WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR NOVEMBER 2022

Replies

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 2,956 Member
    Good morning ladies!

Machka it's good to have a plan for your nose. Hope all goes well and the cancer is eradicated without too much disruption to your daily life.

Off to do my yoga. Then I see the dermatologist today. I had a prescription cream for the soles of my feet; she says it's fungal. But after many weeks of use, I see no improvement. And the copay to see her again is high. I'm not one to follow doctors blindly, so she will have some convincing to do. Does anyone use over the counter antifungal cream?

Annie in Delaware
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,431 Member
    {{
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,120 Member
    Just leaving Roses, on the Costa Brava.
    Wonderful day. Lovely weather. T shirts.
    We visited two medieval villages which were spectacular. Very arty. The countryside is gorgeous. Very green. We went ashore by tender(little boats) which is always fun!
    I spoke quite a bit of Spanish, which made me happy, though the language here is Catalan. I bought very local rice and oil.
    Anchor coming up now. :p
    Heather xxxxxxxx
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,267 Member
    :)
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,929 Member
    Pg17

☘️
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,618 Member
    :)
  • designer91056
    designer91056 Posts: 14 Member
    Ginnytez, thank you for the welcome. No, unfortunately I can’t walk for exercise. Due to MS I have left leg weakness and drop foot. The longer I walk the worse it gets.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,120 Member
    bophjf8q5d7s.jpg
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 929 Member

Lisa - I’m tired of your election too. 😂. The electoral system in the States is so much more than Canada. I feel like you have elections every year in one form or other.

Tracey in Edmonton

We vote more than once a year in many cases. I'm extremely tired of it.

Tina in CA
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    I am at home watching TV. The next time I go shopping I plan to stock up on cottage cheese and blueberries. The combination is my favorite breakfast. I’ll look for other favorite things. I need clothes, too, especially Lee jeans. I like blue jeans and black jeans, too. I hope they’ll be in stock.
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,773 Member
    Machka--It's a once a month meeting they have for directors, supervisors with administration. It is different departments updating everyone on things. Yesterday I had a terrible time keeping up as none of it has to do with me and I found more boring than usual. Glad you got your results and going to have it taken care of soon.
    Heather--I am so enjoying your trip with all the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
    Have supper tonight at the pastors house. It's for women and planning our Women's Christmas party. I host a table so all the hostess are meeting tonight. Hope it doesn't run late as have to work tomorrow.
    Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE Where it is 70 today and only to be 47 tomorrow. <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,636 Member
    92beh773cwur.jpg
    Carmine and Miles
    He is happy to be with big sib... Got a call and they moved my cardiology appointment out a month ,and another call and I moved nephrologist down to Yale and the one that I saw is leaving so I am going to be seeing another one will check him out online..
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    Vickil57 wrote: »
    Machka--It's a once a month meeting they have for directors, supervisors with administration. It is different departments updating everyone on things. Yesterday I had a terrible time keeping up as none of it has to do with me and I found more boring than usual. Glad you got your results and going to have it taken care of soon.
    Heather--I am so enjoying your trip with all the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
    Have supper tonight at the pastors house. It's for women and planning our Women's Christmas party. I host a table so all the hostess are meeting tonight. Hope it doesn't run late as have to work tomorrow.
    Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE Where it is 70 today and only to be 47 tomorrow. <3

We have those meetings too .. with everyone. But each department or area is limited to 5 or 10 minutes - just the highlights. Plus there might be a presentation about something new a department is doing or something for the employees.

The goal is to be finished within an hour ... but half an hour is even better.

Most of our health department meetings went about 45 min.

Where I am now, most of those big meetings go about 20 minutes.

M in Oz