LESS Alcohol ~ MARCH 2023 ~ One Day at A Time

Replies

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    @Lilylady3k Awesome! You call them baby steps but I think when it comes to A those are big steps!

@mfowler883 Take care of what you need to take care of, we are here but don’t be a stranger! Nice pics!

@ahoy_m8 That reminds me I need to purge my freezer too…
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,550 Member
    We went to an Indian restaurant last night. I looked at the wine list and was tempted but asked myself, "are you really only going to be satisfied with one?" I decided not to risk it and stuck with water. I had a really delicious vegetarian dish and felt good about myself after.

I work at an Indian restaurant. Which veggie dish did you have?
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,550 Member
    Thanks for keeping us going (and accountable) @MissMay

I am Dawn, I live in South Eastern British Columbia.
    I joined this thread in November of 2018, a daily drinker at the time
    My primary goal with drinking less is weight loss.

My usual goal is 16-20 AF days for the month,
    I had 16AF days for the shortened month of February.

I do this diary style, I normally post the next morning.

Sunday March 05 - AF after an indulgent first weekend feeling healthy and active in awhile. Doctor's appointment about my sore ankle Monday morning, then back to work at the restaurant for the first time since Covid. Time to get some AF days in!!

Rolling total: 2AF day out of 5 days.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    I'm still around here - just reading your posts and enjoying them. You inspire me!
    I have had 5 days A and 1 day AF in March.

I also broke my leg this weekend, so I will be sedentary for awhile. I was craving this afternoon but have no means to get to the fridge because I am on crutches- won't be able to fill a glass of wine and take it to the couch! Not a bad thing:)

Noooooooo! I’m so sorry to hear you broke your leg! Heal well and quickly!

The visual of anyone attempting to use crutches with an open glass of wine in their hand is pretty funny! No way to transport it without spilling!
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    I'm still around here - just reading your posts and enjoying them. You inspire me!
    I have had 5 days A and 1 day AF in March.

I also broke my leg this weekend, so I will be sedentary for awhile. I was craving this afternoon but have no means to get to the fridge because I am on crutches- won't be able to fill a glass of wine and take it to the couch! Not a bad thing:)

@RubyRed427 I feel for you and hope you recover fast....sending big hug!