What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• siberiantarragon
    siberiantarragon Posts: 265 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Tonight's dinner. More egg salad (clearly I am having a thing for egg salad lately). Leftover baked potato with butter. Salad (grocery store rotisserie chicken, spring mix, tomato, microgreens, grated Parmesan, fat-free Italian dressing, there were also supposed to be carrots but my carrots went bad a few days before the expiration date for some reason). Decaf green tea.

For dessert (not pictured) I had some plain kefir, a Fulfil chocolate salted caramel protein bar, Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds (which has become one of my favorite desserts lately), and Mint Medley tea. I often end up having a pretty big dessert/evening snack, pretty much like another meal, because a lot of times I have quite a bit of calories left to eat at the end of the day.

tgbags9nm3op.jpg
  • Ginharbe
    Ginharbe Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I can only see the names of the picture files not pictures why?
  • xojenbrassardxo
    xojenbrassardxo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Crustless pizza
    48j3t5klw0rk.png
  • siberiantarragon
    Options
    Got some Vietnamese food with friends for lunch today. I don't remember what this is called but it's roast pork with rice vermicelli, fish sauce, crushed peanuts, scallions, and various other vegetables such as lettuce, carrot, cucumber, and fresh mint. I also got a pot of chrysanthemum tea (which is high in iron as it turns out...I have to buy some from an Asian supermarket or something). This was really really good and I need to get Vietnamese food more often.

6enh9zzxyuc1.jpg

And this was what I made for dinner. Two soft-boiled eggs. Brown rice with butter, lemon juice, sage, rosemary, marjoram, thyme, and Himalayan salt (my favorite way to make rice). Salad with spring mix, tomato, fat-free Italian dressing, grated Parmesan, rotisserie chicken, onion flakes, and red pepper flakes. Green jasmine tea.

uj4yti8te40b.jpg

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    We went to a Portuguese tapas bar on Friday night.
    6nihkacn41ch.jpeg
    55hle6waqgdm.jpeg
    hy70s0zqd8uh.jpeg
    81t9xqczlxnn.jpeg
    ocykw01g852g.jpeg
    7uvdrx7md2p6.jpeg
  • azoutte
    azoutte Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is my first attempt at a cauliflower crust pizza. It was OK, but not amazing. The crust held together fairly well, but didn’t for me into thinking it was a regular pizza crust!

jv8vx1iie2xu.jpeg
    bgeutoyrzk2q.jpeg
    g4qkzzlozdkc.jpeg
  • siberiantarragon
    Options
    Tonight's dinner: butternut squash rice. Roasted butternut squash (which my MIL grew in her garden) over brown rice, topped with Himalayan salt, pepper, melted Gouda cheese, and roasted garlic (I caramelized the garlic a lot on purpose because my partner and I both like it that way). Also had a salad of spring mix, tomato, olive oil, balsamic, and oregano. And Darjeeling tea. Dessert is some mixed raw nuts (almonds, walnuts, and pecans), Ultimate Party Cake Cakebites, and white tea (not pictured).

hc2c862py6ne.jpg
  • acpgee
    Options
    A friend came over for dinner. Beef daube with polenta and the NYT Melissa clark recipe for root vegetable, radicchio and lentil salad. I used pomegranate seeds instead of the squeeze of tangerine juice in the recipe.
    vxy9hp1yu99i.jpeg
  • siberiantarragon
    Options
    A breakfast picture for a change of pace. Two soft-boiled eggs, two Kodiak Cakes homestead-style waffles with butter, Quaker lower-sugar maple and brown sugar instant oatmeal, some Mission figs (I forgot how much I love figs!), and decaf coffee with vanilla collagen powder and whipped cream.

ejptxolo9mvg.jpg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Chicken lok lak with a side of rice.
    e0457d695c6y.jpeg

• alkues
    alkues Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    5ucnpdq5dwzp.jpeg

Kept it basic tonight. Steamed asparagus with lemon juice and sea salt, baked sweet potato, jerk spiced braised chicken breast.
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    m0u9fqktehv1.jpeg
    Tuna and giant salad. Trying to use up some romaine.
  • janicemlove
    Options
    affq5e8dxo4z.jpeg
    r6epcudbfxmx.jpeg
    Seafood restaurant in Salem OR.
  • janicemlove
    Options
    hqzm2t6u5fgb.jpeg
    v53gte6d0djn.jpeg
    e6pkpf5sl1xb.jpeg
    4mz5u8s6x67q.jpeg
    Tried out a couple of Mexican restaurants in Oregon too.