GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,199 Member
    Options
    49jkzqogwm2q.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    csd92eu1bcae.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    4mn2nj88ibod.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    wtt14w2s2dvl.gif

The End
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    wtt14w2s2dvl.gif

The End

Day 2: out of breath but not yet physically ill
  • Merrysailor
    Merrysailor Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    wtt14w2s2dvl.gif

The End

Permission to copy this workout? I might die but oh well.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    msaylor88 wrote: »
    wtt14w2s2dvl.gif

The End

Permission to copy this workout? I might die but oh well.

Of course Mary! 🤗
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,401 Member
    Options
    Gus, thank you brother. I first stepped foot in that gym in 1998 and 90 plus % of that equipment was in there then. I enjoy the vibe there.

I don't even want to tell you how old I was in 1998

But also, nice gams

You’re a baby. I was 21

This gives me hope that i can reach a strong musculair body one day, knowing that you are working out for 25 years and i am now on my 6th year including the covid years
  • kinetixtrainer2
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Gus, thank you brother. I first stepped foot in that gym in 1998 and 90 plus % of that equipment was in there then. I enjoy the vibe there.

But also, nice gams

You’re a baby. I was 21

This gives me hope that i can reach a strong musculair body one day, knowing that you are working out for 25 years and i am now on my 6th year including the covid years

Gus, I’m sure you can achieve anything you want brother. My body has been beat up along the way but it’s been good to me. My right shoulder AC joint is completely torn and has been since 2003. That along with too many other injuries to mention. I’ve been blessed for sure. I do this training along with other “work” related training. Here’s my current workout routine, if you can read my messy writing. Any grouping of exercises in brackets are a super set.

970812bnjw5o.jpeg

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,621 Member
    Options

But also, nice gams

You’re a baby. I was 21

YOU ARE KILLING IT! 6 years? that's awesome <3
    edited August 2023
    Options

But also, nice gams

You’re a baby. I was 21

Gus, I’m sure you can achieve anything you want brother. My body has been beat up along the way but it’s been good to me. My right shoulder AC joint is completely torn and has been since 2003. That along with too many other injuries to mention. I’ve been blessed for sure. I do this training along with other “work” related training. Here’s my current workout routine, if you can read my messy writing. Any grouping of exercises in brackets are a super set.

970812bnjw5o.jpeg

Damn that's a nice routine you got there.

I'd need 2 weeks for your workout routine, since i only manage to workout 3 times a week. And since i workouyt during my lunchbreak i have limited time as well.

And yes, i think i can reach far better results, and seeing from where i come from i'd say i already have had good results so far.

Currently doing a 8 week program that i can repeat over and over to work on my SBD
    @KickassAmazon76 i kinda tweaked the program you gave me, to fit more in my timeframe

Today was squat day.
    I now tend to write down my weight of that day, and my sleeping times as well.

Funny thing, my Squat today was heavier than last week (from 70 to 75%)
    But due to lack of sleep last week, i rated my RPE 8½ last week, and today was a 7½

I never really realised how important sleep is, until last year.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    @kinetixtrainer2 awesome work! If you think anyone will complain about you flooding this thread with gifs, you are seriously mistaken! haha

I can't imagine being able to get to the gym 6x a week. No wonder you're so shredded.

Thanks for sharing!
    Options

But also, nice gams

You’re a baby. I was 21

YOU ARE KILLING IT! 6 years? that's awesome <3

Well 6 years lifting that is. Before that i used to cycle a lot (outside and spinning classes)
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    On week seven of my program so all my lifts are at 95% of max.

This is 125lbx2. I am a bit bummed that I didn't get 3, but it was late and I was tired.

st1cp5k70og8.gif
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    This is 3 sets of 10 @ 100lb
    n0b59a83rm2y.gif
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    8pvvrs86ve45.gif

I'm supposed to do these, but I have never tried them, so I wuss out and just do DB flies on the bench. I really need to woman up and try them out.

Though, they look like they burn. haha
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    n0b59a83rm2y.gif

Your back looks so nice
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

But also, nice gams

You’re a baby. I was 21

970812bnjw5o.jpeg

Damn that's a nice routine you got there.

I'd need 2 weeks for your workout routine, since i only manage to workout 3 times a week. And since i workouyt during my lunchbreak i have limited time as well.

And yes, i think i can reach far better results, and seeing from where i come from i'd say i already have had good results so far.

Currently doing a 8 week program that i can repeat over and over to work on my SBD
    @KickassAmazon76 i kinda tweaked the program you gave me, to fit more in my timeframe

Today was squat day.
    I now tend to write down my weight of that day, and my sleeping times as well.

Funny thing, my Squat today was heavier than last week (from 70 to 75%)
    But due to lack of sleep last week, i rated my RPE 8½ last week, and today was a 7½

I never really realised how important sleep is, until last year.

I feel you on the sleep. the night before last I got 4.5h and didn't get to the gym until 9pm. I was tired going in, so I'm not surprised I felt gassed on my lifts. I'm also finding that i see a difference when I'm hydrated vs not.

Sleep, water and protein are all significant contributors to my success, and yet I seem to fail in all of those areas. sigh.

Still... perfection is the enemy of great, and doing something is ALWAYS better than nothing!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    n0b59a83rm2y.gif

Your back looks so nice

:heart: thank you! :kissing_heart:
    Options
    8pvvrs86ve45.gif

I'm supposed to do these, but I have never tried them, so I wuss out and just do DB flies on the bench. I really need to woman up and try them out.

Though, they look like they burn. haha

Oh cable flyes are imo so much better than DB flyes
    It works the area you wanna target so much better because when doing DB on bench you are fighting gravity much more as well, so you tend to use lighter weights than you can actually manage