Dear annoying person

Options

Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    While I am trying to work you are making a ton of noise... What ever you are doing on the other side of the wall can you please stop.. It sounds like you are taking a freaking floor buffer to carpet.... Thats enough...

You can write to a person that is annoying you too :)

I used to sit across the wall from someone that clipped his nails every single morning for the first 15 minutes a day - he must have had claws. It got so bad that the girl that sat next to me started throwing things at him until he stopped. It was worse than fingernails on the chalk board.

Sick. Thats pretty nasty.
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Hey guys can't we all be nice? :(

I've tried nice.
    :)

Ever tried working with people so self absorbed they won't return your good morning, will not even look at you when you speak. It's me and one other woman they do this to.

And the difference between the two of us and them makes me sad. :(
    Because I'm the nicest person ever.

Oh I don't care how mean you are about whatever you are talking about, Just the people that responded to what you posted and lol. I have worked with them, it was so bad they started screaming at each other and throwing anything they could get their hands on.... It was rather annoying lol.
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Dear annoying co-worker,

How do you, every time you answer your phone, manage to sound like Little Bo Peep AND a phone sex worker at the same time??? Change your tone, please!! It's maddening!!!

Is it wrong that I'm trying to imagine this lol
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    dear co-workers,
    yes i do zumba to help me lose weight. no not all of the women in the class think that i am a creepy stalkerish guy because zumba is a dance class and therefore only for women. you can make fun of me all you want to, but until you actually try it i will not pay you any attention. just because you are not comfortable enough in your manhood to surround yourself with women dancing does not mean that i am not. it is fun and not all of the women that do it are fat and ugly as you suggest. in the immortal words of the movie grumpy old men, "why don't you do the world a favor and pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow."

thank you very much and have a nice day.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Dear Moofey,

That sound is me trying to scratch my butt. My stomach and love handles are in the way and I can't reach around and get it, so I have to drag my butt across the carpet.

Please be more understanding.

;)

LMAO!!!!!! thanks i needed that:laugh:
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    dear co-workers,
    yes i do zumba to help me lose weight. no not all of the women in the class think that i am a creepy stalkerish guy because zumba is a dance class and therefore only for women. you can make fun of me all you want to, but until you actually try it i will not pay you any attention. just because you are not comfortable enough in your manhood to surround yourself with women dancing does not mean that i am not. it is fun and not all of the women that do it are fat and ugly as you suggest. in the immortal words of the movie grumpy old men, "why don't you do the world a favor and pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow."

YES! Go you!
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Dear annoying girl sitting infront of me,

please stop laughing after everything you say. please stop saying ummmm, errrr everytime your on the phone. I think Telesales is not really for you. Please stop coming over to my desk and interupting me by asking me for a lift 100 yards down the road as its "on my way" and stop peeking to have a look at my desk and my computer screen...im in personell and the stuff im looking at is private!! and finally.... please eat something other than cereal for breakfast lunch and dinner!!!!

Sincerely

A very annoyed co worker!
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    dear co-workers,

This makes me think of that Eric Prydz song.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Dear Annoying Patient,
    Stop coming into my work with your fake CII prescriptions. Your 'doctor' writes like a 5 year old, the date has clearly been altered, you have never been here before, and even though you are taking the bus to get here, you are willing to pay cash for a $750 medication. Please leave my store, and take that fake limp that NOONE believes, and tell your friends not to come here either.
    Thankyou
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Dear Annoying tenants,
    Please stop waking us up at 3am because "You locked yourself outside your house.", or because "Your roomate won't wake up and let you in." We are now charging $35 at time of unlocking for waking us up for the 10th time this week.
    Also for the love of god, please stop complaining over every freaking noise you hear from your neighbors. Yes its loud. Yeah you can hear people peeing, gettin it on, or snoring, but its APARTMENT living. You want quiet? Buy a freaking house in the country.
  • barwwd
    barwwd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This is the most hysterical thread ever. I've started working from home, so mine shall be directed to the newest addition to our family....

My dearest sweet fuzzy bundle of love,

I DO NOT have time to take you outside 20 times a day. It may appear as though I am just sitting here, but it isn't my fault you don't understand the function of a computer. Learn to tell time, dinner is at 6... not 2:30, 3, 3:20, 3:25, 3:58, 4, 4:13, or 5:08 as you insist. I'm quite clear on what you want and banging your food bowl does not increase the likelyhood that dinner will come any faster. Just my migrane.

I do not want to touch your slobbery conglomeration of fuz that used to resemble a fish. So stop putting it on my lap. If you play with your ball by the couch, it will go under the couch. It happens every time. Play with it SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Yes, it is raining. So pee already. Just standing there looking disgruntled is not going to make the rain stop or alleviate your need to use the restroom.

And for the love of all that is holy, stop chewing on the cat.

~ With love, your mother
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Dear Annoying Patient,
    Stop coming into my work with your fake CII prescriptions. Your 'doctor' writes like a 5 year old, the date has clearly been altered, you have never been here before, and even though you are taking the bus to get here, you are willing to pay cash for a $750 medication. Please leave my store, and take that fake limp that NOONE believes, and tell your friends not to come here either.
    Thankyou

Oh that crap is no joke. I dated a chick that worked at a pharmacy, and she got this ALL the time.

Godamn junkies.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Dear cube neighbor,

You’ve been sick for about a month now. I’ve been dealing with listening to your hacking, coughing, blowing nose, and whining the entire time. I for one, find it HIGHLY unnecessary to pound on your chest like a f-ing gorilla every single time you have a hack attack. It only adds to your annoyance level. If you must cough, please do so by covering your mouth. I thought we learned this in kindergarten?

Also, please stop telling me stories, and then turn around and tell someone the same said story within ear distance of me. I don’t need to hear your story 1 time, let alone 12.

Oh, one more thing, if you’re not going to answer your phone, at LEAST turn the ringer off.

With distaste,
    I-wanna-punch-you-in-the-face.
  • krash999
    Options
    This is the most hysterical thread ever. I've started working from home, so mine shall be directed to the newest addition to our family....

I DO NOT have time to take you outside 20 times a day. It may appear as though I am just sitting here, but it isn't my fault you don't understand the function of a computer. Learn to tell time, dinner is at 6... not 2:30, 3, 3:20, 3:25, 3:58, 4, 4:13, or 5:08 as you insist. I'm quite clear on what you want and banging your food bowl does not increase the likelyhood that dinner will come any faster. Just my migrane.

I do not want to touch your slobbery conglomeration of fuz that used to resemble a fish. So stop putting it on my lap. If you play with your ball by the couch, it will go under the couch. It happens every time. Play with it SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Yes, it is raining. So pee already. Just standing there looking disgruntled is not going to make the rain stop or alleviate your need to use the restroom.

~ With love, your mother

omg i know most of those feelings.... all except the chewing on the cat part.... but i still love my dog. even if he only does weigh 7 pounds fully grown.... he is a chihuahua toy poodle mix and he is spoiled rotten... :)
  • krash999
    Options
    Dear Annoying Patient,
    Thankyou

Oh that crap is no joke. I dated a chick that worked at a pharmacy, and she got this ALL the time.

Godamn junkies.

my ex used to work in a pharmacy and they got them too.... she used to love to complain about them all the time..... come to think of it she just loved to complain all the time.... that is one reason it ended... :)
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Dear cube neighbor,

You’ve been sick for about a month now. I’ve been dealing with listening to your hacking, coughing, blowing nose, and whining the entire time. I for one, find it HIGHLY unnecessary to pound on your chest like a f-ing gorilla every single time you have a hack attack. It only adds to your annoyance level. If you must cough, please do so by covering your mouth. I thought we learned this in kindergarten?

Also, please stop telling me stories, and then turn around and tell someone the same said story within ear distance of me. I don’t need to hear your story 1 time, let alone 12.

Oh, one more thing, if you’re not going to answer your phone, at LEAST turn the ringer off.

With distaste,
    I-wanna-punch-you-in-the-face.

*like* Every freaking say here....
  • barwwd
    barwwd Posts: 63 Member
    Options

~ With love, your mother

omg i know most of those feelings.... all except the chewing on the cat part.... but i still love my dog. even if he only does weigh 7 pounds fully grown.... he is a chihuahua toy poodle mix and he is spoiled rotten... :)

You can't help but love them, even when they drive you more crazy than anything!! I loved your zumba post, too. My fiance loves to dance and he does it much better than I do! Lol!!
  • cornerofgreystreet
    Options
    Dear Creepy, Half Naked Neighbor,

Please put an effin shirt on. It is bad enough the whole neighborhood has to look at your ugly yard and listen to your frickin dogs bark all night. But this whole shirtless thing is going to push me over the edge. I am done trying to come up with reasons to tell my kids about why you are half naked other than "he is just creepy". Oh yes, and while you are standing in your yard, without proper clothes on, please do not stop and talk to my kids like a creepy pedophile offering them candy. Thank you.

I think I speak for the whole neighborhood.
  • leilani♥
    Options
    Dear Dad,

You are stressing me the *kitten* out. I think I'm getting physically sick because you REFUSE to help yourself. Why in the world would you not want to get surgery to fix your heart? Do you want to die? AND this whole thing about "healthy food is so bland" .. I don't know what you're talking about my food tastes great. Maybe you should try and change your unhealthy eating habits so that you can live longer and get rid of your diabetes. I'd love for you to walk me down the aisle and at this rate YOU WON'T live that long. WAKE THE *kitten* UP. Stop being so f*cking selfish. If you can't do it for me do it for your grandchildren who LOVE you to pieces. Who CRY because they want to go to your house and spend time with you. Please dad you're only 55 years old.

Love,

Your emotional wreck of a daughter.
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Dear work secretary who thinks she's too good to be a secretary,

Please stop trying to do my job. Please stop making up policies and procedures for my office that are totally unfounded, then try to pass it off as if you have some secrety information that I don't have - even though I'm the lead and you're the backup.

Also, remember all those times you told me you had communicated with the employees, when I asked if you needed help? Well, they talk, I know you lied to my face, and you made our whole department look bad. All you had to do was admit that you needed a bit of extra help, but your pride is obviously too fragile for that.

I know I'd said I'd keep in touch when I leave, but I'm deleting you from my contact list as soon as I'm out of here. Have a great life.Oh, and maybe try some ginkgo biloba - I heard it helps with that memory thing... you know, memory. No, not imagination. That's entirely different. I'm sorry no one told you that sooner.