Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,358 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »

But more importantly, Lisa time 😬😂

She won’t like that. 😬 Maybe she won’t see this…

I hope for your sake @PaperDoll_ doesn't see this.
    You are always so helpful 😁
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Where to stay in Atlanta it sprawls

idk but wave to my mom as you drive-by
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    I really loved the gel polish I put on myself that took forever bc I have to be extra for no reason but they’re popping off anyway . It’s been like two days.
    cq7cojordr99.jpeg
    vt8q8y7rr85v.jpeg [spoiler/]

Also, they aren’t filed to perfection which is probably why they’re popping off but I could NOT find any of my nail files. I had one huge nail file and this was the best I could do.
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My dog is dreaming and barking in his sleep.
    He will not bark any other time, just when he is asleep
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

I try🥰
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    Where to stay in Atlanta it sprawls

idk but wave to my mom as you drive-by

Will do!
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    @TwitchyMagee, same here. My new job is strongly recommending that I get an MBA and while they’ll support with some time and possibly some tuition, the thought of fitting it in terrifies me. It would mean giving up naps and MFP time. 😂

I’m already being neglected enough. 😞

Mostly by you, Raych. 😤

No one needs more work. It’s time to start quitting these jobs and giving me the time I deserve. 😠
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options

I try🥰

You’re the best ❤️
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Food sensitivities and how they suck. I'm not allergic, I've been tested, yet I get these weird reactions when I eat too much of somethings.
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Food sensitivities and how they suck. I'm not allergic, I've been tested, yet I get these weird reactions when I eat too much of somethings.

I have found I am gluten sensitive and so I have to do the gluten free thing now. How I know this is my eye lids swell more than usual and I tend to feel bloated for a couple days if I do indulge with food made with regular flour. I had testing too.
  • cmsienk
    Options

I have found I am gluten sensitive and so I have to do the gluten free thing now. How I know this is my eye lids swell more than usual and I tend to feel bloated for a couple days if I do indulge with food made with regular flour. I had testing too.
    Also gluten sensitive (Dr. put me on an elimination diet and finally figured it out.) I get inflammation across my shoulders and down my back - achy body like I'm coming down with the flu. I've discovered sourdough (REAL sourdough) bread doesn't bother me.. something about the fermentation process killing most, if not all, the gluten protein.
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Also.... I love this!
    1jpeo2x1ojef.jpg
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Also gluten sensitive (Dr. put me on an elimination diet and finally figured it out.) I get inflammation across my shoulders and down my back - achy body like I'm coming down with the flu. I've discovered sourdough (REAL sourdough) bread doesn't bother me.. something about the fermentation process killing most, if not all, the gluten protein.

Interesting about this. My doctor thought perhaps I might have a gluten issue. I like bread too much to give that up haha. I think I am just old and my body is starting to revolt
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Skating and the fact I've decided I want to compete in singles. Last time I did these things I was about 10. My joints don't move the same as they used to but I'm determined to make them
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    My youngest greeted me with a five minute presentation about elephant foot, orphan sources, and radioactive dogs, and as he was wrapping up I told him, “you know, some boys study U.S. presidents.”
  • crazyhorse8
    Options

Interesting you mention sourdough...as that gives me less trouble than other breads. Thank you for the additional info!

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,144 Member
    Options
    h9bbsjs1772z.jpeg
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    My youngest greeted me with a five minute presentation about elephant foot, orphan sources, and radioactive dogs, and as he was wrapping up I told him, “you know, some boys study U.S. presidents.”

😂🤣😂 Those topics sound pretty cool actually

Btw omg we now have James Garfield's museum to visit. I'm gonna need to pick up some bourbon in Kentucky to get through the tour of presidents
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Videos of people repairing holes in things with fancy stitches and stuff. How the heck do they figure these things out? I'm luckily if when mending stuff I don't have threads that got knitted and stuck. What is this magic and wizardry
  • crazyhorse8
    Options
    h9bbsjs1772z.jpeg

This is true for me. It has always been easier for me to pull myself down than to acknowledge my good points. I'm still a work in progress in my 60's.