What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I have an unwritten rule where I compliment at least one person a day today I complimented a woman that wearing a very interesting hat not necessarily something I would ever wear but nonetheless I still went out of my way to tell her I liked it and she gave me a really dirty look for some reason and my stomach still hurts from it so tomorrow I will refrain from this rule and compliment myself bc I'm polite and won't hurt my own feelings
    You’re pretty
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I have an unwritten rule where I compliment at least one person a day today I complimented a woman that wearing a very interesting hat not necessarily something I would ever wear but nonetheless I still went out of my way to tell her I liked it and she gave me a really dirty look for some reason and my stomach still hurts from it so tomorrow I will refrain from this rule and compliment myself bc I'm polite and won't hurt my own feelings
    You’re pretty

♥️ Thank you.

How'd I do? I'm currently practicing this with my daughter...the art of accepting compliments. It's a learning process for us both. We're not supposed to respond with anything other than a "thank you."

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    work_again wrote: »
    If my kid watches you tubers watching you tube videos and reacting… can I film
    My kid watching you tubers watching you tube videos and reacting and post it on you tube for revenue?

Be sure to smash that like button and subscribe!!

YouTube reaction inception! I watch these videos too 😔

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,820 Member
    Options
    You're fabulous ❤
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    You're fabulous ❤

☺️ Thank you!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

That is so endeari..... wait.

What are you wearing?
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

What are you wearing?

Nothing 😏
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

What are you wearing?

Nothing 😏

** calibrates GPS / backs MonkeyWagon out of driveway.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

What are you wearing?

Nothing 😏

** calibrates GPS / backs MonkeyWagon out of driveway.

**Grabs the expensive wine, throws on several layers so you have to put the work in.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    You’re getting really good at this!❤️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I bought concert tickets for my daughter and her boyfriend, but she is standing me up because she wanted an additional $30k

Your daughter wanted 30k 😳

yes, a year
    something about it is my fault she exists

Surely this is satire - or maybe you’ve actually hired her to work for you at the family business and she’s negotiating her salary - Im sure that’s it - that’s gotta be it
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Decided to call it a snow day. The school never will so I did 😂
    Good thing since it took me an hour to shovel the driveway.
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    today it was 81° F or 27° C - Saturday we might get snow flurries

i hope the weatherman is confused and not mother nature
  • SundryCoder
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I bought concert tickets for my daughter and her boyfriend, but she is standing me up because she wanted an additional $30k

yes, a year

Surely this is satire - or maybe you’ve actually hired her to work for you at the family business and she’s negotiating her salary - Im sure that’s it - that’s gotta be it

I wish... She thinks how much you spend on a person shows how much you love.
    I did type out other details but it just makes this even more satire.
    so simply put, she has been an adult for a couple years and thinks i should resume child support to her directly.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

yes, a year

so simply put, she has been an adult for a couple years and thinks i should resume child support to her directly.

😳

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,820 Member
    Options
    yes, a year
    Hugs to you. I'm sad for her that she thinks money = love.
  • SundryCoder
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Hugs to you. I'm sad for her that she thinks money = love.

thanks. greed is a serios issue.
    i do love my daughter and that is why i do not give her money. she has not learned what a relationship is and doubtful she will.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    I don't want to function today I hit snooze three times and did the unthinkable by letting my dogs in my bed at some point last night bc I kept tossing and turning and my dogs sleep right up against me like I'm a hot dog and they're the bun and it's very cozy now I have to go to work and they get to go back to sleep because they have zero responsibilities and I just want to be a dog today