What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,206 Member
    Options
    There's a lot of Texas Roadhouse restaurants in Ohio. I feel like we've passed half a dozen today
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Also plastic bags are free at grocery stores. I felt bad cause I forgot to punch in how many I took but then realized there wasn't a spot to do so!!!
  • ecobratwurst
    ecobratwurst Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    There's a lot of Texas Roadhouse restaurants in Ohio. I feel like we've passed half a dozen today
    Do not drink the water in Ohio.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

I brought bottled water from home 😂🤣
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Also plastic bags are free at grocery stores. I felt bad cause I forgot to punch in how many I took but then realized there wasn't a spot to do so!!!

Wow! Plastic bags cannot be had here in NY for love or money
  • ecobratwurst
    ecobratwurst Posts: 28 Member
    Options

I brought bottled water from home 😂🤣
    A traveler to Ohio. Watch out for stellar American trains
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I think red delicious apples are :'(
    Yes

Noooooo I meant I like them and I'm sad that others don't.

Or I was sad I had the unpopular opinion (of which I have many.)

I dunno. It was so long ago! :)

But I like them!

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,790 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Yes

But I like them!
    I did not see that coming
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Yes

But I like them!

Oh 😂. I will admit they are an aesthetically pleasing apple but I do not like the texture at all. BUT! That means more for you!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Wow! Plastic bags cannot be had here in NY for love or money

We don't have them in Ontario either. Gotta buy fabric bags now.
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »
    litha_ wrote: »
    Pink lady 🍎🍏 are delicious. A mealy apple - not so much.

When I was a kid I think the options in my neighborhood were mackintosh or red delicious. I like the decade we’re living in now Apple wise

When I was a kid, my mom would ask -do you want the red or green? No names. I always chose the green because the red were so bad.

when i was a kid we had an apple tree, dont know what type but learned the hard way don't eat red apples when they are still green.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Yes

But I like them!
    I did not see that coming

*curtsies*
    *falls on *kitten**

Geez, I just realized both reasons were the same.

I like honeycrisp but they're huge and expensive. Most apples I've tried are too sour or tart.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited March 2023
    Options
    My dog tried to pull me off of a steep, deep, creek bank this morning because she insists on hanging her butt off a cliff to do her business.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited March 2023
    Options
    About once a month or so I like to wear a suit to work to make sure my boss still appreciates me
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,022 Member
    Options
    That Noom commercial that always comes on on YouTube.😂Let that man lick his plate if he wants to! Don’t take it away.🙈😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    It’s a much warmer and sunnier day today than we’ve seen in awhile and of course there are more walkers out at lunchtime on my work campus.

I bent to tie my shoe and as I stood a woman came up even with me and we happened to be walking at about the same pace so after a friendly hello I said, “I’m going to let you go ahead so you don’t have to listen to me breathe”

But for whatever reason I had a hard time slowing down so I turned off the main path onto a trail I hadn’t used before. It was wet and marshy but at least I had it all to myself
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    1 Chinese gentleman , 1 venezuelan gentleman and myself are stuck in an elevator. They barely speak English and since I'm the only English speaking person they are using me as some kind of translator as they bicker over something, oh and I'm the elevator repair man. Having a great day so far 👍
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,790 Member
    Options
    Rotavele_ wrote: »
    1 Chinese gentleman , 1 venezuelan gentleman and myself are stuck in an elevator. They barely speak English and since I'm the only English speaking person they are using me as some kind of translator as they bicker over something, oh and I'm the elevator repair man. Having a great day so far 👍
    Yikes! I hope this gets resolved soon
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Instead of my job actually training me for the section I’m supposed to work, they’re just throwing me around as a random extra person to wherever. They don’t have a partner for me yet again and I better not be put in the assembly room bc that’s not the section I bid. I’m a good worker so idk why I’m just being thrown to the side every day. They’ve even forgotten to put me on the schedule 3 times. I mean, I’m scheduled to be here but they don’t have anything for me to do.
    I’m over it. I’ll never bid this line again.