cmsienk Posts: 18,300 Member
    Options
    Fake ladybugs infiltrating my sunroom 😤
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

I hate them because they make me feel guilty for killing them. Also boxelder bugs when they begin to fly are the worst
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,300 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I hate them because they make me feel guilty for killing them. Also boxelder bugs when they begin to fly are the worst
    Yes, those are bad too. And for some reason this year, I'm also seeing stink bugs (which auto corrected to drunk bugs - and I actually would rather see that)
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Watching my daughter grow up and just not make good decisions- breaks my *kitten* heart

I’m sorry sweetheart. They do seem to have minds of their own. I hope she comes around soon
  • RightInTheFiveHole
    RightInTheFiveHole Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Why, when I am in the self checkout at a store, does the next person feel they need to be all up in my business? Like, excuse me- I need at least a 4 ft bubble, you standing directly next to me isn't going to make me go any faster.

That is my current irk of the moment.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Why, when I am in the self checkout at a store, does the next person feel they need to be all up in my business? Like, excuse me- I need at least a 4 ft bubble, you standing directly next to me isn't going to make me go any faster.

That is my current irk of the moment.

Right? If we can smell each other’s stink we better be on a first name basis
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,000 Member
    Options
    Nothing at all, I’m happy as a pig in s***.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,325 Member
    Options
    Watching my daughter grow up and just not make good decisions- breaks my *kitten* heart

Oh no. Hope you can help her get on the right path.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited March 2023
    Options
    I just had to tell someone that because they don’t live in our county they are not entitled to our county’s resources and they should contact the agency in their own county and then I looked up the number and gave it to them and I was very sweet and polite and they told me I was supremely unhelpful and that hurt my feelings because I did everything I could for this person within the parameters of what I am allowed to do. I’m sorry but you don’t pay taxes here *kitten*
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,181 Member
    Options
    I said *kitten* in front of my youngest today🙈
    I place the blame on bad drivers
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    I just had to tell someone that because they don’t live in our county they are not entitled to our county’s resources and they should contact the agency in their own county and then I looked up the number and gave it to them and I was very sweet and polite and they told me I was supremely unhelpful and that hurt my feelings because I did everything I could for this person within the parameters of what I am allowed to do. I’m sorry but you don’t pay taxes here *kitten*

Some just don’t get it - I do a similar type job and get my share of rude folk - I just tell myself they are just frustrated at the process not at me and try not to take any reaction personally-

Also you’re pretty
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I said *kitten* in front of my youngest today🙈
    I place the blame on bad drivers

Sometimes good moms say bad words - is all gravy baby
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Some just don’t get it - I do a similar type job and get my share of rude folk - I just tell myself they are just frustrated at the process not at me and try not to take any reaction personally-

Also you’re pretty
    I can’t believe that helped🥰
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    subpar donuts
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options
    subpar donuts

When things aren't worth the calories but you eat them anyway.

(Also, there two muffins and some chocolate hearts in our copy/server/kitcheny area.)
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    subpar donuts

(Also, there two muffins and some chocolate hearts in our copy/server/kitcheny area.)

I knew you would understand
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options
    subpar donuts

I ate half a muffin for you. I only planned on cutting the muffin top off and trashing the rest but it was so freakin' soft and fresh and how am I supposed to resist that?!
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    subpar donuts

I ate half a muffin for you. I only planned on cutting the muffin top off and trashing the rest but it was so freakin' soft and fresh and how am I supposed to resist that?!
    My donut had supposedly edible paper on it so I think you got the better deal