Options

Replies

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Mr Rogers was. Genuinely good dude yo. Watched the biopic - and saw the hbo doc - more peeps should be like mr fuggin Rogers yo

Would you like to be my neighbor

Won’t you be my neighbor

But would you

Yup - I would

Sweet!
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    It's crazy. It's been 4 years since we broke up... And yet, some songs come on and they have a way of squeezing my heart so hard that I still want to cry.

I know I moved on, but there's a part of me that I think will forever be reserved for that one person I loved with my whole heart.

*Comet - by Skillet*

Too bad it was never meant to be.

I feel this... I've meet 1 person in my life where I wish things would have been different. I listen to songs and still get tears. Thankful for the memories though.
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    All of my life I've resented my biological father for not being there. He's made attempts in the last years to meet up with me. I tried and he has always let me down. All my life I've lived with so much anger towards him. I finally started talking to him and I can say that I've reached a point in my life (maybe because of my illness) where I can't hold grudges anymore or hold on to anger. I hope this is the start of at least a friendship with him. I am more than willing to let him into my life and my kids lives.

this is a huge wow. i give you big big props for doing this T. i haven't seen my father in 28 years and haven't spoken with him in almost as many. i had a lot of pent up anger for years and years because of the *kitten* he put my mom and i through. you are a better woman than i. i hope he will step up and be a civil man to you and your children. you deserve the best always cherie.... bonne chance! <3
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

<3 i know that feel... xo
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    all the feels i have for my very special friend @_Miss_chievous_
    i can't even count the ways she is so incredible. but those who know her - know what a gift she is to usll. i am truly blessed to have a bonne amie comme elle! <3:* you continue to show me what strength, perseverance of spirit, kindness, courage, and compassion is all about on a daily basis. a votre sante * to your health* - my dear T!

😭 I love you so much 💗 you always give me that push I need to keep going. I'm just as lucky to have a friend like you xox
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Food. Food is on my mind.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Y'all asked for photos of the red velvet cake. Keep in mind that decorating is not my forte, baking is. :lol:

Sorry it's late, one slice put me in a food coma last night.

gfaubv4cm2zy.jpg
    dq774seg9vct.jpg

That looks fantastic!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    All of my life I've resented my biological father for not being there. He's made attempts in the last years to meet up with me. I tried and he has always let me down. All my life I've lived with so much anger towards him. I finally started talking to him and I can say that I've reached a point in my life (maybe because of my illness) where I can't hold grudges anymore or hold on to anger. I hope this is the start of at least a friendship with him. I am more than willing to let him into my life and my kids lives.

Glad to hear you're able to work through those things! 😊
  • cdubks88
    edited March 2020
    Options
    all the feels i have for my very special friend @_Miss_chievous_
    i can't even count the ways she is so incredible. but those who know her - know what a gift she is to usll. i am truly blessed to have a bonne amie comme elle! <3:* you continue to show me what strength, perseverance of spirit, kindness, courage, and compassion is all about on a daily basis. a votre sante * to your health* - my dear T!

I think you and @_Miss_chievous_ are amazing. You both give so many hope and find ways to encourage others in the process.

That's way more than most of us could do and you both do it all the time.

You're both absolutely fantastic. 😊
  • cdubks88
    Options
    It's crazy. It's been 4 years since we broke up... And yet, some songs come on and they have a way of squeezing my heart so hard that I still want to cry.

I know I moved on, but there's a part of me that I think will forever be reserved for that one person I loved with my whole heart.

*Comet - by Skillet*

Too bad it was never meant to be.

Love Skillet.

Hope you keep on keeping on. Hang in there.💛
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    This new Lidar that they have now is awesome!
    So many wonderful ancient places are being discovered.

rubz7qnt7d0g.png
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    re7pga1ervu6.jpeg
  • mommabear4315
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Whoever invented champagne was a muthaeffen genius!85ysb26xrc87.jpeg
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Why can’t I just go to sleep like normal people? Why????
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    I wonder what happened to Daniel and if he found a date?
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Oh why did I have to look at that cake. I’ll obsess about it for hours...

Me too. :/ Looks like it tastes really yummy!! Is that cream cheese frosting? I want some cream cheese frosting right now, or peanut butter frosting. :blush: