What's on your mind?

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,463 Member
    4ayknkx26d8n.gif
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,690 Member
    edited April 2023
    I placed an order for 3 to shirts from Etsy and the seller informed me she can't make the shirts until Monday because she doesn't work the weekends and today (Friday) is her parakeets 3rd birthday 🫤
    🤦‍♀️
  • honey_honey_12
    I think he’s scared of me.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    hyyy,
    Thank you
  • honey_honey_12
    I have an issue with the multitude of times that the commercial for the game “Forge Of Empires” is shown on tv.
    What’s the deal man?
    Why are you pushing it so hard?
    I understand money, this is more than money, freaky.
  • honey_honey_12
    Apparently if you make TikTok videos and other videos using your voice on the internet AI now can take your voice and imitate it perfectly, inflections and all.
    Saw a story where a woman got a ransom call for her daughter, she talked to her….” Help mom, just do what they want”.
    Her daughter was fine at college, had no clue.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,187 Member
    Tomorrow I have to learn a kids program at 6 to perform at about 7:15. Should be interesting but I watched the kids and they need someone so I'm happy to help.
  • Alinouveau2
    One more show today and I'm ready for it to be done. I don't mind helping out but man I'm too old for doing all this 🤣. The skating itself isn't difficult, having to manage and wrangle kids is always exhausting.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,690 Member
    edited April 2023
    One more show today and I'm ready for it to be done. I don't mind helping out but man I'm too old for doing all this 🤣. The skating itself isn't difficult, having to manage and wrangle kids is always exhausting.
    Deep breath... you've got this. (And then you have to go home and make a charcuterie platter and fancy desserts) 😁
  • Alinouveau2
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Deep breath... you've got this. (And then you have to go home and make a charcuterie platter and fancy desserts) 😁

Haha I did that last night after the show. The last of my guests left at 1am.
    Today the in laws are coming.
    The kids are fun but when yours is a teen you forget how energetic 10 and under kids are. One girl is super chatty and has a teacher my son has so we have to discuss that every time I see her. Apparently my name is coach mom!!! 🤣
  • honey_honey_12
    There are so many issues with this site, at least I’m having these issues and have for a while now.

Some of the photos and gifs load tiny on the community threads.

The threads open at the top instead of at the latest post.

Some threads won’t update at all.

These are the ones I notice in the community.

Because I pay,
    I expect things to get fixed quickly and work properly the majority of the time.
    I don’t think that’s unreasonable, especially considering the cost.
  • Moijojito
    Moijojito Posts: 27 Member
    Will a deep tissue massage on my gluteus maximas sort out my sciatic nerve?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    That carbs may not be the devil but it sure doesn't take long for them to turn into the toxiest of toxic relationships that you have no desire to limit your time with and...damn...there goes my opening line when I get my head around this and inevitably post asking for tips. :)
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    I really have had it with being sick. (But it will run its course for however long it takes )
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    I’m 5 minutes from home and I’m sitting in my car in a parking lot because there’s a torrential downpour outside. Looks like I might be here for a while 🫤
  • Alinouveau2
    So happy to be done the ice show!!! My kiddies were awesome and my ladies were great and now I don't need to learn new programs on the fly.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    There are so many issues with this site, at least I’m having these issues and have for a while now.

Some of the photos and gifs load tiny on the community threads.

The threads open at the top instead of at the latest post.

Some threads won’t update at all.

These are the ones I notice in the community.

Because I pay,
    I expect things to get fixed quickly and work properly the majority of the time.
    I don’t think that’s unreasonable, especially considering the cost.

Yeah and then our popular threads people have gotten shut down. (And even those were pretty slow moving anyway) And my FR is broken. They show up in email but not here. Or they are here and then disappear. And oddly FR messages work again? (I don’t pay so I won’t complain too much but it’s odd)