What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    You know, it’s ironic. I started using MyFitnessPal a long time ago, because it was a free alternative to Weight Watchers and their pay-to-use weight tracking app. Now MyFitnessPal is actively trying to make the app really crappy, unless you pay money for it. This may in fact make me leave the app, and give up my thousand day streak.

They have already made it harder to keep a social feed and community going, as they have made it harder to find the feed, AND it is unclear to many on how to even post to it (I had to write MyFitnessPal for instructions, because it wasn’t clear). Also they have greatly reduced the memory of what you had previously added for foods, AND now they are making the barcode scanner pay only. No good new features, and making it all worse. It’s very disappointing, and maddening. This is what is making me mad.

Talk about bad business leader ship.
    iT’s A bUsiNeSs WhAt Do yOu eXpEcT fOr FrEe😑
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    You know, it’s ironic. I started using MyFitnessPal a long time ago, because it was a free alternative to Weight Watchers and their pay-to-use weight tracking app. Now MyFitnessPal is actively trying to make the app really crappy, unless you pay money for it. This may in fact make me leave the app, and give up my thousand day streak.

They have already made it harder to keep a social feed and community going, as they have made it harder to find the feed, AND it is unclear to many on how to even post to it (I had to write MyFitnessPal for instructions, because it wasn’t clear). Also they have greatly reduced the memory of what you had previously added for foods, AND now they are making the barcode scanner pay only. No good new features, and making it all worse. It’s very disappointing, and maddening. This is what is making me mad.

EvErYtHiNG!!

• TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

EvErYtHiNG!!

If it weren’t for how entertaining & nice most of y’all are I’d never darken this door again. The only value here for me is the other members.

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

EvErYtHiNG!!

If it weren’t for how entertaining & nice most of y’all are I’d never darken this door again. The only value here for me is the other members.

I still track my food and the barcode is a nice feature - but like you - chit chat will likely keep me around hur - you cats aight

• TwitchyMagee
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    “Baby girl”
    Unless it’s from an approved source.

Hey there banana muffin
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    “Baby girl”

Hey there banana muffin

this is better than potato
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    “Baby girl”

Hey there banana muffin

They are maybe one or two people that could call me potato and I would receive it with love
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    “Baby girl”

Hey there banana muffin

They are maybe one or two people that could call me potato and I would receive it with love

If somebody called me sweet potato I might like it. If they add the "my" I definitely would.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    “Baby girl”

Hey there banana muffin

If somebody called me sweet potato I might like it. If they add the "my" I definitely would.

I think I am more of a basic russet. Hearty & filling & definitely a diet staple. Substantial enough for an entree though also excellent as a side dish
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,290 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I was irked at myself for making an early morning dentist appointment for today (the day after I got home from the airport at 11pm) but I'm over it. It's a beautiful morning and I'm headed home to drink coffee while I unpack, then sit on my deck in the sunshine and work on my invoice
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,324 Member
    Options
    Traffic
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    “Baby girl”

Hey there banana muffin

See, this is one of the variations
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »
    “Baby girl”

Hey there banana muffin

you know some people like being called a potato and that’s totally normal and some people like being called little girl in a very authoritative and reprimanding voice and that can also be normal so let’s just agree on that and move on
  • OnlyPans
    Options
    “Baby girl”

Hey there banana muffin

you know some people like being called a potato and that’s totally normal and some people like being called little girl in a very authoritative and reprimanding voice and that can also be normal so let’s just agree on that and move on

-_-

These are in no way equivalents

• ermengarde22
    Options
    “Baby girl”

Hey there banana muffin

-_-

whatever you say, strawberry waffle

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Another 14 hour work day 😫
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,290 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I was irked at myself for making an early morning dentist appointment for today (the day after I got home from the airport at 11pm) but I'm over it. It's a beautiful morning and I'm headed home to drink coffee while I unpack, then sit on my deck in the sunshine and work on my invoice

I like to purposefully book appointments first thing in the morning so that I can get them over with and not feel like I'm just waiting for them all day
    That was my original thinking. But I really wanted to just throw my phone across the room this morning when the alarm went off at 6:30. ⏰ 😂
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options

OMG. People who type like this! Like how much longer does that actually take!?

• TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

OMG. People who type like this! Like how much longer does that actually take!?

On a phone? A lot. And if I weren’t trying to convey very serious mockery on a very high level I wouldn’t have attempted it

• OnlyPans
    Options
    “Baby girl”

Hey there banana muffin

-_-

whatever you say, strawberry waffle

I knew you loved me ❤️