OT: Falling For A Boy Makes You Crazzzy!

Options

Replies

• TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    okay, so rub it in that in 1982 you were still in grade 9... you wanta rumble hotmom? Bring it on-- :wink:

Hey marla I was 4 :bigsmile: :laugh:

Uh, at risk of being lynched... I wasn't born yet. My mum was only 14 :tongue:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    okay, so rub it in that in 1982 you were still in grade 9... you wanta rumble hotmom? Bring it on-- :wink:

ouch.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

HAHA!!:laugh: i won't lynch ya!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

and you sound like the sanest one here...go figure that in your calorie calculator Missy! :laugh: :laugh:
  • TudorRose
    Options

and you sound like the sanest one here...go figure that in your calorie calculator Missy! :laugh: :laugh:

Does that burn calories, then? :laugh: I wish!
    I will just point out my mum was quite young when she had me (pregnant at 19, gave birth at 20). Which brings us back to one of the original topics of young mums balancing parenthood with still growing up themselves. I've not turned out too bad, I hope (however much Dave may like to insult me with his "sane" comments (lol, just joking Dave). And my parents have been through two messy divorces. The trick was, they kept it all behind closed doors. Horrible to one another but all I knew about it was I was getting a holiday home which had a pond and a pear tree in the garden, where I could keep a rabbit too. It's just about dealing with adult (and sadly, a marriage and kids sort of qualifies you as an adult) issues with just the adults and only getting the kids involved (as in, telling them what's going on with the pear tree and pond and rabbit, NOT getting them in the middle of fights) when a decision has been made.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options

Yeah....well I was 3!! :bigsmile:

Oh yeah.......and YAY! Birthcontrol!!!! :bigsmile:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

Yeah....well I was 3!! :bigsmile:

Oh yeah.......and YAY! Birthcontrol!!!! :bigsmile:

I wasn't even born yet.. :laugh:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Can we get this post locked somehow? See what you started BG?:laugh: Live and learn my friends, live and learn. Who's up for some HIIT sprinting tomorrow after a oatmeal and pb breaky?:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    Can we get this post locked somehow? See what you started BG?:laugh: Live and learn my friends, live and learn. Who's up for some HIIT sprinting tomorrow after a oatmeal and pb breaky?:drinker: :flowerforyou:

if you dont let a few sewer pipes rip...perhaps:laugh:
  • hmo4
    Options
    I'll try Dave...no promises though.:wink:
  • TudorRose
    Options

Have reported it. We seem to be on friendlier footing now. And I tried steering back to the original topic :tongue: I'm hoping that BG's absence means that she has things under control, or at least knows a direction to take. It's a tricky position to be in, I'm sure, at any age
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I think that sometimes people just need to vent, and unfortunately people who read their "venting" can also take things almost personally... I hope that everyone's night goes a little better than what it was an hour ago...
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    Hi Cutie Pie!
  • MissResa
    Options
    Hey you!!! How are ya today?!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    better now...lets go out back and talk:wink::wink:
  • MissResa
    Options
    I'm in 10- weather right now... And my back yard looks positively Arctic...:sad:
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    Tudor... Love_Conquers is Fitness Chick. She just claimed to have had a son that died..a few months back she had posted on the "Show Off" thread that she was never a mom and never had kids and even thought of making one up once. I am appalled that someone would make up such a horrible story just to get sympathy from others! :explode:

I really really hope this isn't true. She always has such inspirational words for others. But then again I don't always believe what I read.
  • hmo4
    Options
    K, it's over.:flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    Tudor... Love_Conquers is Fitness Chick. She just claimed to have had a son that died..a few months back she had posted on the "Show Off" thread that she was never a mom and never had kids and even thought of making one up once. I am appalled that someone would make up such a horrible story just to get sympathy from others! :explode:

I really really hope this isn't true. She always has such inspirational words for others. What a sad day this is if she is a fake.:noway:

I can't believe this is still alive. dead.gif

The original topic was what again??
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Jerk.....:grumble:
This discussion has been closed.