Anyone interested in free life coaching sessions? (Life Coach Student)

Options
I'm currently enrolled in the Certified Coach Program with The Life Coach School (Brooke Castillo). As a part of my certification process and requirements, I am offering free life coaching sessions. Because my friends and groups on MFP have been such a big part of my success and support on my own journey (in addition to my own life coach!), I wanted to offer these free sessions to MFP users, too. There are so many wonderful people in this community and I'm hoping to give back in this way. These sessions can be on whatever topic you'd like to be coached on: goals, weight loss, drinking less, habit building, etc. I'm accepting 10 new clients and offering up to five 30 minute sessions for each client. These are totally free - no strings attached. If you're interested, please either reply below and I'll friend request and message you or feel free to friend and message me directly!

Replies

• SuperMotivated56
    SuperMotivated56 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    What a great idea and wonderful way of giving back to the community 😊💫
  • alenelucero8
    alenelucero8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This sounds wonderful and I would love to accept your offer! I’m just getting started but have lots of really bad habits & food addiction. Please message me but I’m also still not sure how to find messages yet!? I look forward to talking with you-Alene
  • 3rdtimelosesit
    3rdtimelosesit Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    What an awesome offer for you to make. Helps you accomplish what you need to with your certification and gives someone great assistance for something most of us couldn't afford. I would definitely be interested in this. Thank you so much. Evelyn
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    @SuperMotivated56 @alenelucero8 @3rdtimelosesit Thank you all for your posts! I've messaged you all directly and have my calendar site live for scheduling (link in the messages I sent) so you are welcome to go in and schedule up to 5 free sessions at your convenience. I look forward to working with you all! :)
  • michelle1173
    michelle1173 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in hearing more. Thanks so much!
  • ChristyB1257
    ChristyB1257 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this.
  • makattack220
    Options
    @michelle1173 @ChristyB1257 Great! I’d love to answer whatever questions you have and work with you both. I’ll message each of you with the link to my online scheduling site!
  • inmytree63
    inmytree63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would be interested to have some help in my journey to bring more mindfulness back into my life, especially around eating and drinking(alcohol).
  • surajketan
    surajketan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will be very much interested to get some help to stay motivated and lose weight and also find a purpose of life
  • makattack220
    Options
    I would love the opportunity to coach you @inmytree63 and @surajketan ! I will send you both messages with the scheduling link.
  • makattack220
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Hello all!

I’ve sent everyone messages but I’m realizing I think we may have to be friends first for you to see them. Please let me know if I need to resend you the info! :)@SuperMotivated56 @alenelucero8 @3rdtimelosesit @michelle1173 @ChristyB1257 @msdramatic @inmytree63 @surajketan

Also, I’ve had some great feedback and wanted to share a few things about these free sessions I’m offering.

You may be wondering: what is life coaching? First, I’ll tell you what it’s not: This is not therapy. I’m not here to judge you or tell you what to do. Our sessions are 100% judgement-free zones. We will only be talking about what you want to discuss: your goals for yourself, changes you want to make, NOT what I or anyone else thinks you should do. You will be 100% in control of what we talk about and our sessions will be one-on-one coaching (not group coaching) and remain confidential and anonymous. I can use your username or a pseudonym or simply “anonymous” for our sessions. No need to give your real name if you don’t want to.

If you just want to sign up once and see if it’s a good fit, please do! There’s no requirement to sign up for more than one session.

If you prefer not to use the Calendly page (I provide the link in the direct message to you) I have set up to schedule, you can just visit that site to choose a date(s) and then message me direct here on MFP the session you’d like and I’ll message you back a zoom link (audio only and I can provide dial-in options so it’s just like a phone call if you want). That way there’s no contact info required for the Calendly sign up.

Please give life coaching a shot. It has made all the difference for me and I would love to give this gift to you!
  • michelle1173
    michelle1173 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I just added you. Can you resend the message please? Thanks!
  • driheataz
    driheataz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to work with you and take advantage of your kind offer. I feel as though I am finally, after 5 years of casting about, on the path to health and happiness once again. However I do need all the encouragement and help I can get! Thanks again for your offer and I wish you great success in your certification program!
  • cindy4sons
    cindy4sons Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes, please. I would love to work with you and I think it would be advantageous for both of us!
  • cindy4sons
    cindy4sons Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    How do I add you as a friend? Do you need my email address?
  • makattack220
    Options
    Thank you @michelle1173 ! I resent the message. :)

@driheataz and @cindy4sons I sent you both friend requests. As soon as I see them accepted, I'll send you a message with the scheduling link.

Looking forward to working with you all!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I would be interested and love some more information 😊
  • Monice1224
    Monice1224 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Is this offer still available? I'm interested and would love more information if it is please.
  • MomOfGreatFaith
    MomOfGreatFaith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love this. This is so awesome that you are providing this at no cost. I am new to this. Im not sure how it all works. Trying to figure it out.
  • makattack220
    Options
    Thank you for the replies! I am looking forward to coaching with everyone who has signed up so far!

@JessiBelleW and @MomOfGreatFaith I've sent the scheduling link to you both but we have to have confirmed friend requests in order for those messages to go through so please let me know if you want me to resend those messages (I'm not sure of the timing with the friend requests). Please feel welcome to reply here with any questions you may have!

Is there anyone else who has not received the messages I've sent/re-sent with the scheduling link? Please reply here or direct message me if we are MFP friends. Or, send me a friend request and I'll send you the scheduling link!

Have a great week everyone!