What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,215 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Stupid covid cancelling my party tomorrow. I'm trying to pretty stuff in case it takes me down this weekend. We gotta eat

Rest up my friend - sorry to hear

Thanks. So far only hubs has had a positive test but I totally am not feeling well but if course obsessively cooked stuff today so we have food to eat this weekend
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    People REALLY need to stop thinking they can escape.

I don’t know what this is in reference to but I feel like you’re talking to me
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I’m enjoying these cityscape paintings that are all rainy and fuzzy with bright blurry halos of light from headlights or store fronts or windows. I don’t know what they’re called and I don’t know if they’re “good“ but i like them so much
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Where's @_Dan1985 🤔

*gasp* runs to unlock basement door 😬🤣
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Where's @_Dan1985 🤔

*runs while I have a chance* 😂
    Knew I'd get outta here eventually 😏

🤣😂 you'll come back for more 🤗😙
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    We had a neighbour drop off a really nice bottle of wine. They had been coming to the party today and saw a note i put on the door and figured it might help us feel better 😊
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Where's @_Dan1985 🤔

*runs while I have a chance* 😂
    Knew I'd get outta here eventually 😏

🤣😂 you'll come back for more 🤗😙

Only for you 😘🤗

1vjenfzplppq.gif
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Like what you like if it isn’t hurting anyone
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

♥️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Then by all means -
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I hope the wind blows the leaves away from my yard. There's way too many
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited November 2022
    Options

I was going to have my kids use the leaf blower but then I saw a guy on TikTok say that it was good for the earth to leave them. It’s not like I have real grass anyway. Mostly we just mow the weeds. Actually we put down a lot of clover seed a few years ago so that’s nice
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I was going to have my kids use the leaf blower but then I saw a guy on TikTok say that it was good for the earth to leave them. It’s not like I have real grass anyway. Mostly we just mow the weeds. Actually we put down a lot of clover seed a few years ago so that’s nice

It’s good compost for sure - but depending on the amount you should rake - but can add to garden mulch or lay under sod if you were to how tired of the weed lawn - but letting nature run it’s course is optimal
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited November 2022
    Options

It’s good compost for sure - but depending on the amount you should rake - but can add to garden mulch or lay under sod if you were to how tired of the weed lawn - but letting nature run it’s course is optimal

Ima leave it. It’ll get mulched up by the lawnmower in May. The only thing that has seemed to hurt the lawn in the past was when we raked a big pile and then left it there because we’re basically lazy. Like I said it’s not a real grass lawn. It’s a combination of clover and I think rye plus dandelions. Lawn people hate me😁
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

We're going to need to work on the grass in our backyard. The previous owners had a dog and it really did a number on it. Perhaps I should employ the composting where they are technique
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

We're going to need to work on the grass in our backyard. The previous owners had a dog and it really did a number on it. Perhaps I should employ the composting where they are technique
    Don’t take my word for it because I really am an easy to please kind of person. As long as it’s green & there are no bare spots I don’t really care. We never ever water and if we had any kind of drought I would just let it go because we’re on well water and I can’t spare it. But In the 10-ish years we’ve been here we have never had a problem probably because it’s mostly clover and it’s also somewhat shaded by large trees.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Don’t take my word for it because I really am an easy to please kind of person. As long as it’s green & there are no bare spots I don’t really care. We never ever water and if we had any kind of drought I would just let it go because we’re on well water and I can’t spare it. But In the 10-ish years we’ve been here we have never had a problem probably because it’s mostly clover and it’s also somewhat shaded by large trees.

I always forget to water, I'm awesome at killing plants. Luckily this house came with a sprinkler system so I'm hoping this solves my brown thumb issue
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I’ve been seeing depression ads on my fb, I know, shocker! It’s advertising basically going to a hospital to do drugs under supervision. The concept is blowing my mind but I guess medicine is responsible for most drugs on the market. Very blurred line. Idk how long this has been a thing but insurance covers it. It’s for antidepressant resistant people.
    I mean, I guess it’s working for people. I can’t see myself taking it and not for moral high ground. I just don’t know who has the time with a full time job. You’re not supposed to do anything after and you have to be driven home. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    I’ve been seeing depression ads on my fb, I know, shocker! It’s advertising basically going to a hospital to do drugs under supervision. The concept is blowing my mind but I guess medicine is responsible for most drugs on the market. Very blurred line. Idk how long this has been a thing but insurance covers it. It’s for antidepressant resistant people.
    I mean, I guess it’s working for people. I can’t see myself taking it and not for moral high ground. I just don’t know who has the time with a full time job. You’re not supposed to do anything after and you have to be driven home. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Psilocybin?? Asking for a friend?
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

Psilocybin?? Asking for a friend?

Ketamine
    Someone said they are researching
    mushrooms