New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    yrbnkdhjibx0.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    OMG these flavors sound amazing and all VEGAN!! Has anyone ever tried these??0l529id14yd1.png
    5ooek0qyrwex.png
    icbv1tkd97ck.png
    jj2833t4xb03.png

I tried their sampler back about six months ago, and they were decent. The cookie butter one was my favorite. They are pretty small, and I found myself reaching for my Nugo bars over these, so I never purchased again after the sampler.

Thanks, I think I'll pass then unless I can get them to send me free samples. :D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    They sent me samples! I hate chocolate mint things so my boyfriend had those and said they were pretty good and he’d eat them again.

The birthday cake was good. You guys were right they are good but just not amazing. I wouldn’t buy them but would happily eat them if they were free or cheap. I like the subtle crunch. The birthday cake tasted more like vanilla frosting than birthday cake. I was expecting a different flavor. hbm3s9s58y7c.jpeg
    l9ewg8izp3jl.jpeg
    gfq9vvje3cgm.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    dzf23fizzpg6.jpeg
    Need!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    vjx6wa01xr9s.png
    My aldi didn't have :( .
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    zxtzbpovnqit.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Ooo, glad you were Bl
    They sent me samples! I hate chocolate mint things so my boyfriend had those and said they were pretty good and he’d eat them again.

The birthday cake was good. You guys were right they are good but just not amazing. I wouldn’t buy them but would happily eat them if they were free or cheap. I like the subtle crunch. The birthday cake tasted more like vanilla frosting than birthday cake. I was expecting a different flavor. hbm3s9s58y7c.jpeg
    l9ewg8izp3jl.jpeg
    gfq9vvje3cgm.jpeg

Ooo, glad you were able to get samples, Noreen! They’re definitely not bad at all, but I too would just eat it if it were free lol. I need those Aldi ice cream sandwiches! 😍
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

l9ewg8izp3jl.jpeg
    gfq9vvje3cgm.jpeg

Ooo, glad you were able to get samples, Noreen! They’re definitely not bad at all, but I too would just eat them if they were free lol. I need those Aldi ice cream sandwiches! 😍
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    opps..ignore
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    1k3aq99r1rcz.jpg
    The 'Cola' doesn't taste like cola in the least. Just a slightly sweet beverage.
    The 'Rasp/Lemonade' one is much better - not a strong flavor of each but ok.
    Really like that there is no sugar in these and only 5 calories/can.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    tfl1bueahibe.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    tfl1bueahibe.png
    This sounds delicious!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    6oheltkk31ys.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    6oheltkk31ys.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    How did I not know this?

14rbsdab7yyd.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2022
    Options
    m6dz2tyfl3aw.jpeg
    jlc10qnws9ht.jpeg
    ba4sve3w7wnp.jpeg
    I forgot I had these before but realized I did when I ate one and thought “these need salt”
    Because it’s exactly what I thought last time lol.

They were fantastic after I added salt. The black seeds fall off everywhere though which is really annoying they don’t stick to the bun well.
  • jwoolman5
    jwoolman5 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    6oheltkk31ys.png

These are probably pretty good and I'd try them if I could find them and they don't have anything problematic for me. Vegan Rob has really tasty Brussels sprouts puffs based on sorghum rather than the usual corn.
  • paints5555
    paints5555 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    jwoolman5 wrote: »
    6oheltkk31ys.png

These are probably pretty good and I'd try them if I could find them and they don't have anything problematic for me. Vegan Rob has really tasty Brussels sprouts puffs based on sorghum rather than the usual corn.

This isn't a real product - at least not yet. It was part of a Twitter post by Lays with the mocked up picture and a hashtag of #fakeflavor.
  • paints5555
    paints5555 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    6oheltkk31ys.png

This isn't a real product - at least not yet. It was part of a Twitter post by Lays with the mocked up picture and a hashtag of #fakeflavor.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2022
    Options
    paints5555 wrote: »
    6oheltkk31ys.png

Aw man I thought it was real because lays posted it!