Reason to smile today

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,903 Member
    Our settlement check from the car accident my wife was in almost 3 years ago finally arrived!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Nasty looking outside so I went to Walmart to walk the aisles for exercise. Found my favorite shorts on sale for $3😊, and t-shirts to go with them for $3😊. Bought several pair in one size smaller for next summer😊.
    Came home, tried them on. Going back tomorrow to trade them for a smaller size😳😄😂🤣!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    It's shorts weather!!!
    And I did a crap ton of stuff today
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    I was surprised by information I received in a message.
    Pleasantly surprised. ☺️
  • Alinouveau2
    Having our neighbour over for dinner. She seems comfortable in our home which makes me happy
  • honey_honey_12
    edited November 2022
    x1fg01vmyjis.jpeg

I went out to the farm, saw this cow chillin’ in the sun.
    It was loose, seemed to have found a comfortable place to rest. 😊
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    SNOW! But it’s 37 degrees, so only in the shade, and we better enjoy it fast.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    My cats always religiously take a *kitten* when I come home and anytime I’m doing my makeup in the bathroom. It’s not like a haha I enjoy this smile but like you rascal 😬🙄 sort of way.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    My cats always religiously take a *kitten* when I come home and anytime I’m doing my makeup in the bathroom. It’s not like a haha I enjoy this smile but like you rascal 😬🙄 sort of way.
    My cats guard the door when I go. I’m thinking of composing a list: 100 ways cats are better than men
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    My cats guard the door when I go. I’m thinking of composing a list: 100 ways cats are better than men

My cat guards the door also,, only problem is the furry ** wont let me in either !
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member

In times I’ve shut doors on them they’ve ripped the damn carpet up trying to dig under I guess. Like sorry that I wanted to be alone this time! They’ll also start scratching in the litter box like buddy, it’s not coming from there….😬

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited November 2022
    Tigg_er wrote: »

My cat guards the door also,, only problem is the furry ** wont let me in either !

I would 100% think there was a ghost pooping in there
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »

I would 100% think there was a ghost pooping in there

I always try to share 🤣🤣
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    i’m all loved up today, its making me smile
  • honey_honey_12
    I had a good day 😊
  • Alinouveau2
    I turned 61 years old today...glad that I am still here and kicking as there was a couple of times in the last 2 years that I wasn't sure I would be. It was beautiful today and I enjoyed my family and friends. Grateful!

Happy birthday!!!
  • honey_honey_12
    I turned 61 years old today...glad that I am still here and kicking as there was a couple of times in the last 2 years that I wasn't sure I would be. It was beautiful today and I enjoyed my family and friends. Grateful!

Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉 😀