What's on your mind?

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    I’ve been weaning caffeine & I think I may have lost my entire personality.
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member

Same 😶‍🌫️
  • Flutterby2021
    Flutterby2021 Posts: 47 Member
    Fixing someone’s heart failure ❤️‍🩹
    Fixing someone else’s depression
    Impending construction 🦺 builders start extension Monday and I’ve have to clear out 2 store rooms and under the stairs over the weekend. Put away the hot tub and clear the back garden.

Bike festival this weekend 😜

• TwitchyMagee

Same 😶‍🌫️
    This is the beginning of week two for me. I had been drinking quite a lot of coffee. Last week I only had a cup of black tea in the morning. Today I started with only a cup of white tea in the morning. Hopefully by next week I’ll be down to zero. And hopefully by next week I’ll have found a new personality
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member

Post reported for false/misleading information.
  • Flutterby2021
    Flutterby2021 Posts: 47 Member
    Fk it I’m just making a coffee 😜👍
  • FeastRepeat
    Just told my therapist we have to see each other less. She didn't flinch. Well played.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    Just told my therapist we have to see each other less. She didn't flinch. Well played.

At least she didn't say, "I think that would be a REALLY bad idea".
  • FeastRepeat
    glassyo wrote: »

At least she didn't say, "I think that would be a REALLY bad idea".

Was kind of hoping... but, yes, glass 1/2 full!
  • FeastRepeat
    Why does every villain in a movie who is torturing someone for information have to be an armchair philosopher?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Why does every villain in a movie who is torturing someone for information have to be an armchair philosopher?

Because Sun Tzu says so
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    edited July 2022

That pretty huh? 😍😀
    Mine looks exactly like a young Laura Linney, it’s distracting. 😍
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member

That pretty huh? 😍😀

I think I may need to look into this therapist thing y’all keep talking about
  • FeastRepeat

That pretty huh? 😍😀

Oh that is distracting! Mine looks like Katie Holmes and Anne Hathaway had a love child. Guess that is attractive to some people. I dunno 🤷
  • MelG7777

That pretty huh? 😍😀

Mine looks like this.
    qjnyxknlhdyb.jpeg
    🔥🥵🫦

But sometimes she wears khakis.
    😍👰🏻‍♀️🤰🏻
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,193 MFP Moderator
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    JustSomeEm wrote: »
    @mods. Can you be striked for posting songs that break the guildlines, like cursing ect

Yes. Also@mods does not actually tag the mods. :flowerforyou:
    Also, did you mean can *anyone*, or can the mods be warned? Either way, yes.

Clarifying for myself. Maybe everyone else is understanding this. You can post a link to a song that contains lyrics that would be “kittened” here right? Like, a lot of us post links to YouTube songs we’re listening to. I get that posting that actual lyrics could be striked. But not a link to the song. Is this incorrect?

@MelG7777 Sorry for the long lag time on responses, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't giving you incorrect information. The 'not-super-defined' official stance is that links are mostly fine *but* if the song gets reported *and* is deemed to be too explicit, then the poster could conceivably be warned. So, I'd keep that in mind when linking. FWIW, I have never seen a report for a song on YouTube.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    @mods. Can you be striked for posting songs that break the guildlines, like cursing ect

Yes. Also@mods does not actually tag the mods. :flowerforyou:
    Also, did you mean can *anyone*, or can the mods be warned? Either way, yes.

Clarifying for myself. Maybe everyone else is understanding this. You can post a link to a song that contains lyrics that would be “kittened” here right? Like, a lot of us post links to YouTube songs we’re listening to. I get that posting that actual lyrics could be striked. But not a link to the song. Is this incorrect?

@MelG7777 Sorry for the long lag time on responses, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't giving you incorrect information. The 'not-super-defined' official stance is that links are mostly fine *but* if the song gets reported *and* is deemed to be too explicit, then the poster could conceivably be warned. So, I'd keep that in mind when linking. FWIW, I have never seen a report for a song on YouTube.

Thank you!

• TwitchyMagee
    edited July 2022
    I grew up in a time and place when butchers were a thing for ordinary people and not just where the affluent go to get what passes for prime beef these days.

When I was a child I would go to the butcher with my stepmother and she’d tell Gino she wanted her chicken cutlets cut extra thin. And Gino would do that for her.

Now I need to be a butcher myself because these supposedly thin sliced cutlets from the supermarket are not. Not only do I have to trim them myself but I need to pound them as well and I just heard myself utter the words “where is my meat mallet” which is not a thing I should have to
    say.
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    A cell phone number!! 💙📱💙