75 Hard

Options
Has anyone embarked on The 75 Hard journey? I'm interested in starting it. Any success stories?

I read this is the criteria

1.Choose a diet (if you're not following one already) and stick with it—that means no cheat days. Also, you have to cut out all alcohol.
2.Do two 45-minute workouts every day. One must be outside.
3.Drink a gallon of water every day.
4.Read 10 pages of a motivational nonfiction book every day.
5.Take a progress picture of yourself every day

Anyone else doing this or maybe interested in doing it together?

Replies

• faith_76
    faith_76 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I keep hearing about it and debating also.🤷🏻‍♀️ I think the hardest part will be the 2-45 min workouts per day. Especially the outside one.
  • RunningGirlKC
    RunningGirlKC Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Would love to do it with you! I have it on my calendar to start after my last race (Nov 6th). I have read about how tough it can be to do it through the holidays however for me this would be the perfect time to start!
  • kiteflyer105
    kiteflyer105 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have not tried it yet...I need to work on my strength and endurance before I try. I love Andy Friscella. His You Tubes are great. He is awesome. Good luck on your journey!
  • 95dftt5sb9
    95dftt5sb9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost my periods due to eating dosorders . Anyone experienced the same?. Do u girls have any tips hoe to bring them back?
  • kiteflyer105
    Options
    95dftt5sb9-Please see a nutritionist. Your body needs at least 1200 calories a day. Make sure you are getting enough minerals and vitamins in your daily diet. Please see your doctor. We are not permitted to give medical advice. Best of luck.
  • kiteflyer105
    edited November 2023
    Options
    For me, drinking a whole gallon of water is going to be rough. Good luck ladies. Go for it!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,870 Member
    Options
    Gallon?? How much is that?
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    My bladder is simply too small to do the challenge. However, I did start doing 90 minutes of walking a day (for weight loss) so I can thank Hard75 for that.
  • RunningGirlKC
    Options
    For me, drinking a whole gallon of water is going to be rough. Good luck ladies. Go for it!

Thank you! I am only on day 3 --- I went to the book store (any excuse to get more) and have my refillable gallon jug. Feeling strong!
  • RunningGirlKC
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Gallon?? How much is that?

It starts out to feel like a lot but I've noticed with the two workouts, I try to get at 2 liters, and then you're pretty much there and have a little under 2 liters left for the rest of the day!