What's on your mind?

Replies

• piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,616 Member
    Parkland 💔
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    If you’re going to try to *impress* me with *compliments* you’re going to have to do better than “good girl”.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    If you’re going to try to *impress* me with *compliments* you’re going to have to do better than “good girl”.

You're a good little *kitten* ?
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member

You're a good little *kitten* ?
    Better. But more specific. Like, “your excel spreadsheets are phenomenal. Kitten kitten you good little kitten.” Or “This laundry smells fantastic you hot kitten kitten.” Something like that.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member

I got an automated phone call from my children’s school today saying that there was an incident at the school in which a statement was made by a student regarding someone coming onto the premises with a weapon. That threat was reported to the authorities and the police came and did a thorough investigation. I was also invited to read a letter from the superintendent that had been posted to the school website.

I hate this place.

That’s scary as hell.
    Could happen anywhere, unfortunately.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    I got an automated phone call from my children’s school today saying that there was an incident at the school in which a statement was made by a student regarding someone coming onto the premises with a weapon. That threat was reported to the authorities and the police came and did a thorough investigation. I was also invited to read a letter from the superintendent that had been posted to the school website.

I hate this place.

So scary 😔 i'm happy everyone is safe.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member

I hate this place.

Omg how terrifying. Glad it all ended up ok. I hope your heart rate has slowed down
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    [quote

I hate this place.

That’s scary as hell.
    Could happen anywhere, unfortunately.
    I don’t want to get into an argument but it really only happens in this country

I had no plans to argue 🤔🙁

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

I hate this place.

my stomach sank reading this 💔 i’m sorry

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    My Mom would've been 74

I hate this place.

Jeezus, how frightening this must have been ❤️
  • Alinouveau2
    All the blueberries I just bought for no good reason other than they were on sale
  • Peachesnstuff
    All the blueberries I just bought for no good reason other than they were on sale

Blueberry pie and muffins are a very good reason!
  • Peachesnstuff
    I'm happy that sign didn't say what I thought it said.

The business was called "At Home Creations"
    I thought it said "At Home Cremations"

NTS: wear your damn glasses!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member

I hate this place.

Jesus. Scary as hell.
  • glassyo

I've become addicted to frozen blueberries so always looking for a good sale! :)
  • glassyo
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    RIP - Hagrid

I once passed this woman wearing a "Hodor Hodor Hodor" tshirt and my immediate reaction was "Too Soon". It took her a minute to realize why I said that.
  • Alinouveau2
    Cream cheese whipped cream. O...m....g