Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• jgrettie
    jgrettie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am newly retired and am looking for friends to help me stay motivated in my journey to better health. My goal is to lose 30 pounds and to increase my overall fitness. I have used other diet & exercise apps, but lost motivation because of my slow progress. Please send me a friend request if you also need a positive friend to help keep you motivated.

😊
  • darcusblosser
    darcusblosser Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New profile. Wfpb eater with AGS. Looking for like minded friends!
  • tairosey
    tairosey Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Happy to be here. I'm finally taking this seriously and practicing mindfulness. I'm in my 40s and I just want to be confident and see progress in my wellness goals.
  • Runhouse
    Runhouse Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Diving back in after a health hiatus. I love to run, hate my 40-something joints, love cookies, not loving my forty something ever expanding waistline, love my 10+ years of sobriety, hate feeling alone in my efforts. Send some good vibes my way!
  • wirly123
    wirly123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My problem is alcohol. What follows is bad eating after a heavy night. At 46 I'm overweight and unfit. I long to be healthy, sober and have friends. I'm looking forward to this.
  • Martuna_Sandwich
    Martuna_Sandwich Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Who’s into calisthenics? Been doing it for 2 years now and haven’t gone back to traditional weight lifting. Let’s get it!
  • Lisa_9954
    Lisa_9954 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have dabbled with this app for a while but it’s time to go all in! Premium, plans, community, challenges I want to do it all so I can learn more about what I am eating and how it affects my body. Would love to know where you are all logging in from. I’m in Queensland Australia! Hi 👋
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    South Carolina, U.S.
  • NothinSpecial65
    NothinSpecial65 Posts: 84 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Hello, from New York! Almost 59 and looking to keep staying fit for life.
  • hstarnes9
    hstarnes9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm excited to get started in this health journey! Looking to get fit forever!
  • alexcoub
    alexcoub Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, there, glad to join. Joined to keep my weigh. Hope, it will be usefull
  • Ian_mc84
    Ian_mc84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, been on the app with premium for a few months now tracking foods but just joining the community. I’m Ian from uk weight loss actioned now looking to increase muscle mass and athletic ability. Happy times on your journey ahead and remember 1% extra each day adds up in the end
  • vnoshv
    vnoshv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m new here too. Looking to gain healthy weight and need motivation
  • daor2114
    daor2114 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi - this is D, I’m not really new though I took a few years off from the app (at my own peril :)) but I have never introduced myself. I eat keto (standard, 4:1), more or less OMAD, no dairy no fruits no carbs no legumes no alcohol and I am currently training for my first half-marathon. Always looking for best grass-fed meat provider tips, or how to spend as little time as possible on cooking as nutrient rich as possible dinners (my one meal). I add some brain octane sometimes too and some ketone-iq for my run.
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i all, ive been on and off these forums for years, im a 3000+ streak,
    ive battled from 20 stone to 13 stone 10 today, and im currently 503 days sober,

i want to take my transformation to the next steps, i want to seriously get in shape, ive a half marathon again next October, which is my aim to be fit for,

throw me a friend request, and send me some tips, tricks, advice and things to not do
  • ciiierrraxo
    ciiierrraxo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! New here!
  • cozycottage7249
    cozycottage7249 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been using the ap for 7 months but starting to join communities on here. I am T2 diabetic on Ozempic and have lost 27 pounds. I go to the Dr every 3 months with lab work and have a health coach online. I have recently changed to a keto meal plan but it has been a bit of a struggle. So any Keto people I would love to hear your journey. I have been obese for over 30 years. It is now or never. I survived breast cancer during the pandemic so I will not let obesity get me. That is my motivation.
  • rmccann5749
    rmccann5749 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First timer on this app but I swear I’ve done it all. Looking to lose 150 ish pounds but ready to put up the fight. My biggest thing is giving up if success isn’t automatic. Any motivation is appreciated hah
  • janellel55427
    janellel55427 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Janelle and I am new here. After a couple years of studying for my masters and then transitioning from Drug and Alcohol Counselor to Therapist, I added 30-40 pounds on top to other weight I had wanted to lose. Thought it was time to get involved and am now in a program that uses MyFitnessPal. When I signed up here I realized I had a profile on here from 2013. Who knew?
  • OhioDido
    OhioDido Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    59 yo grandfather here looking to lose weight and get more fit so I can be there for my toddler granddaughters who we’re helping to raise.

Battling burnout, so I’m working to get fit in mind, body and spirit.

Hoping to make friends so we can support each other in this shared journey.