New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2022
    I actually found that Hawaiian Bowl one at Dollar Tree last month! I enjoyed it.

I really want to try these ones made with the konjac noodles. krey6dbgwduo.png
    au4wvk7qvh3v.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2022
    My new favorite walden farms dressing. I think I may like this better than the honey Dijon. Great creamy slightly sweet onion flavor. Fantastic as a dip with veggies, chips, pretzels, chicken nuggets, etc.

My favorite walden farms dressings are this one, honey Dijon, bacon ranch, Italian, and balsamic. 4npliz2dhptd.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    My new favorite walden farms dressing. I think I may like this better than the honey Dijon. Great creamy slightly sweet onion flavor. Fantastic as a dip with veggies, chips, pretzels, chicken nuggets, etc.

My favorite walden farms dressings are this one, honey Dijon, bacon ranch, Italian, and balsamic. 4npliz2dhptd.jpeg

I've been using their maple walnut pancake syrup and it's not bad
  • Noreenmarie1234

I've been using their maple walnut pancake syrup and it's not bad

I LOVE their pancake syrup. The coffee creamer is good too. I recently got the chipotle mayo and its just okay, not great though wouldn't buy again.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2022
    Aldi vegan ice cream is some of the best I’ve ever had. Super super creamy. Way better than so delicious, Ben and jerry, any oatmilk one I’ve tried.

Also tried this oatmilk ice cream and it was good. Nice raspberry flavor but could have used more graham cracker chunks. And it would be better if it tasted like cheesecake. The photo made me think of raspberry cheesecake and I was disappointed when it didn’t taste like cheesecake lol. vxp0j4sxrhe4.jpeg
    dc25798h80s7.jpeg
    mh4fyp7d9tid.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Delicious! Has a good amount of blonde chunks and sprinkles. yhy7zdl8mp4d.jpeg
    6y1x90ns0ith.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    2rom97lwwnme.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Whole Foods vegan chocolate chip cookies. They are delicious. I warmed one up and it was even better. They are super chocolatey and the chocolate is smooth and melts in your mouth, not hard. Tons of chocolate in every bite. 50% if the cookie is chocolate which I loved.

The cookies are chewy but not quite as soft as for example chips ahoy chewy. They have a slight oatmeal flavor to them.

250 calories for one cookie and each one was huge. hhhohhq7q4fz.jpeg
    pwlwgmy4bi0c.jpeg
    rb0fgjlxuh6h.jpeg
    8npyi47h7zfw.jpeg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    Whole Foods vegan chocolate chip cookies. They are delicious. I warmed one up and it was even better. They are super chocolatey and the chocolate is smooth and melts in your mouth, not hard. Tons of chocolate in every bite. 50% if the cookie is chocolate which I loved.

The cookies are chewy but not quite as soft as for example chips ahoy chewy. They have a slight oatmeal flavor to them.

250 calories for one cookie and each one was huge. hhhohhq7q4fz.jpeg
    pwlwgmy4bi0c.jpeg
    rb0fgjlxuh6h.jpeg
    8npyi47h7zfw.jpeg

Oooo sooo my 50th birthday is next week. Planning on a piece of vegan cheesecake from Wholefoods. I may have to look for these and maybe the night of my " birthday eve"...😁
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited July 2022

I LOVE the Gatsby chocolate! It definitely has a slightly allulose-y aftertaste (at least that’s what I think it is!), but I much much prefer that over stevia *barfs* I kinda find the aftertaste addicting. My favorite is the sea salt dark chocolate, but the almond isn’t bad either. Very low calorie. I’ve been doing this as a snack and absolutely loving it: one rice cake (any flavor will do, except for cheese or savory flavors. I’m currently doing apple cinnamon, but I think plain, caramel, chocolate, etc would all work), topped with a tablespoon of peanut butter and three squares of the Gatsby sea salt dark chocolate. Bite into it like an apple and try not to make a mess lol. Amazing!
  • skelterhelter
    2ad1p9qvstck.png

lyx9xotmbk77.png

Coolhaus is so yummy! I’m addicted to their ice cream sandwiches but can’t buy them as they’re almost 500 calories a piece (they’re bigger than a Chipwich, if that gives you an idea). They use the softest, chewiest cookies as their sandwiches and all the non-dairy ones are bomb. So good. I’ll have to try these and they are little more doable for a treat!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    This was DELICIOUS! I thought it would be like ice cream but it isn’t made with any type of nut milk. It’s just like a frozen pistachio protein shake. (Uses pea protein) it was super creamy though and similar in texture to a gelato or almond milk ice cream.

It had a wonderful sweet and saltiness to it and tasted like real pistachio. I can’t stand pistachio ice cream that has fake pistachio flavoring in it. I don’t like pistachio flavoring but this tastes like real nuts. Sooo good I never would have tried it if I didn’t have the free coupon because it’s 7 per container! 1yptnnnqgxsm.jpeg

Coupon to get it free still working going to print a few more and stock up lol https://wildgood.com/pages/freepint-sf
    o871zrba0zko.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    I’ve heard good things about that brand, Noreen. I’ll have to check it out. Has anyone here tried American Nut Butters? I just placed an order for their Starberry Almond Butter and the One Tough Cookie Cashew Butter. Just curious what everyone thinks of the brand and of their flavors.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    This was DELICIOUS! I thought it would be like ice cream but it isn’t made with any type of nut milk. It’s just like a frozen pistachio protein shake. (Uses pea protein) it was super creamy though and similar in texture to a gelato or almond milk ice cream.

It had a wonderful sweet and saltiness to it and tasted like real pistachio. I can’t stand pistachio ice cream that has fake pistachio flavoring in it. I don’t like pistachio flavoring but this tastes like real nuts. Sooo good I never would have tried it if I didn’t have the free coupon because it’s 7 per container! 1yptnnnqgxsm.jpeg

Coupon to get it free still working going to print a few more and stock up lol https://wildgood.com/pages/freepint-sf
    o871zrba0zko.jpeg

I tried the mango flavor and felt like it had a burny/alcohol aftertaste and wasn't a fan. Glad this one worked out for you
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 350 Member
    These are delicious!! The ranch are the best. Tons of flavor. Loved all of the flavors. Got 6 pack free. Still live you have to message this page “GLUTENFREE1” 3h5tjqatwv9d.jpeg
    r6343rjmcaep.jpeg
    0ttzoe0ulqaz.jpeg
    e5x3i21ckq10.jpeg
    gknu5pocbkgf.jpeg
    and they will eventually get back to you.

https://www.facebook.com/boostimmunehealth/

Tried messaging them now and it looks like it is disabled. Oh well!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2022
    ehju0901 wrote: »
    These are delicious!! The ranch are the best. Tons of flavor. Loved all of the flavors. Got 6 pack free. Still live you have to message this page “GLUTENFREE1” 3h5tjqatwv9d.jpeg
    r6343rjmcaep.jpeg
    0ttzoe0ulqaz.jpeg
    e5x3i21ckq10.jpeg
    gknu5pocbkgf.jpeg
    and they will eventually get back to you.

https://www.facebook.com/boostimmunehealth/

Tried messaging them now and it looks like it is disabled. Oh well!

Click "send message" on the first post on their timeline.

Also just added free rebate for knock off nutella in free food thread :).
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2022
    Double post
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2022
    ptbqr84bmt6t.jpeg
    rv8ocnqf6vqz.jpeg
    i28okdsqmkyu.jpeg
    i1kc19c2vg2y.png
    These are aldi knock off Oreos. I’ve never had the Oreo s’mores so I can’t compare but these are delicious. Softer than Oreos. The cream is very good and tastes like marshmallow. Love the graham cracker flavor.

Also tried aldi brand vegan blue cheese. 1/10 weird soapy coconut flavor. My mom and boyfriend liked it though. I wouldn’t get again.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    twxpmj3o99nr.jpeg
    sie9dy0ouxjg.jpeg
    s2wr9kqrqzmm.jpeg
    were delicious but way too high in calories for 3 small pieces! Very creamy.