What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Kenn1414 wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    How people turn into slobs when they're on airplanes (with the general state of airplane bathrooms in mind)

Once I was on a flight from Bangkok to Dubai, and the old man sat next to me took his shirt off and wouldn't stop burping the whole 8 hours. Thank god I had some pills to relax.

People are so disgusting
  • Kenn1414
    Kenn1414 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    How people turn into slobs when they're on airplanes (with the general state of airplane bathrooms in mind)

Once I was on a flight from Bangkok to Dubai, and the old man sat next to me took his shirt off and wouldn't stop burping the whole 8 hours. Thank god I had some pills to relax.

People are so disgusting

I know, right? Like get a little comfortable. Take your shoes off, I won't mind. But mate, are you taking the piss?
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options

People are so disgusting

I know, right? Like get a little comfortable. Take your shoes off, I won't mind. But mate, are you taking the piss?

Nooooo keep them shoes on until you get to security or your hotel. I don't care if you lean your seat back the whole two inches but I don't want your feet.
  • Kenn1414
    Options

People are so disgusting

Nooooo keep them shoes on until you get to security or your hotel. I don't care if you lean your seat back the whole two inches but I don't want your feet.

Feet are ugly as hell to look at, I'll give you that
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

People are so disgusting

You’re talking to the wrong guy😂 but I agree with you

• Kenn1414
    Options

People are so disgusting

Dying :D
    Options

People are so disgusting

Clean feet can be nice. Airplane feet belong in comfortable shoes, but in them none the less
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

People are so disgusting

Clean feet can be nice. Airplane feet belong in comfortable shoes, but in them none the
    less
    😘
  • Kenn1414
    Options

People are so disgusting

Clean feet can be nice. Airplane feet belong in comfortable shoes, but in them none the less

I think I'm just more forgiving than y'all, as long as you're not doing this I'm happy lol

mylh52q46ypj.png
    Options

People are so disgusting

I think I'm just more forgiving than y'all, as long as you're not doing this I'm happy lol

mylh52q46ypj.png

I think you may be right lol
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,040 Member
    Options

People are so disgusting

At the movie theater too🤢

People ARE really gross. One time near the soda machine at a fast food place there was an elderly couple cutting their nails at the table. People like that should be thrown in jail.
  • Kenn1414
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

People are so disgusting

People ARE really gross. One time near the soda machine at a fast food place there was an elderly couple cutting their nails at the table. People like that should be thrown in jail.

Thanks, threw up in my mouth a little.
  • MelG7777
    Options

People are so disgusting

Thanks, threw up in my mouth a little.

I aim to please. You are welcome my friend.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

People are so disgusting

Post reported for graphic content

• MelG7777
    Options

People are so disgusting

It wouldn’t be the first time😏

994bz0b1d0ur.gif

• TwitchyMagee
    Options

People are so disgusting

It wouldn’t be the first time😏

994bz0b1d0ur.gif
    Show me dem 80085

• TwitchyMagee
    Options
    “Marketing” people who can’t spell and don’t know what to do with an apostrophe. Jeez Louise making a couple of badly worded signs & a Facebook ad does not mean you should be in this line of work. At the bare minimum have basic understanding of your client’s business & have an English major check your work.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,592 Member
    Options
    “Friends” who compliment me a little more vigorously than they apparently intended then feel embarrassed afterward and don’t talk to me at all.
    Foot in mouth syndrome.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    “I will get back to you at my earliest convenience”

At least I know what to expect I guess.