What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    It’s been a little draggy here these days so maybe isn’t the best place to ask but

Any recommendations for a cheap/free at home cardio I can do today? I don’t dance & I got weights covered. Equipment available is an assortment of kettlebells, a jump box with three different heights, jump rope, dumbells, etc., & 8x12 floor space. I like following along to videos if they aren’t too complicated

some channels I like on youtube -

Monika Fit (she's awesome if you want a more chill workout)
    fitness blender
    body project
    Thank you 😊

I like body project a lot
    If you want SUPER fun and a bit of eye candy check our Raneir Pollard on YouTube. His workouts are a workout and a half but you won't get bored and you'll end up with a smile on your face cause this guy loves life!!!
    I do like me a bit of eye candy
    It’s been a little draggy here these days so maybe isn’t the best place to ask but

Any recommendations for a cheap/free at home cardio I can do today? I don’t dance & I got weights covered. Equipment available is an assortment of kettlebells, a jump box with three different heights, jump rope, dumbells, etc., & 8x12 floor space. I like following along to videos if they aren’t too complicated

Check out Madfit on YouTube. You may like it.

Speaking of… thank you!

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,207 Member
    Options

fitness blender
    body project
    Thank you 😊

If you want SUPER fun and a bit of eye candy check our Raneir Pollard on YouTube. His workouts are a workout and a half but you won't get bored and you'll end up with a smile on your face cause this guy loves life!!!

Speaking of… thank you!

Raneir usually ends up shirtless! A treat for this upper middle aged woman 😂

I do enjoy that his workouts always feel like I've accomplished something cause he does all these variations on other movements. Can you tell I'm hisnfan! 😂🤣
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,129 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options

fitness blender
    body project
    Thank you 😊

Haha if you try it you’ll have to let me know what ya think. She don’t end up topless though, sorry 🤷‍♂️

Speaking of… thank you!

Haha, If you try it you’ll have to let me know what you think. She don’t end up topless though 🤷‍♂️

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Had to bury my 15 year old min Aussie shepherd this morning. This was Barney...
    q97lnpvvgwsv.jpg

Rip Barney 💜
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    I just tried the advanced body weight work out with raneir pollard. He was very joyful and easy to follow. He did keep his shirt on unfortunately.

Wednesday I’m going to try the naked lady.
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    Had to bury my 15 year old min Aussie shepherd this morning. This was Barney...

Rip Barney 💜

🤗💙
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    I just tried the advanced body weight work out with raneir pollard. He was very joyful and easy to follow. He did keep his shirt on unfortunately.

icegif-675.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

😂 let me know if she takes it off.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

😂 let me know if she takes it off.

Let us all know.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Well clearly I won't be doing that workout 🤣
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Religious Hallmark movies. So wholesome...so many cross necklaces
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,809 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    A tornado warning was just issued for my area

ETA: 58 mph winds and quarter sized hail. It's past me now
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,553 Member
    Options
    I’ve been incredibly thirsty all day, drinking a lot of water.
    I’ll be making trips to the rr all night.
    🙄
  • twitchymcgee
    edited July 2022
    Options

icegif-675.gif
    Looking up what a giraffe is a euphemism for
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    Also Why is it such a struggle to get into the shower some days?
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options

I always thought getting out was the hard part. I take way too long.
  • twitchymcgee
    Options

I always thought getting out was the hard part. I take way too long.

on cold winter mornings that’s true for me too
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    Quotes are all *kitten* up again
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Quotes are all *kitten* up again

My bad
  • twitchymcgee