Replies

• Notmyachillesheelg
    Notmyachillesheelg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Humans at work. All of em.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    A 10-minute outpatient procedure comes with a $1,100 bill. If I didn’t have insurance it would have been almost twice that. I have the savings built up to be able to cover it, but the healthcare system in America really needs a makeover.

I guess I should feel lucky instead of irked because I can afford it?

I feel your pain, more than you can ever imagine.
    You are right, you are lucky to have insurance and savings to cover as have I. But it shouldn't cost that much.
    This is a major issue in this country that needs to be taken far more serious.
    I hope that your procedure was a success and there is no need for further medical procedures.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I am not woke enough to let a teenage girl, identifying as a boy, get into a boxing ring with biological boys that will hurt her. Not to mention this trangender boy has not enough boxing experience to even warrant being in sparring situations yet. No matter, i got fired from my longtime boxing coach gig. I have no remorse, i have never let a kid get hurt under my watch and politics will not change that.

Regardless of politics, you have to stand for what you believe.
    In this case you are a professional trainer and your prospective should have been considered.
    I wish you all the best.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,957 Member
    Options
    People who block doorways and hallways and aisles.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    It's been hot as Hades here lately, and I have a dark-colored car with black leather seats. Two days ago I left the windows closed, came back end of day to an oven. Yesterday I left the back windows open a couple inches for air circulation, came outside end of day to a serious downpour rainstorm (NOT in forecast), inside of car soaked. Wonderful choice to make this morning...
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,160 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    It's been hot as Hades here lately, and I have a dark-colored car with black leather seats. Two days ago I left the windows closed, came back end of day to an oven. Yesterday I left the back windows open a couple inches for air circulation, came outside end of day to a serious downpour rainstorm (NOT in forecast), inside of car soaked. Wonderful choice to make this morning...

Murphy’s law brother.
  • Graceandlace
    Graceandlace Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The phone calls.....enough already!
  • DWBalboa
    Options

It's MS Teams meetings for me.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,045 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »

Murphy’s law brother.
    He's not wrong
  • Graceandlace
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

MS teams is the WORST!
  • STRAITBUGGIN
    STRAITBUGGIN Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    102 at 7:30 in the evening 🥵
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

MS teams is the WORST!

I know right?
    It's a great collaboration tool but now everyone wants to have meetings that could be handled via an email. Ugggggg!
  • Graceandlace
    Options

Where do you live?!? On the Sun!?!?!
  • STRAITBUGGIN
    Options

Close - Texas - 😂
  • STRAITBUGGIN
    Options
    Not being able to get to my gym. Loving my time away, but damn, I'm missing the gym

What happened?
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 750 Member
    Options

Close - Texas - 😂

I knew it. Howdy
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,957 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »

Close - Texas - 😂

I knew it. Howdy

It was either that or Canada
  • STRAITBUGGIN
    Options
    Not being able to get to my gym. Loving my time away, but damn, I'm missing the gym

What happened?

I'm having a girly few days away and the gyms around here don't take one-offs, only memberships

Hopefully y’all are having a bit more of a mild summer - try to embrace the relaxing - it’s the universe forcing you to take a break 😂 - when you decide to take that road trip across the US let me know - there is always a gym open here somewhere lol!!!