It's about time
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    colorforms
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,334 Member
    Options
    The 14.5 lb baby on the news. I can't imagine giving birth to a baby that big. It's like birthing a toddler
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    The 14.5 lb baby on the news. I can't imagine giving birth to a baby that big. It's like birthing a toddler

My biggest was over 11 pounds. Not a vaginal delivery
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Electronic intuition.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I knew it
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    ___Tams___ wrote: »

Crazy 😯 my son was 9.7 lb and that seemed huge lol

My goodness bless you both.
  • Twinkletoes2023
    Twinkletoes2023 Posts: 19 Member
    Options

I’m crossing my legs at the thought 🫣 mine were only 6lbs it took a couple of days to part with those.. is it true bigger babies mean shorter labour? 🤔
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

I’m crossing my legs at the thought 🫣 mine were only 6lbs it took a couple of days to part with those.. is it true bigger babies mean shorter labour? 🤔
    No, I had an emergency transfer from a planned homebirth to the hospital where they cut him out of me. His apgar was not good at birth. He spent several days in the NICU.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    The abandoned PA turnpike. I’d like to see it
  • Wascally_Wabbit
    Wascally_Wabbit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    In a month or so I’ll go back to drawing Santa Clauses but for now
    jtjyeng5gv9d.jpeg

But where's the butt stuff?
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    In a month or so I’ll go back to drawing Santa Clauses but for now
    jtjyeng5gv9d.jpeg

But where's the butt stuff?

Subscribe
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

His labour was my shortest and without any pain relief, a natural water birth.

No, I had an emergency transfer from a planned homebirth to the hospital where they cut him out of me. His apgar was not good at birth. He spent several days in the NICU.

Geez good for both of you.
    I was hooked up to the drugs as soon as I was allowed to have it. Luckily since I ended up needing a c section since I'm deformed but there was no plan for anything natural for me 😂
  • Bhriannatyvm
    Bhriannatyvm Posts: 8 Member
    Options

My babies were both 6 pounders. First was out in 1.5 hours of me getting to the hospital and the second within 30 minutes. Both natural water birth but quite quick. Tore with both.
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Lost friends. Martian cinema.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    When should we bid on a painting auction...need to create a collection of this artist's paintings and the money goes to charity so it's a good thing
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    @litha_ In Walmart of all places
    qu7b8ifwh0vb.jpeg
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    @litha_ In Walmart of all places
    qu7b8ifwh0vb.jpeg
    That's a touch! Glad you found some. That looks like it should last awhile. It definitely help with blending and taking away. Should prevent the chimney look as well! ;)
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    redux1985 wrote: »
    Lost friends. Martian cinema.

t3ayx0tsdz8u.gif