Options
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,427 Member
    Options
    <3
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,364 Member
    Options
    Worked but no work tomorrow so that means I can exercise. The plan is to do a Tight on Time Body Blast DVD and then some pilates. I’m hoping to go for a walk afterwards. We’re supposed to go to Jess’ later in the day.

Hopefully, I can go for my walk after dinner tonight. It’s thundering right now but hopefully it’ll stop by dinnertime. Update: it kept spritzing and then raining hard so didn't

Rebecca – how horrible for your sister! My deepest thoughts going out to you all.

I really want to go see the movie “Where the Crawdads Sing”. The book was very good, took place in Hickory. There were a lot of places mentioned that I can relate to. Vince said he really doesn’t want to go, but he will. I’m thinking that he just might like it if they keep to the book.

Tracey – Funny you should mention Carmine. I was just thinking yesterday “gee, Allie hasn’t mentioned Carmine in a while”. Yup, that email said that according to the Farmer’s Almanac we’re in for a cold winter. Yuk and double yuk. I bet it’ll even be cold in FL. Great china cabinet! So sorry about the job

Debbie – awesome steps

Went to Jess’ storage unit and got some things that we’ll take up with us tomorrow

Michele NC
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,135 Member
    Options
    💞
  • Rosemarie2972
    Rosemarie2972 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Did steps with Get Fit With Rick who has some free step videos on the internet. However I have been paying to be a member and must do more. I usually dont do steps when I have caretakers in the house. And when I dont have caretakers I am busy doing the care. I am in a quandry! Hopefully the GA heat will be over soon and I will walk outside.

I love the China Cabinet!
    The Pride Parade sounds like fun!
    I have never camped for 7 days but would love it I think!

Rosemarie from GA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    <3
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Rebecca sorry to hear about the sudden passing of your brother in law, deepest condolences to you and your sister. :'(

Viv UK
    <3
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    <3
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All,
    Hope everyone is well. Katla, we moved to Florida a large property in NY two years ago and I have never cried so much in my life. I have been horribly depressed, selling the home I raised my kids in. To top it off, I hate living here. We just decided to move back to NY and are house looking. I feel like a new person just knowing we are going back! It is amazing how the nature around you becomes a necessary part of your daily life.

I have been sick with a bad cold but lost a couple lbs in spite if it. I am feeling hopeful all around.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,427 Member
    Options
    B)