What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Mr Rogers was. Genuinely good dude yo. Watched the biopic - and saw the hbo doc - more peeps should be like mr fuggin Rogers yo

i bet there were onions in your eyes when you were watching it...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Where is my disagree badge?

I've got 250...

Im curious if anyone has me beat?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Y'all asked for photos of the red velvet cake. Keep in mind that decorating is not my forte, baking is. :lol:

Sorry it's late, one slice put me in a food coma last night.

gfaubv4cm2zy.jpg
    dq774seg9vct.jpg
    want
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Y'all asked for photos of the red velvet cake. Keep in mind that decorating is not my forte, baking is. :lol:

gfaubv4cm2zy.jpg
    dq774seg9vct.jpg

Looks delicious!! Now I wanna bake a cake!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

gfaubv4cm2zy.jpg
    dq774seg9vct.jpg

Omgggg..... is that cheesecake in the middle? 🤤
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    I have to pray for some people tonight.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

gfaubv4cm2zy.jpg
    dq774seg9vct.jpg

Yes please
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Mr Rogers was. Genuinely good dude yo. Watched the biopic - and saw the hbo doc - more peeps should be like mr fuggin Rogers yo

i bet there were onions in your eyes when you were watching it...

I’m not crying - you’re crying
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options

Would you like to be my neighbor

Won’t you be my neighbor

But would you
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Cake
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

gfaubv4cm2zy.jpg
    dq774seg9vct.jpg

Omgggg..... is that cheesecake in the middle? 🤤

Yep, it is. Two layers of red velvet cake, cheesecake and cheesecake frosting, strawberries on the outside.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

gfaubv4cm2zy.jpg
    dq774seg9vct.jpg

#Refreakingdefreakingliciousness
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Would you like to be my neighbor

Won’t you be my neighbor

But would you

Yup - I would
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    All of my life I've resented my biological father for not being there. He's made attempts in the last years to meet up with me. I tried and he has always let me down. All my life I've lived with so much anger towards him. I finally started talking to him and I can say that I've reached a point in my life (maybe because of my illness) where I can't hold grudges anymore or hold on to anger. I hope this is the start of at least a friendship with him. I am more than willing to let him into my life and my kids lives.

It’s hard af to forgive sometimes - on the mr Rogers movie last night he said something that stuck with me - sometimes it’s our parents mistakes that make us the parents we are - I’m glad to hear you are reconnecting T

It is hard to forgive but living with anger isn't any better. Is the movie any good? I've been wanting to watch it. I may watch it tonight with my daughter
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    All of my life I've resented my biological father for not being there. He's made attempts in the last years to meet up with me. I tried and he has always let me down. All my life I've lived with so much anger towards him. I finally started talking to him and I can say that I've reached a point in my life (maybe because of my illness) where I can't hold grudges anymore or hold on to anger. I hope this is the start of at least a friendship with him. I am more than willing to let him into my life and my kids lives.

It’s hard af to forgive sometimes - on the mr Rogers movie last night he said something that stuck with me - sometimes it’s our parents mistakes that make us the parents we are - I’m glad to hear you are reconnecting T

It is hard to forgive but living with anger isn't any better. Is the movie any good? I've been wanting to watch it. I may watch it tonight with my daughter

I liked it - not what I thought it would be. I liked it though