SEPTEMBER 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,184 Member
    Options
    Teresa502 wrote: »
    @martaindale – Hope it stopped raining for at least the beginning of the race. Rain isn’t so bad once you have been running a while but starting in it (and waiting for a race to start) is hard

I was thinking the same thing. I imagine starting and running most of a hot dry race, it might actually be nice to have a very light rain toward the end of it.

• polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Great job @martaindale!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,443 Member
    Options
    Very well done @martaindale. You ran a smart race!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,975 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Scott6255 . Great job on your treadmill run and your outdoor run this morning.

@kgirlhart Thanks, I guess. Sometimes you just gotta do what needs to be done when the weather is right and you have time. LOL Great running. I think foxes are pretty. Hope it cools down for you next week. We had a storm come through earlier and it is now 68F...muggy, but cool.

@tarun_yadavA Nice run in the heat. I hope you enjoyed your day of watching TV.

Great running @AlphaHowls ! I hope you don't get sick.

Great running @Teresa502 ! Love the cow picture/meme.

Wow @polskagirl01 ! That was a lot for you and so sweet to walk with the girl from the run club to the finish. I'm sure she appreciated it. I hope you are okay tomorrow.

Congratulations @martaindale ! Sounds like a great race and love the sound of the community picnic afterwards. That is an awesome time in my book.

Nice run @kgirlhart . I never really thought of running in a cemetery before, but we have one in the county that has paved road and would probably be a great place to run as long as a funeral wasn't being held.

• quilteryoyo
    Options
    @TheMrWobbly Dull and following the plan is great when it comes to running. Enjoy the time with your daughter and paddling definitely counts.

Great job in the heat again @tarun_yadavA . Enjoy another TV day. btw, I did not get a chance to watch the tennis match, and probably won't today either.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @Zaxa2021 Great running.

@yirara Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

You're doing great @___Tams___ !

Enjoy the taper @Laurz9191 !

I feel you with the sleep @chris_in_cal . Good luck with that.