Jillian Michaels ''Ripped in 30'' Challenge starting Monday

Options

Replies

• LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Woooooooohoooooooooo! I plan on doing mine in the morning! Excited! I've tried Level 1 a couple of times before, so I think I'll be ok. Planning on still going to Latin Cardio tomorrow night too. Hope I have the energy to do both!
  • ileana84
    Options
    This is exactly what I'm looking for - a challenge! I'm becoming unmotivated. Does the "30" represent 30 minutes a day or is it representing 30 days/month? Count me in.

Its for 30 days :)
  • ileana84
    Options
    Wowza big group :) Im definitely going to take before and after pics!!! Whos with me??? :)
  • kathleennicolet
    Options
    I have that same question.
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Oh, I just realized I am doing the 30 day shred not ripped. I hope I can stay with the group that is on a 30 day track, but I will be doing a slightly different program. :)

That fine hun
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Day 1 of week 1=done , it was awesome ,, we will for sure see results in 30 days
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 1 done for me this morning too! I did it at 6am! I was getting tired during the last circuit, but I finished it. I feel like it kinda kick-started my energy for the day. I'll have to take some pictures.
  • kathleennicolet
    Options
    day1 done for me also! it was really hard, and I took like 3 breaks to get water and my shirt was drenched! Super good work out! I may keep at week 1 until I can complete without problems or stops...its tough jumping into something "hard" when its your first day back getting on track but I didnt give up and thats all that mattered!
  • Zogini
    Options
    Just completed day 1 hope it gets easier!
  • lucielu2
    Options
    awesome job everyone!!!!
  • ileana84
    Options
    its was tough!! I only lasted 20 mins but tomorrow im pushing it!
  • mareed123
    mareed123 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done :) ouch im sore today....
  • Jezzabelly
    Options
    This was day 3 for me. I am very sore but I am gonna push through it for the results!
    :tongue:
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I couldn't do it today so I did it yesterday - and I'm STILL so sore! I'll have to figure out a way to do it tomorrow!!
  • lucielu2
    Options
    where do you find your mostly soar at?me its my shoulders and back
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Day 2 of week 1=done, seemed harder today for some reason
  • traceyford
    Options
    HI guys,

I'm on day 4, of level 1 trying to do it before work in a morning and have to day it actually gets me going for the rest of the day..... :yawn:
  • Jezzabelly
    Options
    My legs are very sore. I guess it has been so long since I worked them hard. These excersises are kicking my butt. On day 1 I used 10lb weights cause that's all I had. On day 2 I went & bought some 5lb weights to use instead. I pushed through & this was day 4. I find the side lunges extremely difficult. I can't seem to get it right. But I'm trying
  • Jezzabelly
    Options
    My scale is also up 3 lbs. from saturday. I am trying to not focus on the number but yuck!!!
  • jayme03
    jayme03 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    So I'm on week 2, day 2 and my upper body is screaming! Week 1 was heavy on the legs, and week 2 seems to be focusing a little more on upper body strength judging by all the push ups.

I was SO sore on week 1 for about 3 days, and then it got easier.

Oh and I'm pairing this workout to 6 week six pack, and that workout alone is amazing. Great job everyone...can't wait to see us all in 30 days ;)