December 2022 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    @scott6255 Thanks for the link! I'll check in on you while I'm cooking breakfast. Good luck!!
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,729 Member
    Options
    Good luck @Scott6255 and @quilteryoyo! I hope you both have the race that you have planned and worked so hard for!
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    Apparently I never hit "post reply" yesterday, so this was sitting out there today.

December Goal: 100 Miles

12/1: 5.26 miles
    12/4: 11.01 miles
    12/5: 5.15 miles
    12/6: 5.26 miles
    12/8: 5.51 miles

32.19/100 miles completed for December

I took a couple of vacation days, so I slept in a little this morning and ran at about 8:00. It was humid and foggy, but it was still nice to run when it wasn't dark. I ran 5.5 miles. I saw a young woman at the park walking the dog that followed me home the other day. I was glad to see her walking with him. I asked her his name and she said it was Mole (like the sauce).

How exciting @quilteryoyo! I can't ever upload photos on my phone using the app, but if I open myfitnesspal on the internet browser on my phone instead of the app I can do it.

exercise.png
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,007 Member
    Options
    Thanks @eleanorhawkins . You're doing great with your exercises considering the month you're having. Hope your legs aren't too mad at you. :wink:

Thanks @Teresa502 !

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Good morning all
    Managed a run. Really struggled.
    59f4gorize5y.png

@eleanorhawkins 😱 that story!
    @martaindale you're right. I feel I'm just "winging it", but sort of in a "if it ain't broke..." Kind of place.
    @quilteryoyo - best of luck! I'm sure the humidity won't be an issue 🀞
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I can't ever upload photos on my phone using the app, but if I open myfitnesspal on the internet browser on my phone instead of the app I can do it.

That’s weird. I only upload pictures using the app on my phone.

@eleanorhawkins It’s like your brain was telling you it was time to go home! Funny now but probably kinda of scary at the time.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,837 Member
    Options
    @polskagirl01 that is so horrific. I am sorry that your body is still fighting so hard to recover and wish we could find you a magic pill to get you back to your crazy climbing self. :#:'(
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,007 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    @tarun_yadavA Thanks. I hope you are feeling better tomorrow. You had a great run considering your condition.

@martaindale Glad you had a good run today that gave you some confidence for the Dopey. That's a great pace .

Aww. Thanks @SummerSkier ! I didn't know I was stalk-able. LOL

@polskagirl01 I hope the HR monitor does what you want it to do. Also sorry that you are still dealing with such low energy. I hope you get better soon.

Good luck with your race tomorrow @Scott6255 !