OT: Falling For A Boy Makes You Crazzzy!

Options

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Im still confused- If FC is Love conquers All then why did FC close her account because of drama- that was such a big ordeal-

Exactly, That's what she's here for. It's obvious!
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    People were making some really mean-spirited, or simply dumb, comments that should have been kept to themselves... So it was easier to change her account than put up with it. Pretty sad that things have to get to that point, huh?
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Im still confused- If FC is Love conquers All then why did FC close her account because of drama- that was such a big ordeal-

dunno, changed her mind and decided to come back? couldn't live without us? maybe she'll answer that if she comes back to this thread
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    Okay, Zen-time is over. Let's stop this, okay? No fighting, it's not why we're here
    Please....seriously....is it necessary for me to explain once again why I had to change my screen name. I'm sure if you write to MIke he would be the best one with the most knowledge on why I had no choice.

I chose not to buy into this drama.... for those fo you with questions on my life...from this point on they will go unanswered, as even as I answered them, the questions and push for drama continues...I am NOT here for drama or for giving out personal info I am here to be healthy...

Is that not why the rest of us are here?

I thought someone here was supportive (no name shared) and I now see that person as someone looking more for drama than learning the truth..very different person than I had thought originally:noway:
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I've notified a moderator, just to let everyone know. I think things have got out of hand here.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Okay, Zen-time is over. Let's stop this, okay? No fighting, it's not why we're here
    Please....seriously....is it necessary for me to explain once again why I had to change my screen name. I'm sure if you write to MIke he would be the best one with the most knowledge on why I had no choice.

I chose not to buy into this drama.... for those fo you with questions on my life...from this point on they will go unanswered, as even as I answered them, the questions and push for drama continues...I am NOT here for drama or for giving out personal info I am here to be healthy...

Is that not why the rest of us are here?

I thought someone here was supportive (no name shared) and I now see that person as someone looking more for drama than learning the truth..very different person than I had thought originally:noway:

I'm a very supportive person..just not when it comes to a flat out liar. Fool me once, shame on you..fool me twice..shame on me!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    make-it-stop.jpg
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    make-it-stop.jpg

ROFL.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Refocus....
    This thread isn't about YOU (whoever wants to take on that role) and whatever drama is going there on an obviously PERSONAL level.... it's about BeGorgeous and her issues.
    :grumble:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    oh boy- I guess this thread went to a whole other level.

by the way im still scratching my head in confusion--

FYI

Nobody needs to indulge their personal life onto message boards- we don't know any of these people personally and we only disclose what we want them to know..
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Refocus....
    This thread isn't about YOU (whoever wants to take on that role) and whatever drama is going there on an obviously PERSONAL level.... it's about BeGorgeous and her issues.

Boy, things move quickly around here-- take some time out for dinner and errands and, whew....:noway:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    It definitely shows the darker side of people... I thought this website was about support?
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    i'm her to support, how want's to workout
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Refocus....

Boy, things move quickly around here-- take some time out for dinner and errands and, whew....:noway:

Wait a freakin' minute here.
    Marla, you have a LIFE outside MFP? :huh:
    Not me. I live here. Real life? No way dude! :wink:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Refocus....

Wait a freakin' minute here.
    Marla, you have a LIFE outside MFP? :huh:
    Not me. I live here. Real life? No way dude! :wink:

:bigsmile:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    K, WTF is going on? I start reading about BG and it ends up about FC. And the posts? I'm having a flashback to 1982-Grade 9...get my point?:huh: Come on guys, we're here to support each other through all our trials. I know you wouldn't approve of all the things in my life, but that's ok, I need you for motivation, weight loss advice. So let's not judge each other (by typing it anyway), and help each other reach our goals!:flowerforyou: :heart: Kath
  • Marla64
    Options
    okay, so rub it in that in 1982 you were still in grade 9... you wanta rumble hotmom? Bring it on-- :wink:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    okay, so rub it in that in 1982 you were still in grade 9... you wanta rumble hotmom? Bring it on-- :wink:

Hey marla I was 4 :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    K, WTF is going on? I start reading about BG and it ends up about FC. And the posts? I'm having a flashback to 1982-Grade 9...get my point?:huh: Come on guys, we're here to support each other through all our trials. I know you wouldn't approve of all the things in my life, but that's ok, I need you for motivation, weight loss advice. So let's not judge each other (by typing it anyway), and help each other reach our goals!:flowerforyou: :heart: Kath
    I remember 1982 freshmen yr, I smoked so much dope that year
  • Marla64
    Options

Hey marla I was 4 :bigsmile: :laugh:
    B****. :wink: :laugh: :wink:
This discussion has been closed.