What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Is there a blueberry shortage or something? My Vons has 18 oz. for $10.00 and Trader Joe's has 11 oz for $6.49 which used to be their 18 oz price.

That reminds me that I put some fancy frozen blueberries in one of my freezers a couple of weeks ago and I never saw them again.
    Honey's mouse?

She better not have rehomed him in my freezer 🥸

Naturally, I haven’t seen the inch long rodent in 2days!
    My bedroom is blocked off, just can’t stomach the idea of sleeping with it in my room.
    I suppose I’ll catch it eventually.
    So annoying. 🙄

Maybe he’s asleep for the winter? Do they do that?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,012 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Is there a blueberry shortage or something? My Vons has 18 oz. for $10.00 and Trader Joe's has 11 oz for $6.49 which used to be their 18 oz price.

That reminds me that I put some fancy frozen blueberries in one of my freezers a couple of weeks ago and I never saw them again.
    Honey's mouse?

She better not have rehomed him in my freezer 🥸

Naturally, I haven’t seen the inch long rodent in 2days!
    My bedroom is blocked off, just can’t stomach the idea of sleeping with it in my room.
    I suppose I’ll catch it eventually.
    So annoying. 🙄

Maybe he’s asleep for the winter? Do they do that?

I don’t think so. I’ll catch it eventually but no doubt it’ll scare the **** out of me a couple times before I do. Lol
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    I am terrible at fitnessing. Not sure what I am doing wrong. *sips bourbon*

OK, but you are delusional. If you think I’m not blowing up that tiny profile pic to take a look at your gams 😍

If my gams are showing I’m beyond embarrassed! Wait… what are gams?
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

OK, but you are delusional. If you think I’m not blowing up that tiny profile pic to take a look at your gams 😍

Stems
  • jbs116
    Options

Stems

Whew
  • HungryCatapillar23
    Options
    Why’s there no bloody boats from uk to Canada after September 🤯

Snow and ice probably makes it hard to get into the ports. Our Maritimes gets slammed pretty hard by winter.

When’s the good weather in your area? 🧐 I’m coming over asap 👍

Depends what part of Canada really.
    November is grey typically. Usually we'll have some snow in December but where I am February is typically the month we get slammed by winter. Where my brother is out west they've had snow already and it gets bitterly cold. Montreal is frigid too. Toronto is fairly temperate.
    It’s a big country 😁

That it is. To travel across Ontario alone would take a couple of days!!

Wow I knew it was a big lake but that’s extreme! Yea Toronto and Lake Ontario is where I’m headed thanks 😊
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    The vessel with the pestle
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,327 Member
    Options
    Why’s there no bloody boats from uk to Canada after September 🤯

Snow and ice probably makes it hard to get into the ports. Our Maritimes gets slammed pretty hard by winter.

When’s the good weather in your area? 🧐 I’m coming over asap 👍

Depends what part of Canada really.
    November is grey typically. Usually we'll have some snow in December but where I am February is typically the month we get slammed by winter. Where my brother is out west they've had snow already and it gets bitterly cold. Montreal is frigid too. Toronto is fairly temperate.
    It’s a big country 😁

That it is. To travel across Ontario alone would take a couple of days!!

Wow I knew it was a big lake but that’s extreme! Yea Toronto and Lake Ontario is where I’m headed thanks 😊

That's the province of Ontario not the lake 🤣. Lake Superior is the biggest great lake. It's beautiful. Lake Ontario has pretty spots but general smells bad 😂🤣😂

If you want any suggestions for fun spots in Toronto let me know. It's where I live
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    If I had known then what I know now I would have learned a trade
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options

Word
  • jbs116
    Options
    My 16-year-old has a persistent ear infection. Last school year he had a bad reaction to amoxicillin so they’ve been trying to treat with increasingly powerful alternatives to no effect. Tomorrow they will administer an antibiotic via injection in office and keep him for a half hour to watch for a reaction. I’m scared

Sending positive vibes! I sure hope this knocks it out. poor kid
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options

Trade School and vocational programs are underrated. Do you think you would ever work for an AI CEO if that happened or would you resign?
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    My 16-year-old has a persistent ear infection. Last school year he had a bad reaction to amoxicillin so they’ve been trying to treat with increasingly powerful alternatives to no effect. Tomorrow they will administer an antibiotic via injection in office and keep him for a half hour to watch for a reaction. I’m scared

Hope all goes well and it helps him.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited November 2023
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »

Trade School and vocational programs are underrated. Do you think you would ever work for an AI CEO if that happened or would you resign?
    I’d go back to the land. I’ve spent at least 25 years of my life collecting hobbies and skills that can support me if necessary. I just need to add a couple of friends to my roster to complete the circle.

Eta: i’m not a back to the lander. The Nearings were crazy people. I don’t romanticize that *kitten*. It’s hard *kitten* work that never ends to provide for yourself from nothing. But I think I can do it and I think I would choose it over working for a computer.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Sending positive vibes! I sure hope this knocks it out. poor kid

Thank you ❤️
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I signed up for two professional development classes on the same day. I guess I’ll be leaving purchasing 15 minutes early to get to CPR.
  • fitandabs2020
    fitandabs2020 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I signed up for two professional development classes on the same day. I guess I’ll be leaving purchasing 15 minutes early to get to CPR.

At least you’ll be very professional ;)!

Thinking about what the purpose is in life and how I can discover what it is (if there even is a purpose) .. :o
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Thinking about what the purpose is in life and how I can discover what it is (if there even is a purpose) .. :o

I’ll seem professional…which might be the same thing

You’ll make yourself crazy with questions like that.
  • fitandabs2020
    fitandabs2020 Posts: 179 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

I’ll seem professional…which might be the same thing

You’ll make yourself crazy with questions like that.

Fake it until you make it lol! o:)

Sometimes my mind never stops ..