• ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Sep 1: 177.8
    Sep 8: 176.4, loss of 1.4 lbs
    Sep 15: 175.6, loss of 0.8 lbs
    Sep 22: 173.0, loss of 2.6 lbs!
    Sep 30:

Total loss of 4.8 lbs so far. That puts me at exactly half way to my goal! I expect to be up a bit tomorrow after today's surprising low, but I'll get back here.
  • marz31
    marz31 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Official weigh in number is....drumroll please.....299.2!!!! :heart:

I'm NEVER going to be in the 3s AGAIN!!!!!

6.8 pounds overall for the month, we'll see what the next week brings and see if I can't make it a little higher :) I like the sound of 8 pounds a month. not too much, not too little, it'll get me to where I want to be in a good amount of time....awww yeah!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options

6.8 pounds overall for the month, we'll see what the next week brings and see if I can't make it a little higher :) I like the sound of 8 pounds a month. not too much, not too little, it'll get me to where I want to be in a good amount of time....awww yeah!

CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the great work! :bigsmile:
  • thistleandfi
    thistleandfi Posts: 102 Member
    Options

Congrats!! that has got to feel amazing. You have a fab attitude, keep it going :flowerforyou:
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Wow, such great losses!! Keep it up everyone! And if you are like me and having a Mexican standoff with your scale, hang in there. I know a few others that have been bouncing around for a long time with me, it's easy to be disappointed, but remember to look back. A month ago. A year ago. What were you doing then? What CAN you do now?

A month ago, I was jogging at a 4.5mph pace on the tread. Now? I WALK a 4.6mph pace a jog on average 5.4mph but do 6, 7, even 8mph sprints. A year ago? I completed my first 5k at 44:24. Now I'm completely 5ks around the 37min mark and am training for a half marathon.

Sure I haven't lost much weight or inches lately, but I'm gaining more knowledge about myself, my strengths, my weakness, my will power.

A few of my fave phrases recently to read while running or doing anything in general:

:heart: EFFORT: Work hard to get good, then work harder to get better.
    :heart: It hurts because your kicking so much a$s
    :heart: That a$s ain't gonna run itself off
    :heart: The minute you think about giving up, think about the reason why you held on so long
  • theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Sept 1: 136
    Sept 8: 135 (1 lb down!!!)
    Sept 15: 134.4 (not much, but it's a loss regardless - considering TOM is ready to visit)
    Sept 22: 134 don't think I will hit the 5 lb mark :(
    Sept 29:

Good Luck everyone!

You might! You're still down .4, even with a visit from TOM in your not too distant past! I'm always up 3 or 4 pounds, so you did great! Maybe by next week, all the water weight you picked up will have left and you'll see your "real" weight shine through :) Drink a boat load of water this week and keep your chin up! You'll do just fine!
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options

Well done!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    500 days ago today I changed my life. I found MFP. :heart:

I started doing Zumba, I walked everywhere, I completed C25K, I learned what planks were, I ran stairs, I jumped rope, I ran a 5K, I ran 5 miles, then 7....now I'm running everywhere! I went 20+ miles on a "leisurely" bike ride - for FUN :laugh: , I hiked cliffs, I went snow skiing, I let Jillian try to shred my *kitten* for 30 days straight, YEP, non-stop.:bigsmile: I've done so many things that I never thought I'd ever do & I'M LOVING IT!

Thank you friends for sharing in my new lifestyle! Stick with it & you will see results. I don't see too many changes in the tape measure or scale anymore, however I have seen 58 lbs & 57 1/4 inches go away. I'm glad they are gone, but I will continue adding to those numbers until I reach my goal. I'm not going to make my goal by my 40th birthday (since its 30 days away) however I'm further than I ever could have dreamt I would be.

My current profile pic is the old me before MFP. Go thru my other pics & you will see me today. I thank you all for all the love & support you have shown me thru it all. And an honorable mention to a few of you for challenging me to do more than I ever thought I could. (You know who you are!):flowerforyou:
  • lasttimelooser
    lasttimelooser Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Happy 500 day Kelly :smile:

Hay, are birthdays is very close. I turn 40 on 10/25. That is so cool :happy:
  • lasttimelooser
    Options
    I ment to say "Our"...

I was bad this week. I got news that my job may be closing their doors in 30 days so that night when I went home, I drank lots of Diet cranberry juice and Vodka. I know i really messed up. I think I'm still feeling the affects even if that was a couple of days ago...
  • lasttimelooser
    Options
    I ment to say "Our"...

I was bad this week. I got news that my job may be closing their doors in 30 days so that night when I went home, I drank lots of Diet cranberry juice and Vodka. I know i really messed up. I think I'm still feeling the affects even if that was a couple of days ago...
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Yes! After a slow and sad week last week I'm feeling a lot happier this week!
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    9/2: 120
    9/9: 117.6 (wow!)
    9/16: 116.6
    9/23: 115.6
    9/30: ?
    Total Lost: 4.4 so far!

I've been really steady the last two weeks, exactly one pound each week! And I got to exactly where I wanted to be, only .6 more for the month and I'll hit the 5 pound goal! If I can, I'll try and make it another 1 pound to 114.6 and pass the goal by a touch, but as long as I hit the 5 pounds I'll be really happy (heck, I'm really happy now, this month I've already well passed how much I lost the month before).

Food wise was very good this week. I didn't go over my goal for the first time in over a month on the weekend and I'm feeling good, only about 10 pounds from my ultimate goal :love:
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Down to 152.4! :smile:

That is a 1.4 lb loss since Saturday. I have an exam Saturday morning so had to go to tonight's WW meeting. Next week, I have an exam Thursday evening and will have to get back to the Saturday morning meeting! Dang school.

I hope everyone is doing well! It feels great to be back on track and losing again.
  • theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    9/2/2011 ~ 193.6
    9/9/2011~ 192.4
    9/16/2011~ 188.8
    9/23/2011~186.4
    9/30/2011~

Okay! 2.4 lb loss for this week, and a 7.2 lb loss for the month so far! Only one more week! I can't believe it's almost October!
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Sept 4- 175.8
    Sept 9 - 170.8 (yes it looks like I already lost 5, but I was up 8.... lol)
    Sept 16 - 176.4
    Sept 23 - 172.8
    Sept 30 -

Ayyy ay ayyyy. I have been VERY Up and down this month. While I wanted to lose more than the 5 pounds this month because I gained so much, but I am thinking that at this point i'd be lucky to just lose the 5, I have to accept that the weight gain wasnt just a fluke. I have to just keep going and not get upset.

Good luck you you all! Still have one more week til the final weigh in if you havent made your goals yet! Don't give up!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Sept 1st SW: 193.8
    Sept 9th 195.8
    Sept 16th 193.6
    Sept 23rd 194.2
    Sept 30th

Half a pound gain, but I'm ok with that. I've been running more this week (faster, longer, farther) and it's only going to increase. Also with my husband out of a job, we've had to eat more high sodium foods as it's the back of the cabinet stuff (soups, mashed potatoes, etc). But I'm ok with it. Nothing I can't fix by next week, unless Nick still doesn't have a job. So my food choices aren't the best but for the situation they are.

Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Marz- CONGRATTTSSSSSS!!! Never see that 3- before your weight again! No turning back :)

Brunettewife- thanks for the quotes! I really like that Motivational speech because it is true, we must be proud of ourselves for what we ARE doing and use that to fuel the fire and keep pushing harder!!! I needed that because I am frustrated with myself and the scale lately

Kintegra- You look fabulous! Its soooo inspirational to see how far you have come!! And all the many things you have done to get there! You will reach your goals, I have no doubt about that!

theresamommy- 7.2 pounds for the month! Go youuu!!!!
  • rure13
    Options
    Sept 1 - 168
    Sept 9 -167
    Sept 16 -166 (sorry I forgot to log in last week)
    Sept 23 -164.5
    Sept 30 -
  • mafery
    mafery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to weigh in because I have a vistor TOM. Anyway, I am at 153, but I am focused. I will wait the vistor out and then next week I am sure I will be good. Sooo...although officially I have gained 1 pound from last week I am not changing my ticker!