Biggest Loser Challenge #2 Beginning 9/2/2011 (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• tsumpter
    Options
    so sorry you aren't feeling well.. If I can help you in any way just let me know....

Thanks, I feeling alot better.

Tina
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I am working on the results. I'm alittle behind this week due to several reasons but the main reason is because I have been sick the majority of this week. I didn't have the tally sheets ready and I hadn't added in the equation for your weight loss %. Which will be included in you overall % this week.

Since I have been under the weather I have been only completing my challenge workouts. So, last night and this morning I got in a couple workouts in.

Like the Biggest Loser Show. We will break for a commerical. LOL

hey Tina, I hope you are feeling better SOON...I speak healing over you...In Jesus Name...AMEN...Get some rest

thank you,

Tina
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    congrat"s to jjbranc & team conquer! wtg team triumph as well!

& thankyou to Tina......
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Okay Team Triumph & Team Conquer we coming to the end of our challenge. We have less than 3 weeks left to push it to the next step. Lets see what we are made of. Wooohooo:smile:
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Team Triumph keeps hijacking Team Conquer's message board. Warning I'm going to hijack their page. LOL:smile::laugh:
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    And she did just what she said she was going to do!:happy:

These two teams are such great groups of women!!!! Nice growing healthier with each one. :flowerforyou:

Tina R.
    Team Triumph Captain

P.S. Team Triumph - PUT YOUR GAME FACE ON and lets burn those calories!!!! Work on those challenges - push the extra mile - when you think you want to stop, go just one more minute!!!!! (but don't hurt yourself). :wink: You CAN do it....believe in yourself!!!! Have fun and live everyday to it's fullest! :happy:
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Team Triumph keeps hijacking Team Conquer's message board. Warning I'm going to hijack their page. LOL:smile::laugh:

Yep, she did it!! LOL!! This challenge is SO fun!! Do we have to stop:(.... Can we just start season 2...:) :):)
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Friday's have turned into busy busy days for us, so I'm going to go ahead and weigh in today..:)

I had a really great and focused week and lost weight!! YAY!!

Finish today with a bang!!

GO TEAM TRIUMPH!!!

Weight - 171.6
    Waist - 34
    Hips - 39
    Arms - R9.5 L9
    Wrist - 6

Exercise Minutes - 277

Week 9/16/11 to 9/22/11 Challenges- All Challenges COMPLETED!!! YAY!!!

Friday: Rest Day - (Completed)
    Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Kick Squats - (Completed)
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & 25 crunches - (Completed)
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & walk, run, jog or bike 2 miles - (Completed)
    Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 10 globe jumps - (Completed)
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses - (Completed)
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 jumping jacks - (Completed) I know...today's not over, but I won't go over on calories..:) If I did I would let you know tomorrow, but I won't:)
  • butters1
    Options
    DH is working late so i have additional unexpected time. so checking in early except for weight. will post that in am....the weight in flux lately, so i don't want to guess, but actually hoping for a bit more of loss......

GO TEAM TRIUMPH!!!

Weight - ??? post in am
    Measurements: sadly no additonal change yet. i had hoped for another waist inch, but like the weight, it seems variable for no good reason:grumble: . when i look at myself, all the weight loss seems ******finally*******:smile: *to be coming from there though....its where i need to lose most.

Exercise Minutes - 1332 minutes ....calories burned 5232***

Week 9/16/11 to 9/22/11 Challenges-

Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Kick Squats - (Completed)
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & 25 crunches - (Completed)
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & walk, run, jog or bike 2 miles - (FAILED CALORIES:sad: )
    Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 10 globe jumps - (FAILED - cannot do globe jumps :brokenheart: )
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses - (Completed)
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 jumping jacks - (Completed)

******for those who wonder where the minutes come from: i quit my job at the end of may, or gave notice anyway. it took them until the end of aug to actually get someone to replace me . sept 1 was my freedom date, sortof. i am under contract to be "on call" until the end of the year. but the replacement is quite good, so mostly i get the days to myself at the gym:bigsmile:
  • butters1
    Options
    weigh in: 194.2. 2 more pounds!!! yippee!!

best of luck to all
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Workout minutes: 536
    Height 5'0"
    Weight - 127.2
    Waist - 33 7/8
    Hips - 37
    Wrist - 6
    Forearm - 8

All challenges completed except for the walk,jog,run and the kick squats. I missed two days.
  • krevelle65
    Options
    Weight: 249.6
    Height: 5' 6"
    Waist: 38,75
    Hips: 54.75
    Arms: 10
    Wrist: 6
    Total Exercise Minutes: 439

Challenge:  all but jumping jacks

Done.      Friday: Rest Day 
    Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & Bear Walk 
    Done       Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & add 30 mins. Extra to your workout/exercise 
    Done       Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Burpees 
    Done     Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Wood Chops 
    Not done.    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 Jumping Jacks 
    Done         Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 crunches 

Going to the gym three times per week, I would like to see the scale change more then this.
  • jjbranc
    Options
    summary for 9/23

ht,-5'5"
    wt.-137.8
    measurements the same
    exercise minutes-625

i met all of the challenges
  • tsumpter
    Options

Yep, she did it!! LOL!! This challenge is SO fun!! Do we have to stop:(.... Can we just start season 2...:) :):)

I've been thinking about doing an October Biggest Loser Challenge but concerned on how many would be interested. It would be a closed group. If you would be interested let me know & we will see how many that there is .
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Daily Challenge Starting Friday September 23, 2011

Yes, we are stepping it up another notch because we are champions.:wink:

Friday: Rest Day
    Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 jumping jacks & tabata
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & 3 sets of 15 globe jumps & 3 sets of 15 split squats
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & walk, run, jog or bike 2 miles & 25 crunches
    Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 3 sets of 15 kick squats & 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 35 burpees & 1 minute bear walk
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses & 3 sets of 15 wood chops

Want to receive an extra point complete 200 crunches this week. The crunches maybe completed in one evening or a couple each evening. Good luck. :happy:
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Weight: 168 up from last week :(

no change to measurements

Total Exercise Minutes: 294

Did not complete Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & Bear Walk 
    Done       Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & add 30 mins. Extra to your workout/exercise 
    Did not complete       Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Burpees 
    Did not complete     Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Wood Chops 
    Done Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 Jumping Jacks 
    Did not complete         Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 crunches

I would totally be in for an October challenge and hopefully be closer to 100% by then. I am getting there but still missing the big cal burn days of my long runs!!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Weight: 168 up from last week :(

no change to measurements

Total Exercise Minutes: 294

Did not complete Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & Bear Walk 
    Did not complete       Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Burpees 
    Did not complete     Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Wood Chops 
    Done Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 Jumping Jacks 
    Did not complete         Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 crunches

I would totally be in for an October challenge and hopefully be closer to 100% by then. I am getting there but still missing the big cal burn days of my long runs!!

You will be there soon
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Well here it goes...for better or worse...It's ALL in the name of a HEALTHIER ME...

THis has been a CRAZY week for me...working VERY LONG HOURS...and still getting my workouts in...not a good week but not so bad either

Total Workout mins 446 - total calories 3806
    SW - 157.6
    CW - 155.0 (NO CHANGE)
    HEIGHT - 5' 0
    WAIST - 34
    HIPS - 42
    RIGHT WRIST 6 & LEFT WRIST 6
    FOREARM (R) 9.5 & LEFT 9.5
    NECK 13.0

Friday: Rest Day - DONE (all smiles) :love: :smile: :wink:
    Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Kick Squats - NOT COMPLETED:ohwell:
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & 25 crunches - DONE
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & walk, run, jog or bike 2 miles - DONE
    Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 10 globe jumps - DONE
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses - DONE
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 jumping jacks - DONE
  • tsumpter
    Options
    September 23, 2011

Biggest Loser: butters#1--9.05%
    Biggest Loser Team: Truimph--47.49 total pts.4.75%
    (Congrats-Great Job)

Daily Challenge Starting Friday September 23, 2011

Yes, we are stepping it up another notch because we are champions.

Friday: Rest Day
    Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 jumping jacks & tabata
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & 3 sets of 15 globe jumps & 3 sets of 15 split squats
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & walk, run, jog or bike 2 miles & 25 crunches
    Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 3 sets of 15 kick squats & 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 35 burpees & 1 minute bear walk
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses & 3 sets of 15 wood chops

Want to receive an extra point complete 200 crunches this week. The crunches maybe completed in one evening or a couple each evening. Good luck.

Enjoy and have fun with it. Also, if you aren't sure what any of the items are there is some really good examples on youtube. Please modify any of the exercises that you need to.

NOTE: NEITHER TEAM EARN EVERY POINT FOR EVERYONE COMPLETING THE CHALLENGES!!! L (EXCEPT FOR FRIDAY-REST DAY)

NOTE: Team Triumph lost 4 team mates L and Team Conquer lost 4 team mate this week for not checking in. Therefore, the teams will be even this upcoming week.

Also, this weeks overall % includes your weight loss % for the week.

Team Triumph

Total POINTS: 47.49 Total %: 4.75 (Congrats)

Team Captain: tlrunyon

#1. tlrunyon--7.60%
    #2. deebauer145--7.68
    #3. spabby86--7.02%
    #4. thegroovychick--0% (Eliminated-did not check in)
    #5. bhurley1424--0% (Eliminated-did not check in)
    #6. jjbranc--8.56% (received an extra point for completing all the daily challenges-great job)
    #7. Wwhite94--0% (Eliminated-did not check in)
    #8. butters#1--9.05%
    #9. rosem124--0% (Eliminated-did not check in)
    #10. ardeornellis--7.58% (received an extra point for completing all the daily challenges-great job)

2 Team mates completed every challenge & received an extra point
    1 point was received by the team for everyone completing Friday’s Challenge (Rest Day)

Team Conquer

Total POINTS: 40.27 Total %: 4.03

Team Captain: tsumpter

#1. tsumpter--8.74% (received and extra point for completing all the daily challenges-ya me)
    #2. krevelle65--7.09%
    #3. xxx_pink princess_xxx--0% (Eliminated-did not check in)
    #4. amorgan101187--0% (Eliminated-did not check in)
    #5. workingmumof4--0% (Eliminated-did not check in)
    #6. swordsmith--7.12%
    #7. CharlotteintheUS--7.02%
    #9. hershie123--3.12%
    #10. Amberlin--6.185
    #13. twotfluty--0% (Eliminated-did not check in)

1 Team mates completed all of the challenges & received an extra point (congrats)
    1 point was received by the team for everyone completing Friday’s Challenge (Rest day)

LET’S GO TEAM TRIUMPH & TEAM CONQUER
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

I've been thinking about doing an October Biggest Loser Challenge but concerned on how many would be interested. It would be a closed group. If you would be interested let me know & we will see how many that there is .

Hehehe...go team Truimph...well I would be interested in an October Challenge...just let me know