Daily Goal(s)

Options

Replies

• shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I didn’t make my 15,000 steps yesterday but I feel like I sweat enough to make up for it 😂

Today was normal goals and I didn’t do great but made it through. I keep forgetting to drink my water.

@shaunarlr83 i find the best way to get your water goal is to get an oversized water bottle. Eventually you get so tired of it being heavy that you drink it 😁😁
    I actually looked at one today 😂 I thought my daughter had one laying around I could use and save myself $8 lol I might have to go back and get it tomorrow though!!
  • Mikeruns2021donotaddme
    Options
    Got yesterdays goals done even if they were a struggle. Todays goals are 16,000 steps, 1 gallon of water, strength workout, run, and 30 minutes reading.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Today’s goals:
    💦 Drink 12 cups of water
    🛼 8000 steps
    🍓 500+ calorie deficit, meal prep something with lots of veggies
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    I did not hit my steps or water goal yesterday.

Today I want to hit steps, stay under calories, drink all the water, close all my rings AND make some real headway on this house!! I’ve been doing very little bits but I’m really an ocd cleaner, I have to clean every nook and cranny but I put off the big parts until last so it never really seems clean…I need to Learn To pick up the main areas first then deep clean the little areas in between doing other things.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    Yesterday’s goals: Met!

Today’s goals:
    💤 Switch to an earlier sleep schedule
    💦 Drink 12 cups of water
    🛼 8000 steps
    🍓 500+ calorie deficit
  • Mikeruns2021donotaddme
    Options
    Yesterday I finally met them all again. 🎉🎉🎉Todays goals are 16,000 steps, 1 gallon of water, strength work out, and run
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    Great job! @MichelleMcKeeRN and @Mikeruns2021donotaddme!!! I too hit all of my goals yesterday!!!

Today will be back to the basics I’m back in the truck with the hubs (don’t look at me like that @MichelleMcKeeRN 😂😂😂) and I’ll need to hit my steps two hours before midnight!!! Better get busy!
  • Mikeruns2021donotaddme
    Options
    Goals got today are 16000 steps, strength work, run, 1 gallon of water, 40 minutes reading
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    I didn’t hit my water or step goal day before yesterday and missed my steps again last night but drank over 17 cups of water! Eating has been really good I just need to get up and moving some more!

I had a friend post an inspirational story about a guy that started off doing very small things but wouldn’t stop until he completed 100 reps a day! I think I’m going to start doing this! 100 of something everyday - steps don’t count! I want to start with standing push ups and build up my arm strength, I did about 40 yesterday but messing around. I’ve only ever done like 2 true pushups in my life and have always felt so weak in my upper body. My arms are pretty big and getting flabby so I need to concentrate on toning them really well!
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    I haven’t been the best about setting goals and counting calories the last few days. I have been getting in lots of steps. Last week, I walked 98,000 steps!

Today’s goals:
    💦 Drink 12 cups of water
    🛼 8000 steps
    🍓 Count calories! (500+ calorie deficit)
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    @shaunarlr83 I get it; it is complicated. I am not the least bit judgy about it.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    @shaunarlr83 I love little challenges. 100 reps a day sounds like a fun challenge!
    With the pushups, I went from barely being able to do them to being able to do 100. In the beginning, I would do as many 1 reps times as many sets as possible over the course of a couple hours. I have only been doing about 50 lately. The trick I use now is to only do 2 reps and then 25 sets. Sometimes, I will do 5 reps times 10 sets.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    @Mikeruns2021donotaddme you are doing great with setting challenging goals and knocking them out!
  • Mikeruns2021donotaddme
    Options
    I didn’t hit my water or step goal day before yesterday and missed my steps again last night but drank over 17 cups of water! Eating has been really good I just need to get up and moving some more!

I had a friend post an inspirational story about a guy that started off doing very small things but wouldn’t stop until he completed 100 reps a day! I think I’m going to start doing this! 100 of something everyday - steps don’t count! I want to start with standing push ups and build up my arm strength, I did about 40 yesterday but messing around. I’ve only ever done like 2 true pushups in my life and have always felt so weak in my upper body. My arms are pretty big and getting flabby so I need to concentrate on toning them really well!

This looks like an awesome challenge 😁😁 how long does this last?
  • shaunarlr83
    edited August 2022
    Options

I was just reading another friends post and he said he was inspired by a guy that started off over 300lbs and lost 150 and this was how he did it! We could challenge each other here and do it all next week if y’all wanted to.

I didn’t actually start mine yesterday. I was feeling really sore from the ones I did earlier in the week so I did some different very low weight reps of other moves while seated. I am about to hop out and start my day off doing them though!!! Also gonna get as many steps in as possible. I haven’t hit my step goal in several days and it’s bugging me.
  • Mikeruns2021donotaddme
    Options
    Missed my post yesterday but I got in all of my goals. Today is going to be 1 gallon of water, 1 hour run, strength workout, and 30 minutes reading 👍🏻
  • Mikeruns2021donotaddme
    Options

I was just reading another friends post and he said he was inspired by a guy that started off over 300lbs and lost 150 and this was how he did it! We could challenge each other here and do it all next week if y’all wanted to.

I didn’t actually start mine yesterday. I was feeling really sore from the ones I did earlier in the week so I did some different very low weight reps of other moves while seated. I am about to hop out and start my day off doing them though!!! Also gonna get as many steps in as possible. I haven’t hit my step goal in several days and it’s bugging me.

I think that’s a great idea. 100 push ups for a week sounds great. I’d say starting today but I’ve used most of the day lights so I’m staring tomorrow 😁😁 going to be fun and challenging 🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    I did my 100 push ups and 100 squats yesterday!! Got in all of my goals! 🤩 my arms and back are sooooooooooooo sore 😂😂😂 I’m going to do a different move today for 100 reps. Haven’t decided exactly what that is just yet but when I do I’ll post!
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    Saturday, I dug on a tree stump for 2.5 hours.
    Sunday, I dug on a tree stump for 2 hours. We were able to yank it out!
    Monday, I rode the Downiville Classic trail… 14 miles of mountain biking.
    I can’t wait to get back to a traditional workout plan but today my body needs to rest.
    All the physical activity has made it really easy to reach my water goal.
    My diet could use some help, lol.

Today’s goals:
    ⚖️ Count calories
    🎯 625+ calorie deficit
    🥩🥦🫐 Meal prep
    🧊 Drink 100+ oz of water
    🏜8000+ steps

• Mikeruns2021donotaddme
    Options
    I’ve messed up my sleep schedule the last rest days and need a reset on that. I’ve been getting in runs, drinking water, and reading but missing my strength workouts. Big goal for today is to get to sleep on time so I can get back to it tomorrow. I’m starting the 100 rep challenge tomorrow too 😁😁