🍁🦃November Dailly Logging and Weigh-in Challenge🏈🍂

Options

Replies

• lauramavity7293
    lauramavity7293 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My name is Laura. I’m married with two boys. I’ve been on MFP for a while but this is my first time doing a community group discussion.

Starting weight: 243 pounds
    Ultimate goal weight: 140 pounds
    November start weight: 229.6
    November goal weight: 220 pounds

Goals for November:
    🍴 Daily food journal
    💧 1/2 weight in ounces of water daily
    🙏🏻 Quiet time, journal, meditation
    🚣🏻‍♂️ Exercise 35-45 minutes 4 times/week
    🍎 Aim for 5 fruit/veg servings/day
    ✂️ Stay within recommended daily calories

November 1: 229.6 pounds 🍴💧🙏🏻🚣🏻‍♂️
    November 2: 228.4 pounds
    November 3:
    November 4:
    November 5:
    November 6:
    November 7:
    November 8:
    November 9:
    November 10:
    November 11:
    November 12:
    November 13:
    November 14:
    November 15:
    November 16:
    November 17:
    November 18:
    November 19:
    November 20:
    November 21:
    November 22:
    November 23:
    November 24:
    November 25:
    November 26:
    November 27:
    November 28:
    November 29:
    November 30:
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Lisa. I am 57 years old, 5'5" tall and I live in Tillsonburg, Ontario. I am married with two grown sons. One son lives in town here with his girlfriend, and the other is single and lives in Zurich, Switzerland. We have a family farm supply business that I work very, very part time at, filing invoices and stuffing and mailing monthly customer statements. I damaged my knee at the end of May and by the end of June I had given up. However, losing weight would be the single greatest thing I could do to help my knees, my feet, and any other body part that is screaming at me at any given moment!! And on top of that, my son is probably going to propose to his girlfriend at Christmastime, and I do not want to be this size in the wedding photos!!

It's time to get this weight off for good! My first goal is Onederland....again :(

31: 205.8
    1: 205.2
    2: 206.0 No idea why...maybe sodium from last night's ham?
  • andreajlnhe
    andreajlnhe Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I am a busy mother of five slowly working my way to my goal weight. During September I entered my "Normal" BMI category and am now about 10 pounds from my ultimate goal. This will be my 3rd month in this challenge. I had never weighed myself daily before this challenge, and I am finding it to be so helpful and informative to weigh and check in daily.

My goal for November is to NOT GET DERAILED BY THANKSGIVING. 🦃 🥧 😊 Let me tell you, I can really get derailed by a holiday. I may or may not log on Thanksgiving or the day after, and that's OK. But my Thanksgiving goal is to log daily from Saturday the 25th through the end of the month.

Starting weight September 1: 141.0

Starting weight November1: 132.8

Goal for November: 130.4 Considering Thanksgiving, I'm setting my goal a tad on the conservative side.

November 1: 132.8 I logged 🍁
    November 2: 132.8
    November 3:
    November 4:
    November 5:
  • ManifestingToday
    ManifestingToday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 50+ yo married female, 5'6", and tired of looking and feeling like I do. I’m making changes to get out of the Obese category, to look good in my clothing, and to have confidence in public again.

Heaviest Weight: 221 | Ultimate Goal Weight: 165

Nov 1: 208.3
    Nov 2: 209.3

Started November with TOM that never showed up in Oct. Up 5 lbs from end of Oct. No candy for Halloween either, this is all water. So frustrating.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,074 Member
    Options
    weight.png

My name is Donna. I am 5’ 5” tall, 63 years old and from the Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.
    Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

Starting Weight (from Oct 31st): 181.4
    Goal: 177.4 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx
    ******************************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME****************************

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

11/01-181.2-(Trend Weight 184.5)- I am really struggling to get enough protein in. Even when I “chicken” and “tuna” myself to death. I’m going to have to look into adding protein shakes. I just have to watch the sugar content in them due to the T2D as well as the triggers. I know that Premier Protein is a popular one. I’ll be doing my research. I didn’t eat NOT EVEN ONE little candy bar from the Halloween candy. Lord, stand with me in Strength today!

11/02-183.2-(Trend Weight 184.4)- It was a pre-planned higher calorie & carb day yesterday on Zig-Zag and no TMI today so this is to be expected. No worries. I’m starting to see a pattern that sometimes it goes up a day or two before it starts dropping to new lows. Fingers Crossed.

11/03-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/04-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/05-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/06-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/07-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/08-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/09-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/10-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/11-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/12-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/13-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/14-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/15-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/17-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/18-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

11/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
  • StirredIntention
    StirredIntention Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    ddainiak wrote: »
    Well I made it; 2,023 miles in 2023 (fitbit miles that is)!

3liu1yfbqul3.png

What a cool goal and incredible accomplishment!
  • Rinoga
    Rinoga Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Happy turkey month! 🦃 In the past 3 months I’ve lost over 10 pounds so far. I’m excited to keep going.

🍂GOALS🍁

💧Drink 3 jugs of water daily
    🏃‍♀️Workout 4Xs a week
    🍗Portion control
    📆Track daily

Start weight: 146
    Month goal: 144

1: 146
    2: 146 🏃‍♀️
    3:
    4:
    5:
    6:
    7:
    8:
    9:
    10:
    11:
    12:
    13:
    14:
    15:
    16:
    17:
    18:
    19:
    20:
    21:
    22:
    23: 🦃
    24:
    24:
    26:
    27:
    28:
    29:
    30:
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    Welcome to all the Newbies. It's so nice to have you and we're so glad you are here. Good luck in November!
  • Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the new people this month.
    @deepwoodslady protein is something I also struggle to get enough of. The last week, I’ve added yogurt to my diet. I have T2D as well and am trying to cut most sugars. I still eat fruit though. That may change. Not sure about it. I buy pre-made Premier protein shakes from Coctco. They’re handy to have in a pinch. I haven’t found any other pre-made shakes that I like. Chocolate is the flavour I like. It has a little aftertaste, but it does the trick.
  • StirredIntention
    StirredIntention Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Monthly Habits:
    Log all my food 🥙
    Work out 3x/week 🏃‍♀️
    8 glasses of water💧
    Self Care Activity 🧶

Sept weightloss: 6.7 lbs
    Oct weightloss: 3.1 lbs

🍁🍂Nov Monthly goal: lose 2 pounds

1: 🥙💧
    2: 🥙🧶💧 I didn't get much sleep this night so I opted out of a work out and instead of reading a book and heading to bed early. Meal prepped a delish chicken salad and turning in for the night 💤
    3:
    4:
    5:
    6:
    7:
    8:
    9:
    10:
    11:
    12:
    13:
    14:
    15:
    16:
    17:
    18:
    19:
    20:
    21:
    22:
    23:
    24:
    25:
    26:
    27:
    28:
    29:
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    Welcome to the new people this month.
    @deepwoodslady protein is something I also struggle to get enough of. The last week, I’ve added yogurt to my diet. I have T2D as well and am trying to cut most sugars. I still eat fruit though. That may change. Not sure about it. I buy pre-made Premier protein shakes from Coctco. They’re handy to have in a pinch. I haven’t found any other pre-made shakes that I like. Chocolate is the flavour I like. It has a little aftertaste, but it does the trick.

@Melwillbehealthy Thanks for the tip. Yogurt is an excellent idea. I'm not sure why I didn't think of it! The nearest Costco to my house is about 150 miles away. I'm in a very rural area. But there is a Walmart our town travels to about 50 miles away. That town also has a new Meijer's store. I'm sure they both probably carry the Pre-made Premier protein shakes. I also order many things from Walmart dot com or Amazon dot com. I'm going to look into high protein yogurts. I did add some Chia seeds to my diet a couple of days this week. It has a little protein but not nearly as much as I need to add. It has other benefits too though. BTW chocolate is my favorite flavor too. I don't mind any aftertaste. We get used to that a bit as diabetics, don't we?
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,264 Member
    Options
    @Melwillbehealthy @deepwoodslady I also do the premier protein and I actually use it as coffee creamer...yum...Go with a Greek yogurt always higher...I don't drink a ton of milk either but I always buy the Fairlife 0% protein milk 14g per cup...
  • fourathomej
    Options
    I'm Janice...54 yrs old, married 26 years with 4 kids, One 31week old grandbaby and a small zoo :D I live in Edmonton.Alberta,Canada and I work for Hallmark. I am an avid cyclist...I love to walk, hike, spin class, BodyCombat and BodyPump. I sometimes teach spin classes at a friends gym. I also like to read+(audiobooks) and watch movies!!😁
    9 year breast cancer survivor...Osteoarthritis in most of my joints...limited range of motion in my knees, but all bearable for now..
    Highest weight:197.6
    Goals:
    1. Following my Les Mills November calendar
    2. Yoga
    3. Tracking everything
    4. Journaling

NOVEMBER:
    1 - 155 - will see what happens this month...
    2 - 154.6 - :smiley:
  • fourathomej
    Options
    NOAH'S first Halloween...Lil Stinker <3<354un8w81y37o.jpg
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    @Melwillbehealthy @deepwoodslady I also do the premier protein and I actually use it as coffee creamer...yum...Go with a Greek yogurt always higher...I don't drink a ton of milk either but I always buy the Fairlife 0% protein milk 14g per cup...

@fourathomej I drink my coffee black and I drink a LOT of coffee. Like you, I don't drink a ton of milk but I do use Fairlife 2% which is 13g per cup. Dang, it's hard to get in 80 grams or more of protein per day! Thanks for the tip on the Greek Yogurt. That will definitely narrow it down for me.

What a cute pic of Noah! I'm in Love.....