I resemble that remark. 🤣
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    When all posts had to be suitable for work and grandmothers

rktinujsvhyr.gif

Grandmothers?

Yes, I was once told that I should make sure anything I post was suitable for grandmothers. Seeing as I am friendly with quite a few grandmothers and my own grandmother was cool AF and I am not too far from grandmotherly age myself, I was very confused. But you know, bygones.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,829 Member
    Options

rktinujsvhyr.gif

Grandmothers?

Yes, I was once told that I should make sure anything I post was suitable for grandmothers. Seeing as I am friendly with quite a few grandmothers and my own grandmother was cool AF and I am not too far from grandmotherly age myself, I was very confused. But you know, bygones.

You know I was teasing you yes? ☺️
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

rktinujsvhyr.gif

Grandmothers?

You know I was teasing you yes? ☺️
    Yes 😊

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I have lots of fond memories and memories that provide me with an abundance of nightmares....One memory is that of a friend that I met when I was attending the Foreign Service Language School in Rosslyn, Virginia....It was Shirley Temple and her husband Charles Black. They both became good friends of mine....we had some fantastic fun and did share some fond times....I was so sad when she passed away.....
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I remember furbies and beanie babies. Slap on bracelets. Dial up. Mario 64.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    I have lots of fond memories and memories that provide me with an abundance of nightmares....One memory is that of a friend that I met when I was attending the Foreign Service Language School in Rosslyn, Virginia....It was Shirley Temple and her husband Charles Black. They both became good friends of mine....we had some fantastic fun and did share some fond times....I was so sad when she passed away.....

How lucky you were to have been friends with Shirley Temple!
    She seemed like such a kind, compassionate person. 😊
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    It was a long time ago but I remember her and what she said.
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Being a kid, playing super Mario 3 and listening to Rush. Time felt completely suspended.

https://youtu.be/qf0qVVbMckU
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options

this wasn't me.
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    i remember pong and being excited for the atari 2600.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

this wasn't me.
    Definitely was not
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I remember eating at my friend Priya‘s house when we were in junior high or high school and the food was so spicy that I drank almost a gallon of orange juice and my stomach was so distended I wound up puking on the walk home but I still would’ve done it again because that food was delicious.

& now I’m craving guyanese roti
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

rktinujsvhyr.gif

Grandmothers?

What about grandpas - got it keep it suitable for us too right ?? 😂

• cowsfan12
    Options
    I remember when eggs were just eggs and not collectors items - however I gots me a farm plug hooking me up with 18pks $3 cheaper so suck on that big egg corp!’
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

rktinujsvhyr.gif

Grandmothers?

New kink unlocked

• cowsfan12
    Options

rktinujsvhyr.gif

Grandmothers?

New kink unlocked

😏

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,268 Member
    Options
    I remember when eggs were just eggs and not collectors items - however I gots me a farm plug hooking me up with 18pks $3 cheaper so suck on that big egg corp!’

Come to Canada eggs are still the same price they have always been. At least where I shop they are
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Come to Canada eggs are still the same price they have always been. At least where I shop they are

Ain’t that some chit - on my way - have come biscuits waiting ?!