• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,716 Member
    Options
    Clairvoyants

bau81p557tq7.gif
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I forgot my hiking poles, which means my hands are probably going to get swollen and tingly. FYI, if you ever see a hiker with their hands up in the air mind your business. 😉
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,966 Member
    Options
    Lane police 😑
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Its early so Im unirked today but yesterday I put my washing on the line and just before I was going out to take it off the line a shower came out of nowhere 😠
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited August 2023
    Options
    When the nail tech tries to convince you that the nail is not filed crooked
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    People with different taste than mine have moved into the neighborhood in the past few years and they blast their music every weekend and I don’t understand why they need it so loud, because they are right next to the speakers. And this used to be a quiet rural community and I chose it for that reason and now I just want to fix my house up and get the *kitten* out. Not just because of the music, but the music is just one symptom. And for the record I’m not saying my neighbors are wrong. I’m just saying they’re different.
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Pouring rain when I have some very time-sensitive errands I need to run - like going to the grocery store so I can actually eat halfway healthy for dinner tonight. Guess my plans are delayed. Why do I even bother making plans when they never work out?

Also, hormones are stupid. My stomach hurts and my skin is super broken out and looks horrible.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    I’m irked at my clumsiness by being in a hurry and then burning my hand with boiling water. Aloe didn’t help, It still hurts.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »
    I’m irked at my clumsiness by being in a hurry and then burning my hand with boiling water. Aloe didn’t help, It still hurts.

Cold running water, especially in the first few minutes after the incident
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

I second cold water you can put cold compresses in it. If you can get to the drug store you can get some burn ointment which helps a ton...it comes in a spray or ointment
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

Thank you. I was in a hurry and trying to get out of the house. It was such a stupid move on my part.

I second cold water you can put cold compresses in it. If you can get to the drug store you can get some burn ointment which helps a ton...it comes in a spray or ointment

Thank you.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Thank you. I was in a hurry and trying to get out of the house. It was such a stupid move on my part.

Thank you.

Get the stuff that Ali was describing and also take some otc painkillers if you can tolerate them
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    People who refuse to make room for others in this world, people who refuse to challenge their thoughts and perspectives because they can't (or refuse to ) see past their own privilege..

People who use the term woke as if it's an umbrella term to cover everything they hate (or disagree with) about anything brown, gay, or progressive.

But aside from that, it's a lovely day. 🌈
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    People who refuse to make room for others in this world, people who refuse to challenge their thoughts and perspectives because they can't (or refuse to ) see past their own privilege..

People who use the term woke as if it's an umbrella term to cover everything they hate (or disagree with) about anything brown, gay, or progressive.

Hey! It’s good to see you. I think a long time ago you were going to show me an outfit that maybe had dragon scales or something. I don’t think I ever got to see it.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,716 Member
    Options
    Gabriel Union on the mattress commercial that plays constantly.
    I can’t stand her attitude in the ad.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Irked that I can't seem to get back into a rhythm...5 yrs straight of workouts and now im squeezing out 1 or 2 a week 🙄
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 216 Member
    Options

Hey! It’s good to see you. I think a long time ago you were going to show me an outfit that maybe had dragon scales or something. I don’t think I ever got to see it.

heya! I have a closet full of "costumes" and weird crafts so it is very possible I was going to was it in regards to a mask??
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

heya! I have a closet full of "costumes" and weird crafts so it is very possible I was going to was it in regards to a mask??

I’m not sure. I think there may have been wings involved.