What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,852 Member
    Options
    Congrats @Melwillbehealthy! Kudos on your commitment to your goal.
  • spirittrail
    spirittrail Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congrats @Melwillbehealthy !! Focus on "showing up" for now and staying under that 200 lbs. Once you show up every day, the rest will come. <3
  • Brigit02
    Brigit02 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    To use free-weights at least once a week. (I did it this week but I want to make it a habit.)
  • justanotherjen13
    justanotherjen13 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    For my calves to not be so fat and swelled (having horrid water retention right now) that my capris catch on them and get pushed up to my knees. It's just really annoying and feels like my pants are too tight when they fit fine everywhere else.
  • ragtopmama2781
    ragtopmama2781 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Having a treat only twice a week.
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    johnc1959 wrote: »
    My mini goal is not so mini. I just want to be able to get out of the house. My wife died from Covid in 2020 and I put on 112 pounds in 2021 while trying to cope. I was already 300 pounds before I started but I moved around pretty well for my size. Now it is a different story bouncing between 420 and 440 I cannot get up and down the steps on my porch. Now it has been over a year since I last left my house. So my mini goal is to lose enough to get out of the house.

I'm so sorry for your loss. That's so sad. Life is incredibly hard sometimes. Hope you find some support here.
  • nmroach
    nmroach Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    To get 4 cardio sessions and 3 weight sessions in this week.
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to feel comfortable in my clothes. I'm not far off that. I'm following The New Rules of Lifting for Women. I started ten years ago and then quit a few months in as I was pregnant. It's not the newest out there, it's a six month programme, but its no nonsense, straight forward stuff.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!