Reason to smile today

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    BLT sammiches
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Sunshine shining through my window as I work.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,166 Member
    Skating tonight with a friend
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Hiking boots that actually fit. I found a company that sells 2E & 4E and of course I thought they were going to cost a fortune but they were really quite reasonable and I was nervous about ordering online but their return policy is good. I’ll drop the name as soon as I’ve tested the shoes out on the trail but so far around the house I cannot believe how comfortable my feet are.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,017 Member
    Met some really nice people while walking at the beach today.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    So many things! From seeing the beautiful sunrise this morning, to the slightly warm weather, to the new linen spray I bought just to name a few 🥰
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Hit a new record low weight this morning which leaves only 1.8 lbs to go to my target weight.

Hey, this is so awesome! You got this 🤗
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 541 Member
    Hit a new record low weight this morning which leaves only 1.8 lbs to go to my target weight.

Thanks! The last 5 lbs have been a constant roller coaster battle. Hopefully I’ll hit it before summer vacation to flaunt the new dadbod at the beach. Lol
  • R3d_butt3rfly_

Thanks! The last 5 lbs have been a constant roller coaster battle. Hopefully I’ll hit it before summer vacation to flaunt the new dadbod at the beach. Lol

You can rock it now just sayin 😎
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Second time doing dip power on myslef and I love it. I think with a little more practice I can become a pro dipper! 😁 The nail kit only cost me like $13. Wayyy cheaper than nail salons.
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 541 Member

You can rock it now just sayin 😎
    Another reason to smile today :smiley:
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    My confusion! My gym was actually open for PM camps🥳. As a bonus my 2 youngest kids got to go which they always want to go to the kids area and never get to. And I got to see a bunch of people I don’t get to normally see because of going later and everyone’s schedule being messed up.

Dear Wisconsin,
    I’m sorry I blame you for everything. You are still terrible to me but not everything is your fault. I guess.
    💗Mel
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Four Letter Words 😄