WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2023

Options

Replies

• SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,395 Member
    Options
    Beth - I just realized I skipped over your photos of the reseeding and catchup on house residing. I have tried to reseed a few places in my yard and of course that's the first place the hens run to. :s Mine like scratching in anything that looks like bedding and houses bugs and worms. Shame on your neighbor for not taking your complaint about thir chicken's destruction seriously. Aren't they moving soon? Not soon enough?

You look mahvelous standing there with your rake by the way. What do you charge per hour and are you willing to travel? ;):p

Lanette B)
    SW WA State where we're having a beautiful sun shiney morning!
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking katla might've not seen the highlighted blue listing you put out the end of September.😥💖
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • vibrantreader
    vibrantreader Posts: 30 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    @auntiebk :)

Good Saturday morning!

So sad to see bad words used here about our loved ones.

My Grandmother taught me If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.

Not sure this is the place for me?

• dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,006 Member
    Options
    [quote="Snowflake1968;c-47718250"

I am currently in emerg, I woke up at 6am because my hand was throbbing. I thought I had just slept on it wrong, throughout the day the pain continued to get worse and I couldn’t hold a pen at the end of it. I tried heat, cold, Advil, Voltaren. Nothing worked, after class Rodger noticed my hand was swollen. He encouraged me to come to the hospital. I’ve been here 6 hours and was told about 5 hours ago it was about a 4 hour wait at that time barring emergencies. There are still 5 ahead of me. I think I’ll be getting home around 4am.

Debbie - your husband had you get up to move the recycling bin instead of going out and moving it himself? That’s beyond inconsiderate.

Just to show there is still kindness in the world. One lady was brought here by a friend after she was punched at her job. They arrived at 3 today. Around 7 he felt that everyone waiting must be hungry so he went and bought a pizza for all of us waiting to have a slice. I haven’t witnessed kindness like that in a long time.

Tracey in Edmonton

[/quote]

I hope you are feeling better(haven't finished reading all the posts to see if you have updated yet)
    I agree, he is inconsiderate. Happens often. I don't think he even realizes it anymore. He is so self centered most of the time that it doesn't even cross his mind how his actions are affecting me. It doesn't help that after so long, I just don't think twice, I just go fix the problem. Yes, he was just getting in the shower when he thought of it but we both would have to put pants on. He just didn't think that maybe HE could be the one to do it.

• dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,006 Member
    Options
    Finally, after 4 nights of insomnia, I was able to sleep pretty good, didn't take any melatonin. Did take a quick shower because the mosquito was back and I woke up with itchy bites all over. 5 min shower, back in bed and back asleep pretty quickly. Yes, I did wake up quite a few times, like usual but didn't stay awake any of the times.

Today I need to do some baking for potluck after church tomorrow. Need to find a Western outfit to wear- hopefully something will fit well enough
    Dishes need to be done, need to clear off a place on the kitchen table to put one of the smaller 3D printers. We have three printing now and he wants to get at least the small one and maybe his other two, all up and running. Need to get lots of things printed before the show Black Friday weekend in SF.
    Was going to clean out the catio but will wait until Tuesday- supposed to rain Monday so don't want to put fresh pine pellets in it and worry about the rain ruining it.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,648 Member
    Options
    kymarai wrote: »
    Pip We were mentioning that she hasn't posted since early/mid September. Could you possibly reach out to her?

I just saw a message from Auntiebk and I replied with the phone number I had from her
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,312 Member
    Options
    I am amazed that we are supposed to be 'nice' and say nothing about a child being raped by its father, or a religious leader abusing generations of children. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Heather UK xxxxxx
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,648 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- *hit up 4 garage sales*- 1hr 55min 55sec, 48elev, 2.85ap, 77ahr, 92mhr, 5.67mi= 585c
    Strava app= 695c
    Zwift home bike trainer- strava stats- 37.07min, 76aw, 85elev, 16.4amph, 118ahr, 145mhr, 10.15mi= 261c
    Strava app = 162c
    Zwift stats- 37.09min, 86elev, 76aw, 62arpm, 16.47amph, 10.2mi= 162c

Cut the walk short cuz we hit up garage sales along the way. Haven’t been riding much. Now that the MS bike ride is done. I don’t need to ride so many bike miles. training for a half marathon in November so I’m running more. Took an easy ride. Going to try 9 or 9-1/2 mile run Monday
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,613 Member
    Options
    <3
  • vibrantreader
    vibrantreader Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well ladies getting my walking in and then some 3 1/2 hrs of walking.I can barely move ,but got some exercise.
    Saw Seth and Carmine Seth came and gave me a big hug Carmine saw me and promptly turned and walked away.. such a little B.

Using profanity.. in reference to one’s granddaughter. Our society has become so desensitized to it, it has been excepted as ok , even normal. As it is here, on this group and defended by other’s here. No Thank you.. I won’t be a part.

I appreciate the explanations and excuses of why the profanity of this young girl is ok here. But it is not ok.