What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    the last inspection found another $10k to fix. why is remodelling more expensive than the house itself?

A surprise like that would come very close to killing me
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Gardening and the fact trees, shrubs and bushes attack me and now I have a really sore scrape on one arm.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    People who want to talk & listen to music simultaneously. I can do either. I can’t do both.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    People who want to talk & listen to music simultaneously. I can do either. I can’t do both.

This is me.

My daughter always made fun of me when I turned off the sound on the t.v. and music in the car. Guess who I caught doing it the other day? Mmhmmm, the daughter. I silently laughed.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    The placement of a scrape on my upper arm. It hurts
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Nothing at all, Friday, warm sunny day. Happy.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Talking to people who deny being hoh & having to shout thereby drawing unwanted attention
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Iron tablets making me constipated…I’ve always suspected I’ve had some GI disorder.. maybe celiac.. I never had an issue as a kid but apparently it can have an onset at any age.

gvlquzv2k6lu.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    Squeaky brakes. Even though they were changed 3 times in one month. And now squeaky shocks? I’m just squeaking all over the place. Makes it hard to sneak up on people.🙈
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    Celsius Cans…they’re thin. They’ve been popping open in my cart when I get to the checkout. Spraying all over.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    How, when I click on this thread, it doesn't scroll down to the last read post.
  • _Redux
    _Redux Posts: 87 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Turns out, I'm a runaway success. The trouble is...

"Today, 22 local women have snooped at your profile and indicated they're into you. We'll tell you who they are if you PAY US"

3j1YlSm.png

ETA: To be fair some of them did message me. It's fun to match faces with blurry silhouettes.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    _Redux wrote: »
    Turns out, I'm a runaway success. The trouble is...

"Today, 22 local women have snooped at your profile and indicated they're into you. We'll tell you who they are if you PAY US"

3j1YlSm.png

ETA: To be fair some of them did message me. It's fun to match faces with blurry silhouettes.

😂I remember these days