Mommy Challenge Part 3: Hot Mummies for Halloween!!!

Options

Replies

• nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies... Hope we all have a great day and a wonderful weekend coming up!

Toya... you will be fine... with your determination, in no time, you'll lose it again!!
  • kristen11joy
    kristen11joy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    FInally the scale moved! I know that weigh-in is Monday, but I am leaving Sunday for a 2-week mission/vision trip to South Africa. I may or may not have limited internet (which I will use to update my family first -- sorry!) and probably won't have access to a scale. SO my final weigh-in before the trip is 153 (finally!!) and I'll check in again when I get back -- hopefully it won't be too depressing...
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    FInally the scale moved! I know that weigh-in is Monday, but I am leaving Sunday for a 2-week mission/vision trip to South Africa. I may or may not have limited internet (which I will use to update my family first -- sorry!) and probably won't have access to a scale. SO my final weigh-in before the trip is 153 (finally!!) and I'll check in again when I get back -- hopefully it won't be too depressing...

Have fun and becareful....
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    ok...i think i am going to skip the next 2 weigh ins if you guys dont mind...my birthday is october 5th (a wednesday) and i want to weigh in then. I am hoping to reach 149 by then.:smile::smile:
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Latoya, sounds like a good plan. Just push hard until then and focus on things like how your clothes fit, and then you wont have the scale to discourage you when its up!
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Good Friday Morning Mummies!!!!! I hope everyone has a excellent day...I know we don't weigh in till Monday, but I have some news...I don't know if I lost weight but I did fit into a pair of jeans this morning that on Labor day I couldn't even get in...WOOHOO:happy: I am so happy....
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Good Friday Morning Mummies!!!!! I hope everyone has a excellent day...I know we don't weigh in till Monday, but I have some news...I don't know if I lost weight but I did fit into a pair of jeans this morning that on Labor day I couldn't even get in...WOOHOO:happy: I am so happy....

:smile: :smile: yes it counts!! congrats!:smile::smile:
  • nicolerah
    Options

I salute you! Any mission trip is admirable! Have fun and congrats on the loss!
  • nicolerah
    Options

congrats... fitting into stuff is always great news!!
  • nicolerah
    Options
    ok...i think i am going to skip the next 2 weigh ins if you guys dont mind...my birthday is october 5th (a wednesday) and i want to weigh in then. I am hoping to reach 149 by then.:smile::smile:

No probs Toya!! I hope you hit your birthday goal... actually my wish for you is that your surpass it!
  • dietfree2012
    Options

No probs Toya!! I hope you hit your birthday goal... actually my wish for you is that your surpass it!

thanks!! but of course im addicted to the scale so i have already been back on it :indifferent:
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options

thanks!! but of course im addicted to the scale so i have already been back on it :indifferent:

LOL I made a comment about that before I read this... the scale is in fact an addiction... CONFESSION: I weight in every morning (unless Im rrunning late) and today it said 148.9lbs but I dont get tooo excited, only Monday's weight in counts and I beat myself over it, if I lose nothing by then.... masochist to the fullest
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Mimi- hahaha what you said is exactly what i do! The lowest i have seen recently is 145.9 but the last 3 or 4 days it has been 146.5 on the nose! it is NEVER exactly the same each day so the last couple days are making me nuts! lol
  • dietfree2012
    Options

LOL I made a comment about that before I read this... the scale is in fact an addiction... CONFESSION: I weight in every morning (unless Im rrunning late) and today it said 148.9lbs but I dont get tooo excited, only Monday's weight in counts and I beat myself over it, if I lose nothing by then.... masochist to the fullest

Mimi!!!! I am so giddy that you have broke the 150's curse!!! i dont care if its not monday, im doing my happy dance for u!!!:drinker: :drinker: you, lovecola, and kristyn are my heros!! u have all crossed over leaving little ole me behind :cry: :cry: lol, time to get my but in gear so i can join you!!! heading to a treadmill nearby:wink::wink: go mimi, go mimi, go mimi!!:smile::smile:
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options

Mimi!!!! I am so giddy that you have broke the 150's curse!!! i dont care if its not monday, im doing my happy dance for u!!!:drinker: :drinker: you, lovecola, and kristyn are my heros!! u have all crossed over leaving little ole me behind :cry: :cry: lol, time to get my but in gear so i can join you!!! heading to a treadmill nearby:wink::wink: go mimi, go mimi, go mimi!!:smile::smile:

LOL LOL LOL I am soooo excited about it but I won't get too excited, must keep it off until Monday ( and I have a feeling that I will this time)!!!!!!!!!!! and BTW ms. Latoya, you're right behind me, that treadmill will ensure that you break not only the 150's but soon enough the 140's..... have no doubt that we will reach our goals before the end of this year... we will welcome 2012 as skinny mini hot mama's!!!!! WACTH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sassy3k
    Sassy3k Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the messaging board...and would like to join...i wieghted myself Sept 8 at i was at 199....weighted today i'm at 196...any weight loss is great. Just starting to get more active and be more thoughtful of what i'm eating. However Iwill be going to Cancun from OCt 8- 16th...but i have a plan of action to try to stay on track.

I'm not sure what I need to do to Join......

Lisa
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Good morning ladies!!! How was your week? Doesnt matter, its a new one!! Im at 150.2, basically right where i started. So in 3 weeks no loss....not good :indifferent: Time to step it up!! I really feel that its all about the eating...Exercise is a great benefit and helps so much, but if u eat crap all day it doesnt matter. Lets do this mummies!!! Due to my slow start, I am aiming for 2 pounds this week. I know this will be hard, but it will be so rewarding! Weekly challenge: Eat breakfast.....everyday!!! struggle for me, is it for any of you?

sw- 150
    cw- 150

no change :frown: :frown:
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm at 200.6. Slooowww and steady.
  • nicolerah
    Options
    Good morning ladies!!! How was your week? Doesnt matter, its a new one!! Im at 150.2, basically right where i started. So in 3 weeks no loss....not good :indifferent: Time to step it up!! I really feel that its all about the eating...Exercise is a great benefit and helps so much, but if u eat crap all day it doesnt matter. Lets do this mummies!!! Due to my slow start, I am aiming for 2 pounds this week. I know this will be hard, but it will be so rewarding! Weekly challenge: Eat breakfast.....everyday!!! struggle for me, is it for any of you?

sw- 150
    cw- 150

no change :frown: :frown:

Good morning!! I wanna totally agree with you here! Eating seems to be the major factor in weight loss.... and I've realised it with me. Over the last month, I've been having a hard time with my exercise and diet.. I've eaten a lot crap on a consistent basis. It was almost as if I'd gone back to being someone who didnt care about her health and body. Over the last week I actually tried to pay attention to what I ate and even though I didnt do as well as I should have or could have, I still lost weight! Why? I think its cause I didnt give in to the ALL my temptations. But who knows, we'll see this week... cause I really may not be able to exercise again, due to the fact that I'm hoping to move into my apartment this weekend, and I still have tons of cleaning up to do... so its all gonna be based on what I eat and dont eat!

Toya, breakfast is an integral meal... it can set the tone for the day... If I miss breakfast, I feel as if I will not be able to function... thankfully, I've been that way since I was a child. I know all of us struggle with something or the other, some of us struggle with more than one and we think we are failing.... but we aren't. We're all learning. Learning about what's good for us and being able to support one another in our respective struggles. I cant begin to say how much I appreciate the support from each of my friends here on this site! It has made me into a better person in the last 4 months and I dont think I could do this without you ladies and some guys that I know here. Its awesome!

Anyways, I should get to doing some work now.. lol... so here are my stats for this week:

Week 9/5/11-- 135.5 lbs
    Week 9/12 --- 133.5 lbs
    Week 9/19 --- 133.5 lbs

Week 9/26--- 132 llb

Week 10/3--
    Week 10/10--
    Week 10/17--
    Week 10/24--
    Week 10/31---

Total loss : 1.5 lbs (:drinker: :happy: :drinker: ) <
    water!
  • jezzi16
    jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Week 9/12 --- 153.6 lbs
    Week 9/19 --- 152.4
    Week 9/26
    152.4 lbs
    Week 10/3--
    Week 10/10--
    Week 10/17--
    Week 10/24--
    Week 10/31---

Total loss: 1.2lb for this challenge

Monday's are the worse for me , I don't work out hard saturday and sunday just the 30 day shred plus I enjoy some drinks. Friday I was 151.2 but I know it will get there again by wednesday . I really wanted a magertita friday night so I got the skinny girl brand.. Don't think it counts if you drink the whole bottle Hmmmmm