Options

Replies

• I'm a couple days late, but I just filled out the form
    Starting weight: 135
    Goal weight: 125
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Me,me,me I am in. I want to lose 25 lbs by Christmas! I filled out the form and sent a friend request. So, excited about finishing the year off STRONG!
  • teddyann
    teddyann Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    The link did not work for me. What do I do?
  • rakoczigabi
    Options
    I am in! This will be my first group, because I'm just joined here last week.
    My current weight is : 162,8
    And I would like to be: 132
  • jbrod19
    jbrod19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Feel free to add :)
  • cgardner12
    cgardner12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would like to join..it's a little late, but I can make up for it. Please let me know where this link is?

Thanks!
    Chrissy-

SW 180
    GW for Christmas 150
  • retrobaby
    Options
    The link did not work for me. What do I do?

Teddyann - There is a link that works further down on the thread (1st page
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    hi i would love to join this group. my 9/23/11 cw 260.1. im going to fill in the form now. thanks good luck everyone!!
  • elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow, we're a lot of people by now :) - to be concrete 45 filled out the form - WOW

How has everyone been doing on the first weekend?

About myself I've been hiking with friends on Saturday and I've never seen my calories burned going up soo fast on my HRM, this was great (okay at it was really exhausting).
    Yesterday I couldn't do so much excerise, since my nieces had their first riding tournament. It was a lot of standing around, but I at least I went there by bike (and home) - so at least some excercise done, even if it wasn't as much as by going hiking.
    Basically I as outside the whole weekend and even got a little tan. :) That's where I'm getting my new motivation from. Recharging my batteries from (sporty) activities with family and friends.

:flowerforyou: Share your secrets: What are you doing to stay motivated for work and working out?
  • Eveline_ph
    Options
    Outside activities with other people are always fun! :)
    On my day 2 of 30ds right now! The first level is challenging but not *too* hard for now, may be I am in a bit better shape than i thought! And as for motivation it's reallly really hard for me to get off my lazy bum and do something :) So i try and find it in other peoples' before and afters :)
  • knt32
    knt32 Posts: 61
    Options
    is it too late to join?? i'm filling out the form now before i leave for work. hope there is still room :)
  • Gogobecky
    Options
    Hopefully, it's not too late to join. I know it's an OPEN group, but since this is my first one, I'm not sure how it's supposed to go!!! ;)

I've entered my weight and friend a few people. Thanks!
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I joined and entered my info in. Thank you for the open group.
  • sld_6001
    sld_6001 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i would very much like to join. i have filled in the google form.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I just keep picturing new me. And that keeps me motivated :-)
    Good luck to all of you! We can do it! I found this quote and thought I would share with you, I modified it a little bit though

You can have and do anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can't have it or do it.
  • retrobaby
    Options
    Wow, we're a lot of people by now :) - to be concrete 45 filled out the form - WOW

How has everyone been doing on the first weekend?

About myself I've been hiking with friends on Saturday and I've never seen my calories burned going up soo fast on my HRM, this was great (okay at it was really exhausting).
    Yesterday I couldn't do so much excerise, since my nieces had their first riding tournament. It was a lot of standing around, but I at least I went there by bike (and home) - so at least some excercise done, even if it wasn't as much as by going hiking.
    Basically I as outside the whole weekend and even got a little tan. :) That's where I'm getting my new motivation from. Recharging my batteries from (sporty) activities with family and friends.

:flowerforyou: Share your secrets: What are you doing to stay motivated for work and working out?

I am trying to just stay active. I walked on the treadmill tonight and did some reps with 8 lb weights. I did not eat well today, but I hope I was able to at least break even. *fingers crossed*
  • Happy_Taco
    Happy_Taco Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in! weight last friday: 176, goal weight: 150, let's see if it works out!
  • elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Has anyone of you taken pictures of themselves at the start of this challenge?

I think I'm going to take them today, so I have something to compare at Christmas :)
    As well I'm going to take my measurements, since they are going to be further motivation to me.

And yes, the challenge is still open :)
  • Eveline_ph
    Options
    I took some pictures but feel shy to post them before i see any improvement :P So hopefully i can be the inspiration for someone at xmass time yay!
  • hannah1591
    hannah1591 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Im a bit late too, but going to fill out the form just now. Need some motivation!

Thanks everyone, feel free to add me as a friend :)