Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    living alone in a cabin in the woods as old but wise spinster witch is easier than doing 100 squats a day
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    living alone in a cabin in the woods as old but wise spinster witch is easier than doing 100 squats a day

People can call you and old crone too, and who wouldn't love that nickname

“if you go too deep in the woods, watch out for old crone emengarde! she be gatherin mushrooms for her medicinals this time of year and she dont take kindly to strangers ☠️“
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,013 Member
    Options
    I think it’s cool that my son was able to trace back my dad’s side of the family to the 1400s in Scotland.
    He did it all without paying any websites.
    He’s really good at that sort of thing.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Thinking about how I have a multi-step skin care routine for both morning and night while the men I know barely even wash their butt cracks

• TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Thinking about how I have a multi-step skin care routine for both morning and night while the men I know barely even wash their butt cracks

😂 I mean, this might be true too

I stand by those skidmarks
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options

Does owning a bidet and owning a single retinol product make me less make somehow?! 😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »

Does owning a bidet and owning a single retinol product make me less make somehow?! 😂
    no.
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options

Bidets are awesome, a few bucks on Amazon and some minor plumbing and BOOM you have your own water fountain
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    Thinking about how I have a multi-step skin care routine for both morning and night while the men I know barely even wash their faces

4 products min including preventative retinol ever since i was 25
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options

Bidets are awesome, a few bucks on Amazon and some minor plumbing and BOOM you have your own water fountain
    I really want the separate commode
  • ermengarde22
    Options

i hugged this but i dont like it one bit
  • Reckoner67_again
    Options

Staying hydrated is important for both physical AND mental health
  • Reckoner67_again
    Options

I don't know what those words mean
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

It’s a separate toilet looking thingy that shoots water at your fiddly bits

• Reckoner67_again
    Options

Oh, a squirt gun
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options

Oh, a squirt gun

But hands free

This is the important part. In addition to the hot & cold running water

It’s basically a butt sink
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Oh, a squirt gun

😑
  • ermengarde22
    Options

Staying hydrated is important for both physical AND mental health

i already have a high level fear that a snake is going to come up through the pipes and bite me on the kitten so unexpected bidet i would probably scream and pass the *kitten* out

• ermengarde22
    Options
    Thinking about how I have a multi-step skin care routine for both morning and night while the men I know barely even wash their faces

4 products min including preventative retinol ever since i was 25

You get a thumbs up from me

I think ATM I use three in the morning and then five at night

this makes me miss that makeup/product thread
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,712 Member
    Options

I just use a bit of my beard conditioner. No sense spending money on face wash when nobody sees it anyway. 😊