Close - Texas - 😂

I knew it. Howdy
    jbs116 wrote: »
    102 at 7:30 in the evening 🥵

Where do you live?!? On the Sun!?!?!

Close - Texas - 😂

I knew it. Howdy

It was either that or Canada

I prefer Minnesota Summers and Texas winters … this year seems extra ridiculously hot … 18 of 20 days over 100!!!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Irked at myself. I'm treasurer for a non-profit community group and I have somehow managed to lose our ATM card. It's only good for deposits because we have a two-signer account but our branch has horrible hours so I could at least drop in money without wasting a lunch hour to do it in person.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I planned to sleep in till 6 but I must have set the alarm wrong and it went off at the usual 430. I didn’t even realize it until I was already awake awake.
  • Brigit02
    Brigit02 Posts: 130 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Technically, this was yesterday.

Came downstairs after shower asked husband "How do I look?"

His words verbatim "Like we both need to start working out."

• itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Brigit02 wrote: »

That’s really mean
  • Brigit02
    Options

That’s really mean

It was!

Apparently, I'm so out of shape that he needs to work out too.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Contractor/handyman says he will be here at 11. 2 now with no word. When will I learn these guys operate on the “I’ll get there when and if I feel like it *kitten* face” clock?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,159 Member
    Options
    Contractor/handyman says he will be here at 11. 2 now with no word. When will I learn these guys operate on the “I’ll get there when and if I feel like it *kitten* face” clock?

And always pay once the job is complete.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    By me it’s hard to find people at all. They’re all retiring. And getting one for a small job? Not unless you know someone. I’m trying to convince my younger kids to explore the skilled trades because mama is going to need the house rewired
  • jbs116
    Options
    By me it’s hard to find people at all. They’re all retiring. And getting one for a small job? Not unless you know someone. I’m trying to convince my younger kids to explore the skilled trades because mama is going to need the house rewired

Yep. It’s so difficult to find someone reliable.
  • jbs116
    Options
    Not being able to sleep in, wake up slowly even on the weekends.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited July 2023
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I opened up a jar of no sugar added sunflower butter maybe a week ago...probably less...and half of it is gone. None of it is logged. I live alone. Just dipping the spoon in (not even scooping any out!).

I CANNOT have an open jar of nut butter anywhere in the vicinity of my person.

This reminds me of when I thought I was going to be some kind of prepper or something. I had giant 5 gallon buckets full of brown sugar and flour and I don’t even know what else. I had a huge supply of chocolate chips in the freezer. Every time I walked by the freezer I’d grab a handful. What should’ve been at least a two year supply was gone in a couple of months.

Also one day I went down to the basement and found my two little boys running their toy trucks through a mountain of brown sugar on the floor.

Long story short, I did not move to Idaho and I now let Walmart store my supplies for me. Personal growth
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,260 Member
    Options
    Catching my Boy's summer cold
  • Brigit02
    Options
    I opened up a jar of no sugar added sunflower butter maybe a week ago...probably less...and half of it is gone. None of it is logged. I live alone. Just dipping the spoon in (not even scooping any out!).

This reminds me of when I thought I was going to be some kind of prepper or something. I had giant 5 gallon buckets full of brown sugar and flour and I don’t even know what else. I had a huge supply of chocolate chips in the freezer. Every time I walked by the freezer I’d grab a handful. What should’ve been at least a two year supply was gone in a couple of months.

Also one day I went down to the basement and found my two little boys running their toy trucks through a mountain of brown sugar on the floor.

Long story short, I did not move to Idaho and I now let Walmart store my supplies for me. Personal growth

LOL!

I watched those prepper videos and told my husband we needed to get some supplies. I soon lost interest but always make sure to have enough toilet paper cuz I have Post Traumatic Toilet Paper Disorder from the pandemic.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

LOL!

I watched those prepper videos and told my husband we needed to get some supplies. I soon lost interest but always make sure to have enough toilet paper cuz I have Post Traumatic Toilet Paper Disorder from the pandemic.
    There are probably three or four things I try not to run out of. TP is one of them. But also code word: bidet.

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,104 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to sum it up…

Someone asking what your body goals are. While also telling you what they prefer. When you have zero interest in telling them and couldn’t possibly give a single *kitten* what they’re preference is. Bonus irk if it’s from a complete stranger.
  • jbs116
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I’m trying to sum it up…

Someone asking what your body goals are. While also telling you what they prefer. When you have zero interest in telling them and couldn’t possibly give a single *kitten* what they’re preference is. Bonus irk if it’s from a complete stranger.

It’s time to delete the internet.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,104 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to sum it up…

And everyone irl?!🤯I wish it were limited to online strangers my friend.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I’m trying to sum it up…

And everyone irl?!🤯I wish it were limited to online strangers my friend.
    This continues to flummox me. The only time I’ve ever been asked my body goals IRL was by my coach or that one time the old biker dude who wanted to make sure I was lifting heavy enough and was offering to spot. Maybe it’s because I don’t look like I lift