Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Im very set in my ways. I have my own beliefs and I rarely change them. 😬 its probably not a good thing.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I drive slowly
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,566 Member
    Options
    I drive fast
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I drive fast
    Something tells me if I were a passenger in your car I’d be holding onto the oh *kitten* bar 😂
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    I drive fast
    Something tells me if I were a passenger in your car I’d be holding onto the oh *kitten* bar 😂

😂
    I always tame it down when I have passengers.
    I can’t stand the screams! 🤣🤣
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 443 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I love hard when I do but it’s rare that I share my heart anyone

Im very easy going and laid back. It takes a lot to anger me.

Loves mushroom soup but hates mushrooms

After 20 yrs of hating yogurt I now like it

• honey_honey_12
    Options
    I’m not nearly as mean as I look in my pp.
  • Cajunbby93
    Cajunbby93 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I actually hate neighbors. So I bought two acres right outside of town because I refuse to pay 200+ thousand dollars for a house where an HOA tells me what to do and the neighbors can hear my tv. NO THANK YOU.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Cajunbby93 wrote: »
    I actually hate neighbors. So I bought two acres right outside of town because I refuse to pay 200+ thousand dollars for a house where an HOA tells me what to do and the neighbors can hear my tv. NO THANK YOU.

I have acres but because it’s a long, narrow piece of land, I still have noisy neighbors on either side of me who sacrifice a skunk on their porch every night.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    I love animals.
    I’ve cared for (do we really own them?) a variety of creatures in my life so far.
    They are:
    Dogs……..many
    Cats……..many
    Birds, parakeets, Bluejay (for 11yrs)
    Tree Frog
    Snake
    Fish……..many, many
    Hamsters
    Horses…too many…27 at one time
    Donkey….my sweet Donk ❤️😢

I can’t remember all the injured creatures that I took to wildlife or nursed to health and released.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I’m not a bad *kitten*. I’m kind of a mediocre moderately insecure somewhat reclusive person who has most often taken a path with minimal resistance.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I’m not a bad *kitten*. I’m kind of a mediocre moderately insecure somewhat reclusive person who has most often taken a path with minimal resistance.

Well it looks like I will be seeing you at the 2024 mediocre moderately insecure somewhat reclusive person who has most often taken a path with minimal resistance convention
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »

Well it looks like I will be seeing you at the 2024 mediocre moderately insecure somewhat reclusive person who has most often taken a path with minimal resistance convention

Man - I’m just only learning of said convention - is it invite only or can any mmisr show up - asking for a friend -
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Man - I’m just only learning of said convention - is it invite only or can any mmisr show up - asking for a friend -

Your friend can get their hand stamped if they have the required skill set 😉
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Your friend can get their hand stamped if they have the required skill set 😉

9ayaewizrnts.gif
  • jbs116
    Options

Open invite. The reclusive bit really takes a toll on our are attendance. If you show up we will double 2023’s turnout!
  • Cajunbby93
    Cajunbby93 Posts: 125 Member
    Options

I have acres but because it’s a long, narrow piece of land, I still have noisy neighbors on either side of me who sacrifice a skunk on their porch every night.

Mines a long peice of land too but My house was built in the center of the land with a long driveway.

I just wanna know why they’re sacrificing skunks. My neighbors just have horses and free range chickens.
    FUNFACT: I’m scared of chickens. So sometimes I just hide in the house or let my golden retriever outside to scare them away.
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Mines a long peice of land too but My house was built in the center of the land with a long driveway.

I just wanna know why they’re sacrificing skunks. My neighbors just have horses and free range chickens.
    FUNFACT: I’m scared of chickens. So sometimes I just hide in the house or let my golden retriever outside to scare them away.

I think the skunk sacrificing is for their anxiety
  • jbs116
    Options

Are your neighbors Larry, his brother Daryl, and his other brother Daryl?
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

I think the skunk sacrificing is for their anxiety

Ding ding ding winner!