New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• paints5555
    paints5555 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Okay this is bizarre. I always thought this day would come that they make something like this lol.

https://getmeepo.com/mealcubes/#nutrition

qdgjcl2464a2.png
    6tdqw5y63duh.png

Equally bizarre - the nutrition facts say a serving is 65g for 1 serving that contains 28g fat, 23g carbs, and 25g protein (for a total of 76g). How is that even possible?

• magicfoodfluff
    magicfoodfluff Posts: 228 Member
    3ws3wg0sm9jx.png
  • asovth
    asovth Posts: 1 Member
    I really want to try the Quest Hero bars. I've only seen them in a couple stores, and only very recently but I'm interested enough to pull the trigger on that one soon here.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    asovth wrote: »
    I really want to try the Quest Hero bars. I've only seen them in a couple stores, and only very recently but I'm interested enough to pull the trigger on that one soon here.

The Cookies and Cream are really good :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Anyone ever try bamnuts?? I've never heard of them but came across this...

Only 1 dollar for a liter of vegan bamnut milk.

Sign up using link below and you get a coupon which makes it 1 dollar. (Coupon says it should be 6 dollars off making it free so you can contact customer service and ask why its not completely free, but still only 1 dollar is pretty good, cheaper than a liter of almond milk at the store right now)

https://refrr.app/tlOSf18hq9/107194

oh7nnkefqmxu.png

You can also sign up for rewards and post a review and they say you get another pint free. I ordered because 1 dollar is pretty cheap but was wondering if anyone has heard of bamnuts.

Yuck!! Did not like this milk. At least it was free. Weird taste. Kind of like flax with a kitty flavor. Not very thick.

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member

Sign up using link below and you get a coupon which makes it 1 dollar. (Coupon says it should be 6 dollars off making it free so you can contact customer service and ask why its not completely free, but still only 1 dollar is pretty good, cheaper than a liter of almond milk at the store right now)

oh7nnkefqmxu.png

You can also sign up for rewards and post a review and they say you get another pint free. I ordered because 1 dollar is pretty cheap but was wondering if anyone has heard of bamnuts.

Yuck!! Did not like this milk. At least it was free. Weird taste. Kind of like flax with a kitty flavor. Not very thick.

Now I'm nervous to try mine when I get it. Is that really supposed to say "kitty"?
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

oh7nnkefqmxu.png

Now I'm nervous to try mine when I get it. Is that really supposed to say "kitty"?
    😆😆

• Noreenmarie1234
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

oh7nnkefqmxu.png

😅😅😅 no LOL. That’s what I get for using dictation and not rereading what I wrote! I meant “nutty” 😆. Let me know what you think.

• Noreenmarie1234
    I added Jordan’s skinny salted caramel syrup to the milk and it was better. It’s much better in something like cereal than trying it plain.

Another freebie! d7i7kq79jt44.jpeg

Free moon shot crackers rebate https://moonshotsnacks.com/pages/free-box
  • Noreenmarie1234
    dlkrn9qaxm4q.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2022
    2ad1p9qvstck.png

lyx9xotmbk77.png

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    2ad1p9qvstck.png

lyx9xotmbk77.png

Those look good
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These are delicious!! The ranch are the best. Tons of flavor. Loved all of the flavors. Got 6 pack free. Still live you have to message this page “GLUTENFREE1” 3h5tjqatwv9d.jpeg
    r6343rjmcaep.jpeg
    0ttzoe0ulqaz.jpeg
    e5x3i21ckq10.jpeg
    gknu5pocbkgf.jpeg
    and they will eventually get back to you.

https://www.facebook.com/boostimmunehealth/
  • Noreenmarie1234
    They sent samples! I tried the lemon pepper. Looks gross but tastes decent. Basically tastes like fake chicken. It doesn’t taste like tuna at all or have the texture of tuna. I hate seafood and anything fishy so I’m actually glad. I wouldn’t buy it though.

I’ve p42h6hk4udiz.jpeg
    hsnzyalmzr6c.jpeg
    kigmb8thkpde.jpeg
    qh48lp88yjk8.jpeg
    a2h3h1j636o6.jpeg
    had the bagged meals before. The chipotle one is wayyyyy too spicy. Loved the pineapple rice one. The green one is also good with a tangy lemony flavor.

These are great meals when I don’t feel like preparing anything and just bring a bag to work lol.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    They sent samples! I tried the lemon pepper. Looks gross but tastes decent. Basically tastes like fake chicken. It doesn’t taste like tuna at all or have the texture of tuna. I hate seafood and anything fishy so I’m actually glad. I wouldn’t buy it though.

I’ve p42h6hk4udiz.jpeg
    hsnzyalmzr6c.jpeg
    kigmb8thkpde.jpeg
    qh48lp88yjk8.jpeg
    a2h3h1j636o6.jpeg
    had the bagged meals before. The chipotle one is wayyyyy too spicy. Loved the pineapple rice one. The green one is also good with a tangy lemony flavor.

These are great meals when I don’t feel like preparing anything and just bring a bag to work lol.

I'm going to look for the Loma Linda
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    I actually found that Hawaiian Bowl one at Dollar Tree last month! I enjoyed it.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    duqp3uw7g7qh.png
    My favorite flavor zbar. They remind me of those quaker mini cinnamon rolls in a pouch I used to love as a kid. Warmed up for 8 seconds in microwave....yummm.