WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2022

Options
1697071727375»

Replies

• minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Barbara, that cabinet in the bottom right corner (with the little slot) is the shredding box. SO convenient! LOL We have four in the building. I imagine they're going to have to start getting rid of them in a couple years though as we're going digital next year. Five years from now, we shouldn't have nearly as much paper leftover! YAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE!!!
    4dvq8i3kycbz.png

Carla, in MN
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,347 Member
    Options
    Worked today then stopped at Dollar General for distilled water. Now home, will probably go in the pool a bit.

Got dinner ready and yogurt in the IP. Jess and Colby should be here tomorrow. I think I’ll leave the IP out because that’s the one Colby gave me. Let him see that it’s being used, not just in a cabinet.

Vince has always said that if you have a choice between swerving and hitting a tree or hitting a deer, hit the deer.

Vince has these purple spots on his leg and from what he read on the internet (as if that’s a good source), one thing is to lose weight. I finally convinced him that it’s not what you eat, it’s more how much of what. So instead of full size muffins, I’ll make mini muffins so he can have two. I did make some full sized ones for Jess and Colby

Carol GA – the only thing we have planned for Monday is work for me. Even ceramics is closed!

Lisa – one of my ways of dealing with eating is to work on the jigsaw puzzle. But I’ll probably be done soon so then I’ll work on a craft

RV Rita – a UFO festival should be fun! Can’t wait to hear all about it.

Michele NC
    off to the pool
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Allie--Happy Birthday!

Beth--So glad you were able to think fast and save from being part of big accident. Glad you are alright. Sorry to hear about DH, but I am sure the nutritionist will be able to give you some good ideas.

Carla--Good luck on going paperless. They have been telling us here that we are going paperless and that all patient charts and records will be on the computer. But been several years and we still have lots of papers.

Got some meds from the vet yesterday for the dogs for during the fireworks. Know that last evening for Kia it did not help much. Hoping tonight does better. She just runs in circles barking. Part is because she is chihuahua. I will be glad when Monday is over.

Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 1hr 53min 4sec, 24elev, 3.07ap, 109ahr, 158mhr, 6.11mi= 526c
    Strava app = 697c
    Walk home to dentist and bk- 12.53min, 3.02ap, .65mi= 62c
    Strava app = 74c

Total cal 588
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    :)
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,923 Member
    Options
    :) It's almost July or already July so it's time for posting the new thread for July.

Here is the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10868254/women-ages-50-for-july2022/p1?new=1
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,955 Member
    Options
    just over 17,000 steps/7.71 miles today

should sleep well tonight, hopefully anyways
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,129 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    GodMomKim wrote: »
    Terri - just an fyi I sent you a pm
    Kim

I didn’t receive it. Apparently, MFP doesn’t let you send PMs to people unless they are on your friends list.

Allie: 🥳Happy Birthday 🎉 🎂
    Beth: You did the right thing. Sorry that you had that stress and the car was damaged. Your DH was probably reacting to the prang + his diagnosis.

Time to move 😝

🥳🎉 Cheers to all those celebrating.

Virtual (((hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri

PS I’ll repost this on July thread.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,216 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    pv0rhls6k4h1.jpgsuo6x2bfj50m.jpg
    Stones of Brodgar and Skara Brea. A lifetime dream fulfilled.

Love Heather xxxxxxxx